• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When is stupid PAP going to stop making it mandatory to wear face masks when going out?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
in sg the density of people is high. thus anytime someone can be around your corner or behind you in seconds. there won’t be enough time to put on your mask in 6.9 seconds or less. by the time you put it on someone would already have farted behind or in front of you. moreover, a loud wolf whistle would project aerosolized saliva 6.9 feet into your beautiful face. firecrackers too. they can suddenly discharge out of nowhere.
KNN my uncle say jb city sq back exit is very dangerous area KNN even he check 360degree perimeter the moment he finished check the 360degree the 10 degree will have some iPhone peddler pointing their iPhone at his abdomen KNN mostly it will give a shock that knife is pointing at him KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.livescience.com/hair-stylists-infected-covid19-face-masks.html

FA51AAAD-F4FC-49E5-8E4C-265BAA46AD5A.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two hair stylists in Missouri interacted with a total of 140 clients and six coworkers before learning they both had COVID-19 — thankfully, the stylists didn't pass the virus on to any of these contacts, according to a statement from the local health department.

The stylists work at a Great Clips salon in Springfield, where various safety measures were put in place to mitigate potential COVID-19 spread, according to the statement from the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. Appointment times had been staggered to limit potential contamination between customers, and the salon chairs were placed farther apart than usual. Stylists also remained 6 feet (1.8 meters) away from clients when not cutting their hair, and the salon required that both stylists and customers wear masks during appointments, according to Great Clips customer and journalist Steve Pokin, who wrote about his experience visiting the salon in mid-May.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah ah chiobu, you spend so much time hiding from wolf whistlers alone at roof top garden huh? no wonder can’t see your pretty face around.
I don’t know why hdb sinkies with new bto flats are so fortunate to have so pretty roof top gardens at effectively zero cost with all the rebates given and yet kpkb on their btos non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t know why hdb sinkies with new bto flats are so fortunate to have so pretty roof top gardens at effectively zero cost with all the rebates given and yet kpkb on their btos non stop.
What an irony that my jb condo roof top garden - at similar cost to bto - had only planted carpet grass and even that was destroyed by ccb Malaysian chinese thieves to plant vegetables for their own consumption and I got to go sue them to recover the carpet grass and even after winning the case in tribunal they gave all kinds of lame excuses to delay restoring the carpet grass and in the mean time behind the back spread evil filthy lies of me being a chicken.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an irony that my jb condo roof top garden - at similar cost to bto - had only planted carpet grass and even that was destroyed by ccb Malaysian chinese thieves to plant vegetables for their own consumption and I got to go sue them to recover the carpet grass and even after winning the case in tribunal they gave all kinds of lame excuses to delay restoring the carpet grass and in the mean time behind the back spread evil filthy lies of me being a chicken.
giphy.gif

YOUR MOTHER FUCKING JIBYE KANG GAVE BIRTH TO YOU THIS MOTHER FUCKING JIBYE TROUBLE MAKER EVERYWHERE YOU GO GOT SUING AND COURT CASE YOU FUCKING BASTARD DAUGHTER OF WHORE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not ask PAP.They DO NOT have the solutions.
Ya cannot ask stupid PAP they are more stupid than ccp and do not know it’s so stupid to ask people to wear masks at open space. I see Wuhan video people on open space already not wearing masks. Only wearing them in shopping mall.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh @rotiprata my iPhone just reminded me my set daily time limit for this forum is up. See everyone i just started one thread and made a few posts and a few replies already spent two hours so that fake doctor is definitely spending much more time than me on this forum and not like what he made it out to be just casually posting when shitting in toilet.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I went out is already less hot and humid and yet walking 15 minutes on foot path is hard to breathe and sweat a lot.

Daughter Dearest, you are back in Singapore? We should meet for coffee. for old time sake at your convenience. I know this nice cafe near Buangkok, my treat, on the condition that you behave yourself since the waiter is quite delectable, and you will go out of control hormonally.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is once you get caught to be the minority people with minority needs, you get caught all the way for the rest of your life in Singapore. From minority single below age 35 with hdb housing need to minority single above age 35 with hdb housing need but with private property investment, to minority investor with foreign properties and need to travel overseas but robbed of coronavirus free medical treatment and integrated shield plan coverage.

a system driven by stats and numbers without any heart will never be able to care for the minorities.

Singapore has become a cold calculating machine.

we are not robots. we are humans. guess our leaders lost their humanity somewhere along the way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh @rotiprata my iPhone just reminded me my set daily time limit for this forum is up. See everyone i just started one thread and made a few posts and a few replies already spent two hours so that fake doctor is definitely spending much more time than me on this forum and not like what he made it out to be just casually posting when shitting in toilet.
See evil filthy Cantonese liar son of whore @rotiprata? I am on “overtime” mode again today. And despite being on overtime mode I hardly got time to read other threads ok. Only see the titles of threads by dogs stalking me spewing evil filthy lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daughter Dearest, you are back in Singapore? We should meet for coffee. for old time sake at your convenience. I know this nice cafe near Buangkok, my treat, on the condition that you behave yourself since the waiter is quite delectable, and you will go out of control hormonally.
This is my country and I am entitled to be back anytime without reporting to anyone. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother phua cb raised coward beast spewing evil filthy lies of old time sake. And reveal your ccb Malaysian Indian criminal bully liar son of whore name and we can meet in the police station anytime.