• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When is stupid PAP going to stop making it mandatory to wear face masks when going out?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least give people the choice not to wear mask when walking on foot path with nobody around right? Wearing face mask and walk long distance on foot path with no people around is so stupid. I can’t breathe and sweat a lot. It’s a torture to go out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is PAP always so extreme? Last time must go all the way out to tell people not to wear masks when china people in Spore are snatching face masks to protect themselves. While now go all the way to the other end to make it mandatory when even in Wuhan it’s no longer mandatory and people are no longer wearing face masks. We are such a follower unlike Taiwan that can make its own independent judgement despite having to defy WHO.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is PAP always so extreme? Last time must go all the way out to tell people not to wear masks when china people in Spore are snatching face masks to protect themselves. While now go all the way to the other end to make it mandatory when even in Wuhan it’s no longer mandatory and people are no longer wearing face masks. We are such a follower unlike Taiwan that can make its own independent judgement despite having to defy WHO.
It’s an obvious sign of poor leadership with no foresight indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s an obvious sign of poor leadership with no foresight indeed.
Hey PAP not everyone is taking cars like you and no need to walk long distance except during election walkabout ok. Stop the mandatory to wear face masks at all locations stupid practice. Only enforce them for crowded places like mrt bus market supermarket shopping mall etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eL2jt7H.jpg

"You don't like to look trendy while wearing a fashionable mask? Tee hee!" :biggrin:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least give people the choice not to wear mask when walking on foot path with nobody around right? Wearing face mask and walk long distance on foot path with no people around is so stupid. I can’t breathe and sweat a lot. It’s a torture to go out.

You go out for fuck?
Go little India let ppl fuck your cheebye?
You should cover up your toilet bowl when you are out. I can smell your cheebye even when I wear N100.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

madam, don't forget the golden rule in Singapore:

do anything you want, just don't get caught.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daughter dearest! That is very selfish behavior, you should keep your venereal diseases to yourself by masking up.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of people don’t even know how to wear masks properly. Don’t cover nose. What’s the point? Might as well go to hospital and ask for an IV drip containing the coronovairus, get infected and build antibodies la!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
madam, don't forget the golden rule in Singapore:

do anything you want, just don't get caught.
The golden rule in Singapore is don’t belong to the minority people with minority needs and get caught at the raw end of the stick. And I am not taking about race here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daughter dearest! That is very selfish behavior, you should keep your venereal diseases to yourself by masking up.
Selfish and despicable behavior is you coward criminal bully evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore twisting weaker and vulnerable people with breathing issues to venereal diseases.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of people don’t even know how to wear masks properly. Don’t cover nose. What’s the point? Might as well go to hospital and ask for an IV drip containing the coronovairus, get infected and build antibodies la!
Ya the law did spell out must wear face mask to cover nose and mouth.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selfish and despicable behavior is you coward criminal bully evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore twisting weaker and vulnerable people with breathing issues to venereal diseases.

Honey, you are anything but weak and vulnerable. You are quite a vulture.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honey, you are anything but weak and vulnerable. You are quite a vulture.
Of course I am always strong in spirit but weaker and vulnerable in health since birth. And as always, you coward evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore are always accusing me what you are yourself: a vulture predator.

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal

u are exempted on mental ground, so ur allowed to wear your bloody kotex pad on your face