• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Ukraine's Depleted Uranium Blast: Europe on Brink of 'Environmental Disaster'

hbk75

Want to post your OA here must at least be more than S$800k to qualify mah. If only S$295k, where got fight? You are still sucking your chee bye mother's nipples ah?

haha. u lau chee bye dun even have a cent kpkb for what? u got lampa post a pic give us see. :roflmao:

even old and dementia is ok. boh lampa is even worst.

200.webp

haha. u lau chee bye dun even have a cent kpkb for what? u got lampa post a pic give us see. :roflmao:

even old and dementia is ok. boh lampa is even worst.
Eh,,,even if you don't feel paiseh, I also feel paiseh for you lah. A juvenile posting a S$295k in OA wants to act like a Tai Kor here. No sense of shame at all.
WTF?

S$295k in OA. HA HA.

hbk75

Want to post your OA here must at least be more than S$800k to qualify mah. If only S$295k, where got fight? I'm sure a lot of those elderly and retired forumers here had already accummulated more than your lousy S$295k. Ha, ha. You are still sucking your chee bye mother's nipples ah?

damn funny how come dementia uncle still come here talk and talk when u dun even have a cent. go ukraine bring ur 155mm go help them. :roflmao:

haha. at least i got pic. u got nothing. :biggrin:
Aiyo, this kind of picture I'd rather not post. Very XiaSuay you know?

Other more qualified forumers will think: "Aiyo, why is hbk75 so XiaSuay here in this forum? I've easily accummulated more than S$295k in my OA. So what's the big deal with S$295k?"

hbk75

Eh,,,even if you don't feel paiseh, I also feel paiseh for you lah. A juvenile posting a S$295k in OA wants to act like a Tai Kor here. No sense of shame at all.
WTF?

S$295k in OA. HA HA.

u not posting pic because u posting air nia?

200.webp

because u dun have anything mah. post what? :roflmao:
Hello, S$295k accumulated for a prolonged period of between 25 and 30 years is nothing to shout about lah. What's more with compound interests? Don't be naive. Don't XiaSuay yourself in this forum ok?

hbk75

Hello, S$295k accumulated for a prolonged period of between 25 and 30 years is nothing to shout about lah. Don't be naive. Don't XiaSuay yourself in this forum ok?

haha. u got what? empty air? really xia suay. plus i dun really cared about those 295k because my bank got more. LOL

Yeah, your bank account has paper monies to be burnt for your next life I suppose. Show them here leh. Want to boast must boast to the maximum then I can say you very Pandai/Garang.

hbk75

Yeah, your bank account has paper monies to be burnt for your next life I suppose. Show them here leh.

haha. why i must show when u dun even have anything. as usual lah empty air dementia uncle. :roflmao:

i dun wanna show later make u jealous again because u are one poor uncle with one router under your asset. LOL

haha. why i must show when u dun even have anything. as usual lah empty air dementia uncle. :roflmao:

i dun wanna show later make u jealous again because u are one poor uncle with one router under your asset. LOL
Anyway, you'll now be always remembered as the clown in this fourm who has just S$295k in your OA. Most of those capable elderly and retired forumers here have smelly smelly more than your S$295k lah.

hbk75

Anyway, you'll now be always remembered as the clown in this fourm who has just S$295k in your OA. Most of those capable elderly and retired forumers here have smelly smelly more than your S$295k lah.

those are other ppl. but u dun even have a cent inside. :roflmao:

hbk75

i wait for pap to top up your cpf then u post pic ok. :roflmao:

ok noted. wait for pap top up ur cpf then u post pic ok. :roflmao:
KNN, those CDC vouchers I'm also not entitled, so what CPF top up are you talking about? The only voucher I got was the NS55 S$100 digital voucher. That's all because I'm over qualified.

hbk75

KNN, those CDC vouchers I'm also not entitled, so what CPF top up are you talking about?

haha. knn u must be one foreigner. even my relative staying in ming teck park got the cdc voucher. u really chao FT must be some jiu hu kia. :roflmao: