• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Ukraine's Depleted Uranium Blast: Europe on Brink of 'Environmental Disaster'

u really insecure. just admit u no money dun need to keep arguing. pooh boh kia knn boh lui still talk so much. :FU:
With only S$295k in OA, still want to HaoLian and show in this forum. Pui..... There are so many others here who have more than you, considering that the OA is accumulated savings for between 25 and 30 years and with compound interests added. You are such a disgrace to show your CPF statement with only S$295k in OA. Hey, very malu you know or not? I'll be too ashamed to do this if I were you. :FU::FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU:

FUCKING BO LUI STILL WANT TO HAOLIAN AND SHOW OFF YOUR INSIGNIFICANT S$295k IN THIS FORUM. PUI.... TO THE MAXIMUM. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT NOWADAYS S$295k IS NOT CONSIDERED RICH ANYMORE IN SINGAPORE, ESPECIALLY WITH ITS HIGH COST OF LIVING. TOLD YOU ALREADY, S$295k CAN'T EVEN BUY A 1-BEDROOM CONDO, BUT PROBABLY JUST ITS TOILET.

hbk75

With only S$295k in OA, still want to HaoLian and show in this forum. Pui..... There are so many others here who have more than you, considering that the OA is accumulated savings for between 25 and 30 years and with compound interests added. You are such a disgrace to show your CPF statement with only S$295k in OA. Hey, very malu you know or not? I'll be too ashamed to do this if I were you. :FU::FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU:

FUCKING BO LUI STILL WANT TO HAOLIAN AND SHOW OFF YOUR INSIGNIFICANT S$295k IN THIS FORUM. PUI.... TO THE MAXIMUM. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT NOWADAYS S$295k IS NOT CONSIDERED RICH ANYMORE IN SINGAPORE, ESPECIALLY WITH ITS HIGH COST OF LIVING. TOLD YOU ALREADY, S$295k CAN'T EVEN BUY A 1-BEDROOM CONDO, BUT PROBABLY JUST ITS TOILET.

LOL. better than some dementia uncle without any pic but claim ownself very rich. LOL :roflmao:

hbk75

GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S CHAO CHAO CHEE BYE LAH, YOU BASTARD.

u never go fuck ur mothet ccb at lim chu kang at night?

haha.. i never seen anything so thick skinned like u. knn got nothing but one rotten money full of crap shit. :roflmao:
:FU:

hbk75

u jiu hu kia liar kenna exposed still talking so much shit. haha. you brains must be running full of shit due to lack of imh medications.

hbk75

actually i am just treating u like my daily dose of entertainment. to me u are just a clown. so just continue this so I will have my daily laugh teasing a dementia uncle like a monkey. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

hbk75

dementia uncle kenna triggered and this dog looks like u

meme-triggered.gif

The bitch is your mother ah? How can you depict your mother as a bitch? But then hor, she's INDEED A BITCH AND YOU ARE A DOG. I JUST LOVE TO FUCK YOU THE BASTARD ONLINE. :FU: :FU::FU:
:poop:
:FU: :FU: :FU:

NO SHAME AT ALL. WITH ONLY S$295k IN OA AND STILL DARE TO BROADCAST IN THIS FORUM THROUGHOUT EVERY OF MY POSTS. PUI..... OTHERS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU, DO YOU KNOW?

SO POOR THING, YOU ARE WORKING NOW AND CANNOT RETALIATE UNTIL LATE AT NIGHT, WHILST I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THIS WORLD TO FUCK YOU 24/7 AS I DON'T HAVE TO WORK AND FACE MY BOSS OR CEO. YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER INDEED. AT 48 YEARS OLD BUT STILL HAVE TO SLOG LIKE A DOG. HA HA. YOU STILL HAVE TO WORK TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE WHILST I DON'T NEED TO. SO YOU ARE ALREADY SEVERAL LEVELS/GRADES BELOW ME. VERY SHAMEFUL, MALU, BUAY KIAN SIOW, LAH.

hbk75

The bitch is your mother ah? How can you depict your mother as a bitch? But then hor, she's INDEED A BITCH AND YOU ARE A DOG. I JUST LOVE TO FUCK YOU THE BASTARD ONLINE. :FU: :FU::FU:
:FU: :FU: :FU:

NO SHAME AT ALL. WITH ONLY S$295k IN OA AND STILL DARE TO BROADCAST IN THIS FORUM THROUGHOUT EVERY OF MY POSTS. PUI..... OTHERS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU, DO YOU KNOW?

SO POOR THING, YOU ARE WORKING NOW AND CANNOT RETALIATE UNTIL LATE AT NIGHT, WHILST I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THIS WORLD TO FUCK YOU 24/7 AS I DON'T HAVE TO WORK AND FACE MY BOSS OR CEO. YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER INDEED. AT 48 YEARS OLD BUT STILL HAVE TO SLOG LIKE A DOG. HA HA. YOU STILL HAVE TO WORK TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE WHILST I DON'T NEED TO. SO YOU ARE ALREADY SEVERAL LEVELS/GRADES BELOW ME. VERY SHAMEFUL, MALU, BUAY KIAN SIOW, LAH.

meme-triggered.gif

better take your medication else u will become like a rabid dog.

H1So28G.jpg

since u are behaving like a siao lang daily. it should indicates that you are lacking of medications. please bring your medical records card and go imh

Hpbe7bp.jpg

1536691_811189658896692_1262667136_n.jpg

qVhX2AW

i know i should not laugh at old ppl like you with mental illness but i just can't help it.

giphy.webp

LOL

since u reply same thing everyday like a naggy dementia old man. i will use the same reply u.

since u are behaving like a siao lang daily. it should indicates that you are lacking of medications. please bring your medical records card and go imh

i know i should not laugh at old ppl like you with mental illness but i just can't help it.

LOL

since u reply same thing everyday like a naggy dementia old man. i will use the same reply u.
LOL, 12:47pm is your lunch break time ah? Be very careful because your CEO is watching behind your back via CCTVs to catch you surfing SBF during office hours. I definitely don't want to be responsible if you should get sacked by your CEO.

If you cannot take the heat, then leave it loh. Losers like you don't make any difference in this forum. I don't even need to post so many of your dumb gifs and images. Only losers who cannot express themselves any better with words need to do as such. And worse still when you COPY WHOLESALE from another website. At the very least, you should indicate the source of your COPIED PHRASE so as to give due respect and credit to the original content creator. WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE INDEED? IT ONLY SHOWS YOUR OWN STUPIDITY. I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR CEO WILL EMPLOY SUCH LOSERS LIKE YOU? Remember: Words Are Always Sharper Than Knives. Don't need so many nonsensical gifs and images lah if your English is Queen's English. OoooHhhhh, I've almost forgotten that you are a Chinese Helicopter.

I ONLY NEED TO POST JUST YOUR CPF BALANCE BELOW WILL BE SUFFICIENT TO REMIND ALL THE FORUMERS HERE WHAT KIND OF A SUCKER YOU ARE? HA, HA, HA,.......... I JUST LOVE SCREWING YOU 9696.

BOY OH BOY, S$295k IN MY OA AND I FEEL SUPER RICH ALREADY. WHAT A JOKE AND VERY LAO KUI YOU KNOW? OTHERS HERE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!@#$$%$%^%

hbk75

LOL, 12:47pm is your lunch break time ah? Be very careful because your CEO is watching behind your back via CCTVs to catch you surfing SBF during office hours. I definitely don't want to be responsible if you should get sacked by your CEO.

If you cannot take the heat, then leave it loh. Losers like you don't make any difference in this forum. I don't even need to post so many of your dumb gifs and images. Only losers who cannot express themselves any better with words need to do as such. And worse still when you COPY WHOLESALE from another website. At the very least, you should indicate the source of your COPIED PHRASE so as to give due respect and credit to the original content creator. WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE INDEED? IT ONLY SHOWS YOUR OWN STUPIDITY. I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR CEO WILL EMPLOY SUCH LOSERS LIKE YOU? Remember: Words Are Always Sharper Than Knives. Don't need so many nonsensical gifs and images lah if your English is Queen's English. OoooHhhhh, I've almost forgotten that you are a Chinese Helicopter.

I ONLY NEED TO POST JUST YOUR CPF BALANCE BELOW WILL BE SUFFICIENT TO REMIND ALL THE FORUMERS HERE WHAT KIND OF A SUCKER YOU ARE? HA, HA, HA,.......... I JUST LOVE SCREWING YOU 9696.

BOY OH BOY, S$295k IN MY OA AND I FEEL SUPER RICH ALREADY. WHAT A JOKE AND VERY LAO KUI YOU KNOW? OTHERS HERE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!@#$$%$%^%

meme-triggered.gif

H1So28G.jpg

Hpbe7bp.jpg

qVhX2AW.jpeg

giphy.webp

LOL

LOL

HELLO LOSER!. IF YOU ARE ALREADY AT A LOSS FOR WORDS, PLEASE DON'T REPEAT YOUR POST AGAIN. DON'T YOU EVEN KNOW HOW RETARD YOU ARE BY DOING SO?

FORUMERS HERE MUST BE ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF MY SCREWING YOU. OTHERWISE, THIS THREAD WOULDN'T HAVE GARNERED MORE THAN 4k VIEWS WITHIN JUST 10 DAYS. SAM SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF ME AND "MY CPF OA".

hbk75

HELLO LOSER!. IF YOU ARE ALREADY AT A LOSS FOR WORDS, PLEASE DON'T REPEAT YOUR POST AGAIN. DON'T YOU EVEN KNOW HOW RETARD YOU ARE BY DOING SO?

FORUMERS HERE MUST BE ENJOYING EVERY BIT OF MY SCREWING YOU. OTHERWISE, THIS THREAD WOULDN'T HAVE GARNERED MORE THAN 4k VIEWS WITHIN JUST 10 DAYS. SAM SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF ME AND "MY CPF OA".

meme-triggered.gif

H1So28G.jpg

Hpbe7bp.jpg

qVhX2AW.jpeg

giphy.webp

LOL

hbk75

LOL. the retarded is u because u are just empty air which cannot provided any pic. dementia causes u no able to attach pics. :roflmao:

Being too proud like you to post your insignificant CPF statement here now has its awkward repercussions. See lah, now because of my constant reminders, you have created a legend for yourself and become very famous liao in this forum. Kiang Tio Ho, My Keh Kiang.

Think carefully before your next post. Otherwise, I'm very good at using your words against yourself as you have already experienced first hand. That is also why not many forumers here would like to challenge me because of this. This is my 2-cent advise for you.

hbk75

Being too proud like you to post your insignificant CPF statement here now has its awkward repercussions. See lah, now because of my constant reminders, you have created a legend for yourself and become very famous liao in this forum. Kiang Tio Ho, My Keh Kiang.

Think carefully before your next post. Otherwise, I'm very good at using your words against yourself as you have already experienced first hand. That is also why not many forumers here would like to challenge me because of this. This is my 2-cent advise for you.

haha. dementia uncle dun even have money buy medication still talk alot. i think alot of ppl here secretly laughing at u. :roflmao:

hbk75

i've seen many old ppl like you. hao lian tok alot but in fact no substance one. just talk and talk since so free also dun wanna go ukraine help zenlensky? ur mum give birth to u no lampa?

hbk75

meme-triggered.gif

H1So28G.jpg

Hpbe7bp.jpg

qVhX2AW.jpeg

giphy.webp

LOL

since u reply same thing everyday like a naggy dementia old man. i will use the same reply u. :roflmao:

haha. dementia uncle dun even have money buy medication still talk alot. i think alot of ppl here secretly laughing at u. :roflmao:
Loser, you always use those same few words. You are such a disappointment, even for a Chinese Helicopter can do better. LOL.

i've seen many old ppl like you. hao lian tok alot but in fact no substance one. just talk and talk since so free also dun wanna go ukraine help zenlensky? ur mum give birth to u no lampa?
Well, better than your stinking chao chee bye mother giving birth to you as an anencephalic child. She must have been blindfolded and FUCKED A DOG instead, which resulted in such an outcome. Ha Ha.

Once you start repeating your posts again and again, it clearly demonstrates that you have run out of ideas to retaliate. What a natural born loser? You just cannot argue logically and intelligently. In the real society, you are such a loser, so proud of your OA. ROFL.