• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine's Depleted Uranium Blast: Europe on Brink of 'Environmental Disaster'

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
dementia uncle kenna triggered and this dog looks like u

meme-triggered.gif

better take your medication else u will become like a rabid dog.

H1So28G.jpg

since u are behaving like a siao lang daily. it should indicates that you are lacking of medications. please bring your medical records card and go imh

Hpbe7bp.jpg

qVhX2AW.jpeg

i know i should not laugh at old ppl like you with mental illness but i just can't help it.

giphy.webp

LOL

since u reply same thing everyday like a naggy dementia old man. i will use the same reply u.

LOL. u are damn xia suay. knn dun even have a pic still talk alot. many ppl already know u are an empty shell.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, better than your stinking chao chee bye mother giving birth to you as an anencephalic child. She must have been blindfolded and FUCKED A DOG instead, which resulted in such an outcome. Ha Ha. In the real society, you are such a loser, so proud of your OA. ROFL.

ur mother chee bye got issues then give birth to u such a shameless and dementia uncle. LOL

ur father should have used a condom and flushed u down the toilet bowl than u being a disgrace to your family. :roflmao:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

meme-triggered.gif

H1So28G.jpg

since u are behaving like a siao lang daily. it should indicates that you are lacking of medications. please bring your medical records card and go imh

Hpbe7bp.jpg

qVhX2AW.jpeg

i know i should not laugh at old ppl like you with mental illness but i just can't help it.

giphy.webp

LOL

since u reply same thing everyday like a naggy dementia old man. i will use the same reply u.

meme-triggered.gif

H1So28G.jpg

Hpbe7bp.jpg

qVhX2AW.jpeg

giphy.webp

LOL

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur mother chee bye got issues then give birth to u such a shameless and dementia uncle. LOL

ur father should have used a condom and flushed u down the toilet bowl than u being a disgrace to your family. :roflmao:
Go and read up on how an anencephalic child is being impregnated in the womb. It will help in your realization of your present predicament......Oh I forgot you don't even have a brain. WTF?

You can blame all these on your bitch mother for bringing you into this hostile world without proper planning with that doggie father of yours.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL

See, I told you that you are confused now and replying to your own post.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/uk...onmental-disaster.341312/page-14#post-3808399

That is the abnormal behavioral outcome from an anencephalic child.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and read up on how an anencephalic child is being impregnated in the womb. It will help in your realization of your present predicament......Oh I forgot you don't even have a brain. WTF?

You can blame all these on your bitch mother for bringing you into this hostile world without proper planning with that doggie father of yours.

LOL. i really pity u. u should be in the toilet bowl than being born a retarded. that retarded father of yours is to be blame for your mental health now.

meme-triggered.gif

H1So28G.jpg

Hpbe7bp.jpg

qVhX2AW.jpeg

giphy.webp

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
With only S$295k in OA, still want to HaoLian and show in this forum. Pui..... There are so many others here who have more than you, considering that the OA is accumulated savings for between 25 and 30 years and with compound interests added. You are such a disgrace to show your CPF statement with only S$295k in OA. Hey, very malu you know or not? I'll be too ashamed to do this if I were you. :FU::FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU:

FUCKING BO LUI STILL WANT TO HAOLIAN AND SHOW OFF YOUR INSIGNIFICANT S$295k IN THIS FORUM. PUI.... TO THE MAXIMUM. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT NOWADAYS S$295k IS NOT CONSIDERED RICH ANYMORE IN SINGAPORE, ESPECIALLY WITH ITS HIGH COST OF LIVING. TOLD YOU ALREADY, S$295k CAN'T EVEN BUY A 1-BEDROOM CONDO, BUT PROBABLY JUST ITS TOILET.

please show pics.

come on dementia uncle. you can do it. :roflmao:

Capture112.jpg

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dun talk cock. i gave u chance liao. i bring u go and we buy a 100k patek each at chuan watches. u are simply is a low ses dementia uncle with rotten mouth.
Told you already, I'm not a watch collector. Show your number of holding properties leh. I'm very eager to know.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you already, I'm not a watch collector. Show your number of holding properties leh. I'm very eager to know.

never mind mah. not collector also can buy since 100k is just like spare cash if you are really rich. unless u cannot afford it. why dun u show some pics? knn u simply have nothing to show issit? :roflmao:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

why u got no pic to show? because u have nothing? come lah. i bring u go buy a 100k patek at least u have something. :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u got no pic to show? because u have nothing? come lah. i bring u go buy a 100k patek at least u have something. :roflmao:
For S$100k, I'd rather invest in stocks and shares.

Ok lah, show us some of your watch collection leh.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun talk cock lah. 100k to rich ppl is nothing.

this is to teach u a lesson dun go around challenge ppl when u have nothing to prove. low ses is low ses. keep quiet dun go around challenge ppl about weath.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok lah, show us some of your watch collection leh.

lang jiao lah. why keep asking me show this and that. u nothing to show still wanna challenge ppl? really low iq leh.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun talk cock lah. 100k to rich ppl is nothing.

this is to teach u a lesson dun go around challenge ppl when u have nothing to prove. low ses is low ses. keep quiet dun go around challenge ppl about weath.
But..... I didn't show doesn't prove that I'm not rich right?

I'm always so contented with my S$295k in my OA.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
But..... I didn't show doesn't prove that I'm not rich right?

I'm always so contented with my S$295k in my OA.

u dun show means u dun have it. so simply. u only have a internet router under your assets. i am right after all. still talking about cpf 295k. i told u my cpf is nothing right? i have more cash that i dun really care my cpf makan by pap or what.

please show pics if u wanna proof urself.

u have made a fool out of yourself in front of the forumers by challenging the wrong person. :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun talk cock lah. show pic.
I still don't believe too much of that BOC statement. Either it's a company's account or it is faked. Nobody in his right sense of mind would want to put that much personal money solely into a Chinese bank, unless you are into money laundering.

I get it now, money laundering is your fort.