• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine's Depleted Uranium Blast: Europe on Brink of 'Environmental Disaster'

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukraine doesn't need my help. You just wait and see for yourself. With NATO and the EU allies, Russia will eventually be defeated in this war. Russia had already lost Finland to NATO's membership and what can Bloodymir Putin do about this? Its citizens are on the run to avoid from being conscripted to fight this war. Tell me, if your leader is right, why should this be happening? Only a loser like you will still bet on a dead horse. No wonder you failed miserably in your career and your life. You have lived a wasted life.

Come back in a year or two's time and we'll see who will have the last laugh.

bring ur cannon to ukraine. they need your help

vl4rlna-jpg.78782

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukraine doesn't need my help. You just wait and see for yourself. With NATO and the EU allies, Russia will eventually be defeated in this war. Russia had already lost Finland to NATO's membership and what can Bloodymir Putin do about this? Its citizens are on the run to avoid from being conscripted to fight this war. Tell me, if your leader is right, why should this be happening? Only a loser like you will still bet on a dead horse. No wonder you failed miserably in your career and your life. You have lived a wasted life.

Come back in a year or two's time and we'll see who will have the last laugh.

dementia uncle really living in alternate reality. russian out of missiles etc. :biggrin:

200.webp

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
dunno what the fuck u are talking about. simi cpf limit? dementia ppl should not talk about things u do not know.

still u talk so much dun even have a single pic. lol
You fucking bastard lan jiao kia from a chao chee bye. Don't disgrace yourself here lah. You were the one who first mentioned about CPF limitation. You suffering from dementia is it? Refer to your own fucking post lah. You think all the forumers here are as stupid as you are to let you take them for a ride?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/uk...ronmental-disaster.341312/page-9#post-3806843

A loser will always remain a loser, but still want to argue. WHAT THE FUCK LAH YOU BASTARD?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
dementia uncle really living in alternate reality. russian out of missiles etc. :biggrin:
He who laughs last, laughs best. I'll wait for you to disgrace yourself big time in this forum. By that time, you'd better dig a hole in the sand and bury your head into it, just like an ostrich. I just can't stand all you Chinese Helicopters, like @tanwahtiu, @LordElrond, etc. All are worse than retards, LOL.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking bastard lan jiao kia from a chao chee bye. Don't disgrace yourself here lah. You were the one who first mentioned about CPF limitation. You suffering from dementia is it? Refer to your own fucking post lah. You think all the forumers here are as stupid as you are to let you take them for a ride?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/uk...ronmental-disaster.341312/page-9#post-3806843

A loser will always remain a loser, but still want to argue. WHAT THE FUCK LAH YOU BASTARD?

LOL. kum lan uncle likely working in odd jobs one.

u dunno cpf limit how much is being deducted from your salaries. even if u earn 10k they uses 5k to deduct only few year ago. dun tell me u dunno because u are doing odd jobs? LOL

sibeh kum lan this uncle. likely brains grew grass liao.

knn u are my daily dose of entertainment.

200.webp

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
He who laughs last, laughs best. I'll wait for you to disgrace yourself big time in this forum. By that time, you'd better dig a hole in the sand and bury your head into it, just like an ostrich. I just can't stand all you Chinese Helicopters, like @tanwahtiu, @LordElrond, etc. All are worse than retards, LOL.

haha. u bring ur 155mm to ukraine help.

vl4rlna-jpg.78782

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. kum lan uncle likely working in odd jobs one.

u dunno cpf limit how much is being deducted from you salaries even if u earn 10k they uses 5k to deduct only. dun tell me u dunno because u are going odd jobs? LOL

sibeh kum lan this uncle.
Please lah, do your maths properly. Even if you consider the maximum of limit of S$5k monthly (or S$1,250 contribution), you should be having more than S$295k in your OA by now. You think all the forumers here are as bo nau like you ah?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, do your maths properly. Even if you contribute S$5k monthly, you should be getting more than S$295k in your OA by now. You think all the forumers here are as bo nau like you ah?

sibeh kum lan uncle. knn u go count for me ok? but u dunno since u dun have money inside cpf.

vl4rlna-jpg.78782

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
sibeh kum lan uncle. knn u go count for me ok? but u dunno since u dun have money inside cpf.
Fucking talk cock bastard. Don't disgrace yourself here lah with your shallow CPF knowledge and trying to con your way out of despair.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, do your maths properly. Even if you consider the maximum of limit of S$5k monthly (or S$1,250 contribution), you should be having more than S$295k in your OA by now. You think all the forumers here are as bo nau like you ah?

chee bye dementia until dun even know how to calculate maths still come out and xia suay? :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee bye dementia until dun even know how to calculate maths still come out and xia suay? :biggrin:
At S$295k in your OA at 48 years old, I already estimated your annual income is less than S$40k at most. Don't try to con the forumers here lah. They are not stupid and can also calculate for themselves or some even have similar experiences.

KNNBCCB, buay kian siow. Earning just S$40k annually, but wants to boasts until more than S$10k monthly. KNN, really a big trumpet blower. If you don't have such a big head, don't wear such a big hat lah.

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
At S$295k at 48 years old, I already estimated your annual income is less than S$40k at most. Don't try to con the forumers here lah. They are not stupid and can also calculate for themselves or some even have similar experiences.

haha. ok lah chin chye give u win. i wonder why got a stupid uncle like u. dun even know how to count still wanna act smart and become xia suay.

images

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
At S$295k in your oA at 48 years old, I already estimated your annual income is less than S$40k at most. Don't try to con the forumers here lah. They are not stupid and can also calculate for themselves or some even have similar experiences.

but still better than some empty air uncle which can talk but no picture. LOL

i think ur only asset is one internet router to post ur daily nonsense nia. :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. ok lah chin chye give u win. i wonder why got a stupid uncle like u. dun even know how to count still wanna act smart and become xia suay.

images
If I were you, knowing very well that my OA is only S$295k, I wouldn't even dare to present it here. It's making everyone laughs on their feet you know?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were you, knowing very well that my OA is only S$295k, I wouldn't even dare to present it here. It's making everyone laughs on their feet you know?

haha. if i were u knowing i got one router and no money buy camera. i dun even wanna post here and xia suay. :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. if i were u knowing i got one router and no money buy camera. i dun even wanna post here and xia suay. :roflmao:
Want to post your OA here must at least be more than S$800k to qualify mah. If only S$295k, where got fight? I'm sure a lot of those elderly and retired forumers here had already accummulated more than your lousy S$295k. Ha, ha. You are still sucking your chee bye mother's nipples ah?