• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ukraine's Depleted Uranium Blast: Europe on Brink of 'Environmental Disaster'

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep so much in your Ordinary Account for what? Everyone in this forum already knows that those are monies you can see, but cannot use. So stupid of you.

i got money is ur lau bu business meh? but u still no pic no talk. :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got money is ur lau bu business meh? but u still no pic no talk. :roflmao:
You still don't get it. You must monetize the funds in your CPF Ordinary Account into revenue generating activities. Otherwise, you'll die with regrets on the day of your death bed.

Anyway, less than S$300k in your Ordinary Account is nothing to shout about. Can't even buy a new 1-bedroom condo.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still don't get it. You must monetize the funds in your CPF Ordinary Account into revenue generating activities. Otherwise, you'll die with regrets on the day of your death bed.

Anyway, less than S$300k in your Ordinary Account is nothing to shout about. Can't even buy a new 1-bedroom condo.

haha. how much u have? talk so much also useless. no pic no talk. i can sense that u dun have but full of empty cannon shells.

i dun even care what is inside my cpf. because cpf is not my money. :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun even care what is inside my cpf. because cpf is not my money. :roflmao:
LHL Clap.jpg

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be an idiot. You think I'd be taken in just by a CPF statement? If you are keen, show us your bank's statement first. Remember, it was you who had asked me first, not the other way round.

LOL. u are the one that is saying i am poor what? really an idiot. why keep asking ppl to show when u dun even have money to show. LOL.

poor dementia uncle. :roflmao:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. u are the one that is saying i am poor what? really an idiot. why keep asking ppl to show when u dun even have money to show. LOL.

poor dementia uncle. :roflmao:
It's true what? You are indeed poorer than me.

With your OA at S$295k and at 48 years old, your average annual income should be no more than S$40k at most. Compare this to my 2 properties being rented out, which can easily fetch me S$69k annually going into my pocket as I have no outstanding loan to service, don't you agree that you still cannot beat me?

Time for you to go to work now. You cannot be like me, able to laze around at my OTOT.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
belarus dictator poisoned by putin? afraid belarus will join west? or kremlin wants to take back belarus? new front for russia if belarus revolt?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-poisoning-belarus-dictator-luakashenko-083900039.html
now 69% of armenia wants to join west. has no faith in russian alliance.
https://www.azernews.az/region/191930.html
He won't die one. Bloodymir Putin will tell him that he'll give him the antidote if he will help him to win this war. That's the consequences of partnering with Bloodymir Putin. That is why Winnie and his delegation were smart enough just to eat KFC during his last trip to Moscow. :roflmao:

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

With your OA at S$295k and at 48 years old, your average annual income should be no more than S$40k at most. Compare this to my 2 properties being rented out, which can easily fetch me S$69k annually going into my pocket as I have no outstanding loan to service, don't you agree that you still cannot beat me?

Time for you to go to work now. You cannot be like me, able to laze around at my OTOT.

LOL. talking only, dementia uncle can talk and talk but no pic. not only dementia but maths also failed. cpf got cap income one. even how much u earn also got a limitation how much it can go. LOL

why issit so hard for u to show a pic? is because u dun have the money to show lah. so simple. can talk only but no substance. simi 2 rented properties?

this is ur house? LOL

IMG_9273_clipped_rev_1-300x300.png

this pic reminds me of people like u.

vl4rlna-jpg.78782

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
He won't die one. Bloodymir Putin will tell him that he'll give him the antidote if he will help him to win this war. That's the consequences of partnering with Bloodymir Putin. That is why Winnie and his delegation were smart enough just to eat KFC during his last trip to Moscow. :roflmao:

dementia uncle talk so much never go bakhmut to help? but dementia uncle later zenlensky will have to change diapers for u. :roflmao:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

u rented these? :roflmao: dun even have pics so u can only afford these. :roflmao:

WhatsApp-Image-2020-10-07-at-2.23.02-AM.jpeg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
u rented these? :roflmao: dun even have pics so u can only afford these. :roflmao:
Go ahead and say all you want. Happy can already. The main point of contention here is that I don't have to work but you do. What a loser you are? With just S$295k in your OA and you think you are way above the others here? Don't make the other more elderly and more experienced forumers here laugh at you ok? Also, do I need to please you? You are to me just a piece of shit.

Just continue to slog in your workplace for another 7 years and I hope you can then retire at 55 years old. Otherwise, you would have deemed to have failed miserably in your life don't you know?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
cpf got cap income one. even how much u earn also got a limitation how much it can go. LOL
With only S$295k in OA and at 48 years old, you are definitely way below and won't qualify for the CPF limit. What fucking rubbish are you talking about? Want to smoke must also smoke with logic mah. Don't make the others here laugh at you.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
dementia uncle talk so much never go bakhmut to help? but dementia uncle later zenlensky will have to change diapers for u. :roflmao:
Ukraine doesn't need my help. You just wait and see for yourself. With NATO and the EU allies, Russia will eventually be defeated in this war. Russia had already lost Finland to NATO's membership and what can Bloodymir Putin do about this? Its citizens are on the run to avoid from being conscripted to fight this war. Tell me, if your leader is right, why should this be happening? Only a loser like you will still bet on a dead horse. No wonder you failed miserably in your career and your life. You have lived a wasted life.

Come back in a year or two's time and we'll see who will have the last laugh.

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
With only S$295k in OA and at 48 years old, you are definitely way below and won't qualify for the CPF limit. What fucking rubbish are you talking about? Want to smoke must also smoke with logic mah. Don't make the others here laugh at you.

dunno what the fuck u are talking about. simi cpf limit? dementia ppl should not talk about things u do not know.

still u talk so much dun even have a single pic. lol

d3Mthlu.jpeg

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ahead and say all you want. Happy can already. The main point of contention here is that I don't have to work but you do. What a loser you are? With just S$295k in your OA and you think you are way above the others here? Don't make the other more elderly and more experienced forumers here laugh at you ok? Also, do I need to please you? You are to me just a piece of shit.

Just continue to slog in your workplace for another 7 years and I hope you can then retire at 55 years old. Otherwise, you would have deemed to have failed miserably in your life don't you know?

LOL. lau uncle boh lui knn talk alot. LOL :roflmao:

just imagine your 2 paper properties will do.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ukraine doesn't need my help. You just wait and see for yourself. With NATO and the EU allies, Russia will eventually be defeated in this war. Russia had already lost Finland to NATO's membership and what can Bloodymir Putin do about this? Its citizens are on the run to avoid from being conscripted to fight this war. Tell me, if your leader is right, why should this be happening? Only a loser like you will still bet on a dead horse. No wonder you failed miserably in your career and your life. You have lived a wasted life.

Come back in a year or two's time and we'll see who will have the last laugh.

ukraine needs your help.

https://goodyfeed.com/five-types-big-cannon-fairies-大炮仙-singapore-malaysia/

remember to bring your 155mm cannon along. :roflmao::roflmao::biggrin:

tsID7zM.jpeg