• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonyshit's SHIT

T

tonyshit

Re: My friend received a $300,000 phone bill from singtel, have to declare bankrupt

ron ron why you sabo your friend by posting his full name and mobile number?

T

tonyshit

Re: Singapore to house regional transport hub

SInkie sinkie...

another sinkie behavior surface..

not up to standard must ACT up to standard... many sinkie behave like that.. it is a typical day for them.. i am right again.

retarded shit tony,

all these years of eating grass and reading whatever self-improvement books and you are still so full of hatred and bitterness. whatever happened to that emotional peace that you preached? you really are a big time loser:(

T

tonyshit

Re: This is my Palm, can you read it

You seems to hav 2 Serious relationship eh...

very healthy all the way till die... :smile:

confirm you very chun.

my retarded son so far only had 2 relationship. first is with a very fat, short and ugly sg girl. that very fat, short, ugly sg girl dump him for a sinkie guy. that explains his deep hatred for singapore, especially sg girls. :p

2nd is his current ladyboy wife which i strongly opposes. :(

T

tonyshit

Re: This is my Palm, can you read it

what about other things like happiness, intelligence, career, instant fortune, disaster, character.... sorry man, i am super curious and quite fun to understand all these.

retarded shit tony,

you dare to listen to facts or not? your palm readings is as follows :

1) happiness : you say leh? you are 1 bitter person

2) intelligence : obviously none to begin with. who can forget your 'own you a living', 'halfway to my book' kind of intelligence level

3) career : simi career u have? can living off the sell ill-gotten earnings from your ladyboy wife considered a 'career'?

4) instant fortune : your palm indicates that you are 1000X more likely to enounter instant death than instant fortune. btw pls stop waiting for fortune to drop from the sky. pls work for a decent wage and give me my mthly parental allowance before i sue u.

5) disaster : moving from 1 disaster to another. disaster for you will stop at 72 when you finally lie nonstop on the bed, till 105.

6) character : simply a fuck up retard with a vicious, despicable and digusting character. in short, you are THE sinkie that u so despise.

now thats your life. can you accept the hard truth?

T

tonyshit

Re: anyone thought of travelling to NOrth Korea.

I middle finger the monument... I dun pay respect to another human being. Fuck him. i dun own him a living.

retarded shit tonychat,

i dare you to walk what you talk, go nk show middle finger to the monument, take a photo and post it here. otherwise u r just another internet warrior who know just how to hide behind the keyboard to talk big. exactly like the sinkie behavior u so despise.

any balls to do it?

no balls of course, just know how to talk cock only.

and btw, its owe him a living, not own him. your english still cannot make it. told you to talk less so that you can hide your illiteracy already.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tonyshit

Re: The Malay Race Is Truly A Very Gracious One - Humble and Helpful

I hate to say this but I agreed totally.

The Malays are laid back people and easy with life. They stay with parents, grandparents, relatives in one 3 room flat and are still happy and accepting. They owed a weekend korean car but they made it very comfortable with cushy pillows and clean their cars every week.

mats are laid-back, peaceful, contented lot. yeah. blah blah blah bullshit.

try telling that laid-back jobless mat who stole a pte bus for joy-ride recently.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...or-stealing-bus-amp-taking-friends-on-joyride

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?106569-4-jailed-for-selling-fake-ZoukOut-entry-tickets

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...e-page-in-today-online&highlight=malay+crimes

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...rtain-race-likes-to-rob&highlight=malay+crime

T

tonyshit

Re: WTF is wrong is Sinkieporeans?

That sinkie thinks that to learn a foreign language, you must have the correct reason. If you learn foreign language with the wrong reason, your are wrong in your whole life.

Isn't that a sinkie thinking?

retarded shit tonychat,

you want to teach people on language? still using your 'own you a living' type of english? :biggrin:

T

tonyshit

Re: Ordinary Singaporean vs Inderjit / Seng HT Saga

seng han tong say people english no good :biggrin:

i listen to his short interview and i can't help but notice his 'air mengency preparedness' :biggrin:

wtf is that.

T

tonyshit

Re: Donch You Feel Like Fxxx Ho Jinx?

i have no cpf savings or any savings. i am a OKT who do not contributed to the cpf and taxes.

my ass is always painful from kena fuck by angmor homos...

that is what happen when i live as a OKT cum male prostitute. i got my ass screwed.

retarded shit tonychat,

we all know OKT like you have no cpf and dont pay taxes. pui :oIo:

T

tonyshit

Re: North Korea

you see how fucked up NK is , they run the country until their people wanna leave. risking their lives.

same as sinkieland, the PAP run the country until people wanna emigrate to australia, USA, and other real first world country, some to thailand. Fuck up sinkieland.

retarded shit tonychat,

you have tried to migrate to both countries but FAILED. you are 1 big

FAILURE

T

tonyshit

Re: Going back to an old employer..

you seems to be doing well in your work. But why make yourself so busy, make it in a way to let you have more time while earning more.. that is the beauty of doing your own work. hehe

retarded shit tonychat,

technically you are not doing your own work. you are asking your ladyboy wife to fuck the angmors for your income. she is the one doing all the work.

T

tonyshit

Re: Going back to an old employer..

OKT?....Well I know what I am doing.......and whereas you are stuck on an island called Singapore and bulshitting yourself.......lol

???? too much running already mr ah beng? pls reply to the right person. tonychat is my retarded son who is the OKT. i am not.

T

tonyshit

Re: Donch You Feel Like Fxxx Ho Jinx?

when you lead a whole bunch to protest on the streets and throw those mother fuckers out, the truth will be revealed.

retarded shit tonychat,

you want to take the lead? or you only know how to talk cock behind the pc?

yawn.