• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonyshit's SHIT

T

tonyshit

Re: Sinkaporeans are Selfish, Stupid and Short-Sighted (NS-related topic)

retarded son tonychat,

it is obvious you turn to ladyboys after being rejected by so many woman in your life. :(

T

tonyshit

Re: what do you think of this site: http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/

i think you are mentally retarded. must be because you were born from the arsehole.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tonyshit

Re: Man gets STD after affair with PRC woman

retarded son tonychat,

STD is nothing to you because you are HIV postitive.

T

tonyshit

Re: Forummers whom overstep their boundaries

exactly, it only gives me the impression that these people has no life other than the forum. If not, why take it so seriously.. just relax and have a drink..

For me bashing sinkies is a form of relaxation and also an education. after that, it is another day.

thats the problem with you my retarded son. you everything also relax. thats why until now you are a complete failure in life:(

T

tonyshit

Re: Is your HDB flat an Asset?

only sinkies will think that HDB is an asset.. go to the streets and ask them this question, and see how he answers it.. Then it will tells you if he is a sinkie.

retarded son,

of course you not concern about hdb. because until today you are staying with me! can you faster move out and get your own place. you are coming to 40 already please.

T

tonyshit

Re: Infraction for tonyshit: Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads.

???? you his gay boyfriend?

T

tonyshit

thats the problem with you my retarded son. you everything also relax. thats why until now you are a complete failure in life:(

for saying this truth, that windsor dog mod give me infraction. sigh.

T

tonyshit

Re: Sinkie kills chauffeur in Thailand after catching him fucking his chiobu wife

In the old days it was "last goodbye kiss," nowadays "last final fuck?" I feel so old-fashioned.:eek::biggrin:

hello dog mod,

pls put me under your ignore list if you are not happy. i lecturing my retarded son. what has it got to do with you.

T

tonyshit

Sorry bro...it applies to all, no fear and no favour, even to tonychat who everyone knows I had chided before for his oft-repeated remarks. Hope if you want to say something, please do not stalk his postings. Thanks.

hello dog mod,

pls put me under your ignore list if you are not happy. i lecturing my retarded son. what has it got to do with you.

T

tonyshit

Very nice sig, but still not acceptable to stalk. No worries I am not keen to read your postings as to me they are just spam.

yeah sure. not keen to read my post but very keen to give warnings and infractions. :cool:

pls i am not worry whether you read my post or not. i dont give a damn. seems that you are the person that worry very much about your moderator status.

T

tonyshit

Re: Top 5 regrets [For the bitter souls that infest this forum]

I bet that when sinkies lie at their deathbed, they will regret being ball-less to go against their govt and letting them screw him for his whole life.

retarded son,

my biggest regret : fucking your ladyboy mum in her arse and somehow getting her pregnant. 8.5 months later you were born :(

T

tonyshit

Re: Look at this sinkie scum!

he created 2 human being and then killed one, still one up positive mah.. he should not be given death penalty, but give an award for producing a positive ROI of human beings. BUt being a sinkie sucks, if they can't remove their sinkieness, the whole lot of them can just killed themselves. it makes the world a better place.

retarded son,

its my fault for creating a piece of shit this forum now known as 'tonychat' :(

T

tonyshit

Re: Hawker centres should be professionalised: Balakrishnan

retarded son,

no more $5 for you to packet your lunch from the hawker centre :mad: how dare you insult our local food :mad:

you can go eat your imaginary ossie seafood or thai tomyam gong.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tonyshit

Re: 'Sensual' massage for men by men in the heartlands

I don't know he got a liking for ducks...:biggrin: :eek: You should give him some fatherly advice..:biggrin:

he doesn't listen to me at all. i have long given up on him.

T

tonyshit

Re: Pro UMNO newspaper urged the Malay 'rise and unite' against Chinese & Indian

hello this post was made in 16th Apr 2009 ok. why 'noisyboy' dig this out?

T

tonyshit

Re: The word sinkie has reached far and wide... hahah

retarded son,

the sooner u die, the happier i am. :(

you are a fucking disgrace to the family name :mad:

T

tonyshit

Re: A Special Tribute To tonychat

Tonychat is one of those underrated posters of this forum.

Take a bow TC! :biggrin:

Ze best from him >>>>

that post from my retarded son??? i read 5 times still catch no ball??

T

tonyshit

Re: FTs homo prostitutes set up shop in AMK & Yishun HDB flats!

what a disgrace. Such things happen when sinkies are too ball-less to go against the govt and that is the result of keeping quiet after being ass screwed.

Sinkies, just tell yourself to swallow the shit like what you always do and go one corner and get a dildo to up your own ass.

retarded son,

you dont bluff bluff ok. you stole $150 from me the other day so that you could go call these indo duck :mad::mad: