• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cat house is a cat restaurant lah, hahaha, thats my destination, not yours, LOL
Star street is for designers lah, thats also one of my destinations, haha

If I were you, depends what time you arrived, I'll venture mongkok straight down to yau ma tei on the 1st day, night time go to Lan Kway Fong (hopefully friday or saturday night)

2nd day go TST eat breakfast, then take ferry to Central, go to Causeway Bay, then evening go to the peak.

3rd day free day, you can revisit where you like again lor

Too bad, if you can stay another day, going to Macau is a good idea too.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You go Chongqing Buliding TST, you find many of your kinds there...and smell of curry too.

This building was even featured in some HK dramas or shows when the subject is about ABNN. I'm surprised at how famous this place is.

Anyway, Muthu better remember to buy some Wing Wah wife biscuits for your colleagues and relatives. I love those biscuits. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This building was even featured in some HK dramas or shows when the subject is about ABNN. I'm surprised at how famous this place is.

Anyway, Muthu better remember to buy some Wing Wah wife biscuits for your colleagues and relatives. I love those biscuits. :biggrin:

quick buy before they bankrupt and close shop

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i got hand n got passby, sure why not?
Wing Wah’s branches on Nathan Road in Mongkok area, founded.... :biggrin:
But got diff flavour one or not?
Ehh, must die die eat their roast pork rice, yum yum!!!!

2h3ykci.jpg

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HKD23, around $4 i think. The food there are cheap lah, trust me :biggrin:

okok steady. Think makan ther is delicious but more or less sinkie price. I oso no shopping, just wanna travel, see and experience as many places as possible before I surrender my mankali IC. :smile:
Btw where got Uniqlo shop in shopping centre? like i said, i see all the hanyu pingying I :*: Thinking of going there get jacket. cheaper there?

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
okok steady. Think makan ther is delicious but more or less sinkie price. I oso no shopping, just wanna travel, see and experience as many places as possible before I surrender my mankali IC. :smile:
Btw where got Uniqlo shop in shopping centre? like i said, i see all the hanyu pingying I :*: Thinking of going there get jacket. cheaper there?
Theres 1 at TST and another 1 at Causeway Bay

This is the famous Causeway Bay junction
View attachment 2830

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now's still winter time. Take the MTR across Luo Hu to Shenzhen. Dog meat stew should still be aplenty available. You won't regret trying it. It's not available in HK.

The mixed beef soup is something like our mixed pork kway chup soup except without the kway. The best version in China (or even in the world) is available in Guangzhou, not HK. Take the GZ-KL (港九快车)express train to Guangzhou.