• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Milanese tug-of-war for Tevez turns ugly

Jan 11, 2012 10:00:00 AM

AC Milan and Inter are the two favourites to sign Manchester City's want-away striker Carlos Tevez, with a struggle between the arch-rivals to capture the forward's signature this January.

With the Scudetto holders seeing a loan bid refused by Roberto Mancini, Massimo Moratti has confirmed that his Nerazzurri side are also interested in the 27-year-old.
With the Milan derby coming up on Sunday, the Giuseppe Meazza enemies are locking horns off the pitch as well, as it remains to be seen whether Moratti or Adriano Galliani will win the tug-of-war for the Argentina international.

Tevez tug of war

<tbody>
</tbody>

15394935fc72830d76931c358ad6f62a1fabffe7.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD, Indian Muslim most of them are, I ever be friend with one of them dealing with my work, he hated the Yankees so much, saying yankees are the one sucking all the money globally. In my mind, another T in the making.

Yes, they are Indian muslims. Yet to see a Malay moneychanger here in S'pore. Maybe you can be a good citizen and alert ISD on a potential T! Just kidding.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man to watch tonight:

[video=youtube;zGATeOswER0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGATeOswER0[/video]

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Copa del Rey Preview: Osasuna - Barcelona

Pep Guardiola's men head into the second leg of their round of 16 fixture with a healthy 4-0 lead as they look to secure their place in the quarter-finals

By Luke Matthews

PROBABLE LINEUPS

<tbody>
</tbody>

OSASUNA

135_48x48.jpg

Fernandez
Damia, Flano, Sergio, Satrustegui
Torres, Raul Garcia, Timor
Lamah, Ibrahima, Masoud

BARCELONA

125_48x48.jpg

Pinto
Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Adriano
Iniesta, Busquets, Thiago
Cuenca, Fabregas, Pedro

<tbody> </tbody>

Jose Luis Mendilibar has several injury problems going into the game and will be without Roversio, Kike Sola, Ruben, Jukka Raitala and Ion Echaide, although Raul Garcia could pass a late fitness test to start in midfield.

The home side could give a number of younger players an opportunity, with Roberto Torres and Eneko Satrustegui in line for starts against the Primera Division giants.

With Barcelona holding a commanding lead going into the second leg, Pep Guardiola could use the game to rotate his squad. Jose Manuel Pinto will replace Victor Valdes in goal to resume his usual starting role in Copa del Rey fixtures.

Adriano could start at left-back in place of Eric Abidal with Maxwell apparently close to moving to French club Paris Saint-Germain. Seydou Keita has now joined up with his Malian team-mates for the African Cup of Nations, and Thiago could come into the midfield.

The Catalan club are likely to go into the game with a rotated frontline with the newly crowned Ballon d'Or, Lionel Messi, in line for a rest. Isaac Cuenca could also start the game after rejoining the Barcelona first squad after a recent spell training with the B team.

Wednesday 11th January 2012

728663_33_preview.jpg

Alves out of Copa clash

Dani Alves will sit out Barcelona's Copa del Rey quarter-final with Osasuna after suffering discomfort in his right leg during training on Tuesday, the club have said.

The Brazilian defender will be absent along with Andres Iniesta and Maxwell, with the pair omitted by Pep Guardiola.

Iniesta appears to be getting a rest, while Guardiola revealed Maxwell is close to sealing a move to big spending French club Paris St Germain.

"This is well advanced, but it is not yet closed," Guardiola said. "It seems he is not happy, as he has not had the playing time he wanted."

Barca will face Real Madrid in the semi-final should they advance, but Guardiola is not getting ahead of himself.

"I am only thinking about Osasuna," he said. "We will answer these questions (about Real Madrid) if we get through the quarter-finals.

We do not know what will happen. This is football. Last year we had a scare against Real Betis, and anything can happen."

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tonight I take OPPOSIT of these teams. I realise when I post out the teams I bet, always lose...

Take OPPOSIT of

1) mc
2) Everton
3) Ipswich
4) mc under

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tonight I take OPPOSIT of these teams. I realise when I post out the teams I bet, always lose...

Take OPPOSIT of

1) mc -- win
2) Everton -- win
3) Ipswich -- draw
4) mc under -- lose

Won 2, draw 1, lose 1. Win abit :smile:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on Liverfool! :biggrin:

Hi there

1. Delighted to see City lost again.
2. Under achiever Nasri has only 3 pathetic goals after making 14 appearances for City.
3. Losing Silva through injury is no excuse because they spent 240 million.
4. If give 240 million to Moyes he will finish top 5.
5. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah neh, so when you leaving for HK? cold there hor, around 16 degrees, 10 degrees at night. You have anymore questions, better ask soon, LOL

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
searly Feb. ya i know very cold.
eh TS, simi ish good to eat in HK? I cant speak cantonese, can use mandarin to order?

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their mandarin is very good liao, can speak chinese lah, no problem. Go Temple street, eat their claypot rice, 牛杂, snake soup.

I speak tamil ok bo? :biggrin:
temple street ish simi MTR station. knn I see their station name majorities all han yu pinying:*:
I planned to go Central, causeway bay, Tsim sha tsui, Yau ma tei, Mongkok, Disneyland...etc
Stanley, Ocean Park I still finding ways to reach there.
Btw kowloon Tong got simi nice?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I speak tamil ok bo? :biggrin:
temple street ish simi MTR station. knn I see their station name majorities all han yu pinying:*:
I planned to go Central, causeway bay, Tsim sha tsui, Yau ma tei, Mongkok, Disneyland...etc
Stanley, Ocean Park I still finding ways to reach there.
Btw kowloon Tong got simi nice?
Temple Street is very near Yau Ma Tei, my suggestion is 1 day roam at Kowloon, another day roam at HK island, more practical.
Your kowloon tang got nothing there leh... your hotel side not very convenient, but not that bad lah, LOL

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi there

1. Delighted to see City lost again.
2. Under achiever Nasri has only 3 pathetic goals after making 14 appearances for City.
3. Losing Silva through injury is no excuse because they spent 240 million.

no wonder Mancini said he needs to buy more players.:biggrin:
Nasri, Arsenal made him look good.:biggrin:

it is no surprise that mancity ended wif nothing wif season ends.:biggrin: