• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spurs pang half (HT) and 1 (FT), Man C pang 0.25 (HT) and 0.5 (FT), pang Udinese and Roma, eat Birmingham, Levante and Espanyol. Valencia level.

Best bet: Man C kah kah pang. Put $ take $. Btw, I've been supporting Liverpool for the past 4 decades.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everton lineup tonight: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Donovan, Fellaini, Bilyaletdinov, Drenthe, Stracqualursi, Saha

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
City lineup tonight: Hart, Richards, Savic, Lescott, Clichy, De Jong, Barry, Johnson, Nasri, Milner, Aguero

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverfool lineup tonight: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Spearing, Gerrard, Adam, Bellamy, Carroll, Downing

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn... dear everbody, where change HKD best in town?
Ah neh, just change anywhere lah, no point going a place to exchange just for less than $10 bucks diffs, lol
But i think its better to exchange in SG, suntec that famous money changer is good.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah neh, just change anywhere lah, no point going a place to exchange just for less than $10 bucks diffs, lol
But i think its better to exchange in SG, suntec that famous money changer is good.

i only support the chinese money changer in parkway parade. I avoid the ah neh money changer like the plague.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've yet to come across a Malay money changer even in M'sia. Anyone here knows if there are any around? If none, what's the reason not even 1 in this trade. Same for moneylenders.

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've yet to come across a Malay money changer even in M'sia. Anyone here knows if there are any around? If none, what's the reason not even 1 in this trade. Same for moneylenders.
Bro GD, Indian Muslim most of them are, I ever be friend with one of them dealing with my work, he hated the Yankees so much, saying yankees are the one sucking all the money globally. In my mind, another T in the making.

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cxMFDrYb_uY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

0-0 would have been perfect for me if not for keeper Caballero's blunder. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Osasuna home form buey pai. Guardiola still trying to imitate Bielsa's 3-4-3 system with disastrous results. I think makan safer :biggrin:

Last edited: