• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where to find bookies for high rollers ah? I applied for a betting account with Samvo betbrokers. Don't know why they haven't given me a reply. They don't accept Singaporean punters? :mad:

Bookies and their runners usually hunt down the high rollers not vice versa.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight's prediction very simple :

Arsenal - 1 3/4 ( BIG BET )

Bleed the bookies ! :p

Ok chok dee to you but don't expect too much from the 34 year old. He is past his prime and his scoring record in MLS with NYRB is only about one goal per game and not in every game. :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have. It's the connection and trust. Bookies also scared of hiong khas. My IBC chap wanted to give me 30k account. I said no need. 10k enough for me.

Wah ! :eek: Tua kar leh !
10K account leh

Ok chok dee to you but don't expect too much from the 34 year old. He is past his prime and his scoring record in MLS with NYRB is only about one goal per game and not in every game. :biggrin:

The 2 legged horse may be past his prime but his killer instincts are still there :biggrin:
With or without Henry , I'm still a Gunner fan
:p

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 34 year old won't be starting lah. Tonight's man to watch:

[video=youtube;NsqQZyhVCM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsqQZyhVCM4[/video]

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bayern Munich’s Bastian Schweinsteiger: I am more interested in the women than the food in India

The Germany international was full of humour at Monday's press conference in New Delhi while coach Jupp Heynckes took a more serious stance, claiming his side do not fear Barcelona

Jan 9, 2012 5:00:00 PM

By Clark Whitney

161701hp2.jpg

Getty

Bayern Munich arrived in New Delhi on Monday ahead of Tuesday's friendly match against India.

Midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger was in good spirits following the flight, and at a press conference, joked about the local cuisine.

"I am more interested in the women than the food," he told reporters. "Not to worry we have our own cook.

"About the women, let's see how many turn up."

[message truncated]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah ! :eek: Tua kar leh !
10K account leh

3k, 5k, 10k ...................... 10k is not tua kar. 20-30k very common. One of my friends had 100k. Runroad liao. Bookies can make wrong assessment too!

That's the problem with the Asian betting tradition. If bet only a few hundred, by all means rely on trust. But 100k? I've seen a lot of people run road. The credit system is not working :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends. Usually 100-200 per click/bet. Can be 1k if 5 bets in all including jalan. 1k is not small. My problem is that I don't have the courage to click 1k per click. But 5 $200 clicks end up also 1k.

oic not too bad bro. For me it's mostly 50, sometimes 100 and sometimes also 20,30 for parley. I made a big mistake by putting over 2.5 at 300 for the barca vs espanyol match only 1.5 odds i thought this was a good chance to make some money but turned out this wasn't the case.

Do you get tips from other punters or do you get it yourself? I got tips from some forum members and am on the e-mail list of one forummer that punts 1k and upwards. I can say that all of them don't have perfect record obviously and probably the good ones maybe 60% win rate or lower. One thing for sure is don't pay for tips cos it's not worth it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oic not too bad bro. For me it's mostly 50, sometimes 100 and sometimes also 20,30 for parley. I made a big mistake by putting over 2.5 at 300 for the barca vs espanyol match only 1.5 odds i thought this was a good chance to make some money but turned out this wasn't the case.

Do you get tips from other punters or do you get it yourself? I got tips from some forum members and am on the e-mail list of one forummer that punts 1k and upwards. I can say that all of them don't have perfect record obviously and probably the good ones maybe 60% win rate or lower. One thing for sure is don't pay for tips cos it's not worth it.

It's 50-50. If you have to get tips, get from those on winning streak to tongpang their luck.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better not be 0-0 coz I pang and over HT and FT plus 2nd half jalan.
What a joke that Arsenal can't clear handicap for their backers and had to rely on an ex gunner to do it. Also Wenger did not feature the South Korean. I stopped watching after a goalless, boring first half. And they can't produce the same score line as Chelsea, Liverpool.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like more good news coming for me as Real Madrid will be facing difficult and tricky away games ahead, after Barcelona fell victim to them.
:biggrin:

153859409d6dc8c89b36f4c0bf438404b44d1c22.jpg

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
M-League kicks off tonight. I look down on Singapore. Therefore, I shall have a small bet on Kelantan to grab an away win. :biggrin: