• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke that Arsenal can't clear handicap for their backers and had to rely on an ex gunner to do it. Also Wenger did not feature the South Korean. I stopped watching after a goalless, boring first half. And they can't produce the same score line as Chelsea, Liverpool.

I had expected a goal around the 60th min before Henry comes off the bench and score the 2nd. Damn it :mad:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man to watch tonight:

[video=youtube;Tj74HAkQOm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj74HAkQOm4[/video]

Come on Kelantan! Kick the hell out of those useless Sinkies! :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last min change. I hate Singapore. But I don't hate $. I'll be betting on Sinkies to win tonight. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tonight bets.

Rm over ft
Cp over ft
Marseille over ft
Lazio over ft
Barrow over ft
Salisbury over ft
Weston over ft
Hereford over ft

Total 8 matches.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tonight bets.

Rm over ft
Cp over ft
Marseille over ft --- clear
Lazio over ft --- clear
Barrow over ft --- clear
Salisbury over ft
Weston over ft --- clear
Hereford over ft --- clear

Total 8 matches.

Looking good :smile:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Espanyol and Barcelona for playing it to a draw. :biggrin:

Los Blancos has only a one goal margin advantage in the first leg match. Instead of following the herds mentality that RM will go all out to thrash Malaga which has low odds for the favorite, i would bank on Malaga to park their bus and counter. Another is for RM to play to a draw or win at low scores 0-1, 0-2 or 1-2 to seal qualification.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fantastico! :biggrin:

1539167126ede1f913ab6f28d59fa2189b9fc1d4.jpg