• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
2-0 away win for Napoli :biggrin:

After all their heroics, Napoli has been favorites in 90% of their matches behind Man Utd, Man City, RM, Barca, AC Milan, Juventus, Bayern Munich etc.. like that no good leh but they can still stun their backers by playing to a stalemate at home. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow bro GD heavy better.

I just took goals on the barca match.

My bets are almost always small but my turnover not small. About 70k this week. I bet small per bet but many, many bets which is not ideal. Better to bet big but few matches. Sadly, I dish this advice but can't adhere to this.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha betting on handicap is not my game and cup of tea. Won't even waste peanut bet on an upset from Espanyol, not with the current Barca squad cos their second team is able to run down their opponents. However a draw and low score like 0-1 is not impossible. :biggrin:

15379137153a0de49fa1894e88dd3f4ee1f95141.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My bets are almost always small but my turnover not small. About 70k this week. I bet small per bet but many, many bets which is not ideal. Better to bet big but few matches. Sadly, I dish this advice but can't adhere to this.

How much money do you bet in a match? I just want to see what your small is. Is 1k per bet small to you?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fourth Round To be played on 28,29,30 Jan
Brighton & Hove Albion or Wrexham v Newcastle United
Sunderland v Middlesbrough
Dagenham & Redbridge or Millwall v Southampton
Hull City v Crawley Town
Milton Keynes Dons or QPR v Chelsea
West Bromwich Albion v Norwich City
Blackpool v Sheffield Wednesday
Arsenal or Leeds United v Aston Villa