• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now's still winter time. Take the MTR across Luo Hu to Shenzhen. Dog meat stew should still be aplenty available. You won't regret trying it. It's not available in HK.

The mixed beef soup is something like our mixed pork kway chup soup except without the kway. The best version in China (or even in the world) is available in Guangzhou, not HK. Take the GZ-KL (港九快车)express train to Guangzhou.
The Erast rail first class line? Sorry ram, I dun eat dog.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now's still winter time. Take the MTR across Luo Hu to Shenzhen. Dog meat stew should still be aplenty available. You won't regret trying it. It's not available in HK.

The mixed beef soup is something like our mixed pork kway chup soup except without the kway. The best version in China (or even in the world) is available in Guangzhou, not HK. Take the GZ-KL (港九快车)express train to Guangzhou.
Ehh fuck off lah, people only go 3 days, not 3 weeks leh, you tell him go so far away for fuck? lol

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take Napoli pang .75 and 1.5 for HT and FT, eat Bilboa 1.75, pang Barca .75 and 1.25 for HT and FT. Huat ah!

Best bet - Barca pang.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
15402742485713017bd7e99947536bb2457eaa5d.jpg

154026781c895f7cb010cb36b1373d527caec2d3.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Take Napoli pang .75 and 1.5 for HT and FT, eat Bilboa 1.75, pang Barca .75 and 1.25 for HT and FT. Huat ah!

Best bet - Barca pang.

Bad night. These few days should just play Jalan on friendly matches involving German teams. Sure earn alot. We should start a Jalan thread :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Btw where got Uniqlo shop in shopping centre? like i said, i see all the hanyu pingying I :*: Thinking of going there get jacket. cheaper there?

I think the Uniqlo in TST is in a mall called Miramar shopping centre. Not sure of the mall name but it's near Miramar hotel.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where? can intro the place?
alot of places bro, but what I like may not be what u like.
u like rural area where u can see waterfall n mountain? u like beaches n jap woman?

I think the Uniqlo in TST is in a mall called Miramar shopping centre. Not sure of the mall name but it's near Miramar hotel.
Thanks bro, will keep a lookout on that.

Last edited: