• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True and sincere friendship and brotherhood is more valuable than men with women. Men to men friendship and brotherhood don't even need the physical gratification of sexual experience to consumerate the ties that bind.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Of course la bro if it does then it will be a gay thingy already, :eek:

True and sincere friendship and brotherhood is more valuable than men with women. Men to men friendship and brotherhood don't even need the physical gratification of sexual experience to consumerate the ties that bind.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My mistake Alamak, its in the Bangkok Runroaders thread but hell what's wrong with Jah and psy83 strange man, very strange and sounds violent.

Oh, its on the other thread, not here, dun think they dare to quarrel here also, LOL

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have kids because wife and I plan not to have. We felt kids are a burden to our freedom and also even when we grow old its not kids that we want but good friends. Yes friends are important, especially friends who has the courage to fuck me if I am wrong are my true friends.

And then there are friends who fuck their buddies' wives behind their back. Or borrow money from their "brothers" and run road. I've seen too many such cases in real life. :( Thousands of years of evolutionary tradition can't be discounted: blood is thicker than water. Anyway, this song goes out to those who would gladly sacrifice all the freedom in the world just to have children of their own.

[video=youtube;xv4HOh9uwLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv4HOh9uwLc&ob=av2e[/video]