• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

WC QUALIFYING ASIA

14792485971ec20afd3c42ac39b31ceb842bedf4.gif

147924716ee9cf19b95f95486b35a061c558c328.jpg

If Australia doesn't thrash Oman, then I worry.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yessss...... 30 mins to go at the office and its Home Sweet Home...:biggrin: Tommorow is Wednesday, then soon to be Friday.. Can't wait for Saturday.. EPL resume normal service.. Big Match at Anfield.. I just hate International games..:(

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Australia. $$$ :smile: Next up: Jordan. If Jordan doesn't beat Sinkieland, then I worry.

[video=youtube;pkcTgKPA78M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcTgKPA78M[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. The style of football sucks. Very primitive. Like 60-70s football i.e defenders defend, attackers attack.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Jordan will win easily against Spore... Spore can forget about the next round..

2 nil down at this moment. I expect final score 3-0 to Jordan. I give half/one. Should win quite easily.

Though we lost 1-2 to China, close score no doubt, we were overwhelmed! And deserve to lose. Even to Iraq and now Jordan. Our soccer no standard.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a0J2zZoOLmE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pi7hdoUd2_s?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruxx said:
Indeed. The style of football sucks. Very primitive. Like 60-70s football i.e defenders defend, attackers attack.

I cannot understand why Singapore wants to develop a football team. We can never do well. The way we go about sports is all wrong. It is not only football techniques that is 60-70s. The whole sports organization is 60-70s. For one, school's idea of sports is to pick a school team and train up this team. That is not sports. Sports is to encourage as many students to play the game and from there have grading tests to pick teams for class, then house, then school, then club and finally country. There is no sports development and no body has the guts to change it. As usual, go for the short cut - FT.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm more interested in the reasons behind the footballing success of small countries such as Uruguay, Trinidad and Tobago, Denmark etc.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 nil down at this moment. I expect final score 3-0 to Jordan. I give half/one. Should win quite easily.

Though we lost 1-2 to China, close score no doubt, we were overwhelmed! And deserve to lose. Even to Iraq and now Jordan. Our soccer no standard.

I love Singapore. Help me win $$ by playing as pathetic as I predicted them to be. :smile:

[video=youtube;mATjvcwSjrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATjvcwSjrA[/video]

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went market this morning, bought 1 whole mackerel, minced the meat, mixed with flour, but come out quite hard, zzzzzz...... i think use wrong flour, LOL

You planning to open a restaurant in the future?

Alamaqueen bro, I like guys who can cook! :wink:

I upz u! Too bad can't upz u now coz was told need to spread my love around first! :wink:

Last edited: