• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun like the hokkien mee, so so only, but I know i will get a good steamed fish, whahahha

Then go Jalan Petaling (Ciqiong Gai). There's a big coffeeshop in the middle. Steamed fish, BBQ fish and Chinese satay to go with beer. Though it's Chinese, it's classic Pinkerton. When there're white tourists around, service for Chinese customers is very bad. There was once I was so fed up that I almost bashed them up but restrained since I was with a WP group visiting Anwar Ibrahim for a Hari Raya lunch function earlier.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then go Jalan Petaling (Ciqiong Gai). There's a big coffeeshop in the middle. Steamed fish, BBQ fish and Chinese satay to go with beer. Though it's Chinese, it's classic Pinkerton. When there're white tourists around, service for Chinese customers is very bad. There was once I was so fed up that I almost bashed them up but restrained since I was with a WP group visiting Anwar Ibrahim for a Hari Raya lunch function earlier.
Alamak, I forgot there's still Ciqiong Gai there, hahaha, thanks

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should bring Alamaking along and hand him over to Anwar overnight LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
besides 雪厂街, go try the food street off Jln Bt Bintang...many good food to be discovered as well..

oh yes...miss KL...a good place to spend the weekend- just to makan.
Yeap yeap, I'm going to bukit bintang for sure, cox I'm staying there

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good morning. I'm on the Outer Ring Road now on my way to office. Everyone cool this morning?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
had a good laugh when I read Sundram claiming we will get 3 points tonight against Jordan

He think he playing 11 men against Litchenstein?

I say we concede 2 goals - like we have been doing for the past 3 matches.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
had a good laugh when I read Sundram claiming we will get 3 points tonight against Jordan

He think he playing 11 men against Litchenstein?

I say we concede 2 goals - like we have been doing for the past 3 matches.

Liechtenstein is a higher ranked team than Sinkieland. That's how pathetic Sinkie football is. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hedgy, becareful what you ask, most who can speak English and especially Chinese is due to the fact that their boyfriends are Singaporeans or Hong Kongers or Ah Tiong or Ang Mohs.

Ask Joe intro me Thai gal who can speak English or Chinese lah. Problem settled :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

WC QUALIFYING ASIA

14792485971ec20afd3c42ac39b31ceb842bedf4.gif

147924716ee9cf19b95f95486b35a061c558c328.jpg