• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

SibelKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
most are no newbies. they are clones of the regulars we see everyday. there are also some unfamiliar nicks who know all the history from the past, they are from the old delphi forum who seldom post here now.

i don't know the delphi history. many do know, ask them. :smile:

attachment.php

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Irene, u are a goot girl. Don't forget to give me points ok? :biggrin:

OK upped your points already.

Good morning love ! Why you haven't post in 20 hours ? I miss you ! What did you have for breakfast this morning ?

<3 <3

Attending a course all day long. Little time to log in. Breakfast buffet provided with the course. Simple stuff. Fried beehoon, tuna sandwiches, samosa, coffee, tea and orange juice.

Last edited:

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK upped your points already.

Attending a course all day long. Little time to log in. Breakfast buffet provided with the course. Simple stuff. Fried beehoon, tuna sandwiches, samosa, coffee, tea and orange juice.

So coincidence ! I also have course yesterday morning ! Inter course .
I miss you very much ley . I am going to the Middle Road curry rice again today , see you there ok.
*kiss kiss hug hug*

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
So coincidence ! I also have course yesterday morning ! Inter course .
I miss you very much ley . I am going to the Middle Road curry rice again today , see you there ok.
*kiss kiss hug hug*

kisses and hugs for ireneyeoh aka ramseth :confused::eek:

he look like this you know : :eek:

65vAv7I66VYgz7dUs1lGmA.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most are no newbies. they are clones of the regulars we see everyday. there are also some unfamiliar nicks who know all the history from the past, they are from the old delphi forum who seldom post here now.

Many from old delphi are gone, but one notable Madmansg is still around, there was one neh neh pok, I don't see any more.:biggrin:

ReceivedByShits

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha i call them multiple account failures.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curry rice today? I eat there every day and hope to see you .

Today's the last day of my course at Bugis Junction. Yes, we ate lunch at Queen Street everyday. The Bugis foodcourt is more expensive and crowded and the food not so good too. We had lunch the Queen Street curry rice at the corner coffeeshop again just now. Our favourites are that and the bakkut beehoon soup in the middle coffeeshop, alternating between the two. Breakfast was provided for the class, so not much to talk about breakfast now, standard breakfast stuff.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Today's the last day of my course at Bugis Junction. Yes, we ate lunch at Queen Street everyday. The Bugis foodcourt is more expensive and crowded and the food not so good too. We had lunch the Queen Street curry rice at the corner coffeeshop again just now. Our favourites are that and the bakkut beehoon soup in the middle coffeeshop, alternating between the two. Breakfast was provided for the class, so not much to talk about breakfast now, standard breakfast stuff.

Hi Irene,understand you're a jap air stewardesss,just curious is it true that stewardess does part time job by selling their wares
if the opportunities arrive..that is why they're alo called a 1st class pros,correct me if i'm wrong.:o

I'love roti prata with eggs,chee cheong fun and carrot cake for my breakfast and hope to include you on my breakfast list as well.:o

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Irene,understand you're a jap air stewardesss,just curious is it true that stewardess does part time job by selling their wares
if the opportunities arrive..that is why they're alo called a 1st class pros,correct me if i'm wrong.:o

I'love roti prata with eggs,chee cheong fun and carrot cake for my breakfast and hope to include you on my breakfast list as well.:o

You like abalone too, do you?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correction since you asked. I'm not a Jap air stewardess. I was a JAL air stewardess from Singapore.

If i understand you correctly, I heard rumours of air stewardesses sidelining with passengers too. Usually the ones in First Class. True or false, I don't want to know. I served only a two-year bond and resigned. Didn't get promoted to First Class. Whether or not, I don't do that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

breakfastclub02.jpg

honest2uong

Alfrescian
Loyal
not all stewardress...some housewife,officegirl...same too..they want branded goods...husband no $$$ they outside have darling...both also want...they high class pros...be carefull..they are more dirty than PRC....s'porean women wants everthing,,,money,house, love ,car
.....sorry to offence

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a boring Saturday evening. My sister is abroad now. I cooked wanton noodle for dinner myself just now. The type you can buy in supermarket, a pack of wanton and pack of noodle. Just too bad no charsiew. Half a pack each left in the fridge. Guess tomorrow breakfast or lunch I'll finish it off.

ReceivedByShits

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a boring Saturday evening. My sister is abroad now. I cooked wanton noodle for dinner myself just now. The type you can buy in supermarket, a pack of wanton and pack of noodle. Just too bad no charsiew. Half a pack each left in the fridge. Guess tomorrow breakfast or lunch I'll finish it off.

It's boring for u because u are a multiple account failure. Feeling lonely without your sis? You can always turn to your reliable dildo. :smile:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
You like abalone too, do you?

Can't you see i said that i like roti prata with egg,chee cheong fun and chai tow kuay,i don't like abalone for breakfast,anyway which kopitiam sell abalone for breakfast in the morning..abalone is only for lunch,dinner and cny time..but i do like to munch on ba pau
in the morning too.

Correction since you asked. I'm not a Jap air stewardess. I was a JAL air stewardess from Singapore.

If i understand you correctly, I heard rumours of air stewardesses sidelining with passengers too. Usually the ones in First Class. True or false, I don't want to know. I served only a two-year bond and resigned. Didn't get promoted to First Class. Whether or not, I don't do that sort of thing.

glad to hear that you stand by your principles..this is a true story..many many years ago i was invited to a party at zouk
there are quite a number of stewardess at the party too..i was offer a one night stand asking price 10k...i said no..
i'm not ong beng seng..i ask for discount..she says discount 2k.. final 8k 8 means fatt(luck)i still can remember she says that to me in canto,she says take it or leave it..
of course i'm not stupid..8k for a fxxk:eek:..omg...

not all stewardress...some housewife,officegirl...same too..they want branded goods...husband no $$$ they outside have darling...both also want...they high class pros...be carefull..they are more dirty than PRC....s'porean women wants everthing,,,money,house, love ,car
.....sorry to offence

i feel offended..my wife is a housewife,my sis is a officegal and i got no $$$..sorry no pakay hor.:rolleyes: