• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
b7PcOCyGxRfZ-jlVATIIFg.jpg

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on...compare apples with apples ... compare bread with bread...the bread in airline food is pathetic ok...i am tokking about the SIA one...cannot recall if JAL give bread or not.

Economy and business classes, only bun and butter and some kind of jam, whether you like it or not. You cut and spread yourself. No fresh sliced white bread or toast. Only first class got. You can request fresh soft bread or toasted and the spread according to your taste.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Economy and business classes, only bun and butter and some kind of jam, whether you like it or not. You cut and spread yourself. No fresh sliced white bread or toast. Only first class got. You can request fresh soft bread or toasted and the spread according to your taste.

no olive oil?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
no olive oil?

Olive oil with bread? Never heard of. But if you're in 1st class, you can ask for it you got such strange taste. Airlines don't actually prepare the foods. It's catered by airport terminal services at whichever airport of call. Airlines only decide what to order depending on the passengers and the route. Almost all catered meals are non-halal, non-certified halal anyway, non-Hindu too. Pork and beef are frequently served. You can request for halal food or vegetarian food but it's best to do it when booking your ticket, not wait till boarding. You'll still get your halal or vegetarian food even if last minute onboard request, but not as good quality as requested and reserved in advance. Amazing to me was some Arab passengers eat anything non-halal happily and drink alcohol until drunk.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Olive oil with bread? Never heard of. But if you're in 1st class, you can ask for it you got such strange taste. Airlines don't actually prepare the foods. It's catered by airport terminal services at whichever airport of call. Airlines only decide what to order depending on the passengers and the route. Almost all catered meals are non-halal, non-certified halal anyway, non-Hindu too. Pork and beef are frequently served. You can request for halal food or vegetarian food but it's best to do it when booking your ticket, not wait till boarding. You'll still get your halal or vegetarian food even if last minute onboard request, but not as good quality as requested and reserved in advance. Amazing to me was some Arab passengers eat anything non-halal happily and drink alcohol until drunk.

hmm..so JAL has no olive oil w bread...

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Ramseth. That's rubbish from u. Too much of googling can sometimes kill u. :smile:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not Irene and it's clear you're the clone pretending to be a girl. Wiped off your points for you on account of your blatantly shameless act.

ramseth aka ireneyeoh,

what a sore pussy. :biggrin:

u can pretend to be a charbo but candice cannot is it?

Last edited:

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not Irene and it's clear you're the clone pretending to be a girl. Wiped off your points for you on account of your blatantly shameless act.

Thanks for that. No worries for me as they cannot be exchange for cash or incentives. Those blokes here are naive to believe that too because to frame u and to make people think that IreneYeoh is your clone, one just need to copy and edit your style of writing. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ramseth aka ireneyeoh,

what a sore pussy. :biggrin:

u can pretend to be a charbo but candice cannot is it?

Your mistake is the moment you used that avatar. I know who took that picture. Anyway, I'm not here for fight, I'm here just for passtime.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mistake is the moment you used that avatar. I know who took that picture. Anyway, I'm not here for fight, I'm here just for passtime.

what my mistake? thats your mistake not mine. you must be a moron if you think i am candice. LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what my mistake? thats your mistake not mine. you must be a moron if you think i am candice. LOL

I didn't say you're Candice. But you must be a moron think that I'm Irene. I think Irene must be most happy, her thread keep bumping up. Go figure.