• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tak Boleh Tahan 18 mentioned in The Washington Times

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are being disingenuous as usual and in this regard I am being kind with my choice of words. :rolleyes:

Dr Chee appears to be generally right in principle, however where I depart with him is on the strategy.

the guy just does not respect the law and would conveniently politicised it to his advantage and hidden motive.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how do we get there based on present ground realities with all the chips being held by PAP?:wink:

I am certainly not going to waste time and effort whacking the judiciary. Get votes, get bums on parliament seats, pressure the exec not to use the judiciary as their pet.

Whats the point of taking this direction and getting disqualified from the elections. I rather focus on the people, the votes and priviliges of parliament.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats the point of taking this direction and getting disqualified from the elections. I rather focus on the people, the votes and priviliges of parliament.

The point is that their leader doesn't believe in the election system as it is now. He calls for reform by "ex-parliamentary" means, whatever it means.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you persist with your feeble lies?:rolleyes:

what's Lie, what's Truth? it's all but just like emptiness is form; and form is emptiness.

to the speaker, it's all TRUTH but the words from others are usually LIES. the TRUTH is out there but definitely not from chee's or many who posted here.:wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guy just does not respect the law and would conveniently politicised it to his advantage and hidden motive.

99% of Singaporeans know that the judiciary is compliant and not independent. The issue is the degree of perception. After Chan Sek Keong's wonderful interpretation of counting centres, any doubt on independence disappeared overnight.

What hidden motives that Chee has are you are talking about. Taking over Govt and selling the istana for his own gains?

The majority of discussion on Chee is the approach that he takes and his effectiveness.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spare me your self-righteous relativism.:rolleyes:

Forumers can draw their own conclusions as to whether your posts against Dr Chee/SDP stems from your personal feud with F4:wink:

what's Lie, what's Truth? it's all but just like emptiness is form; and form is emptiness.

to the speaker, it's all TRUTH but the words from others are usually LIES. the TRUTH is out there but definitely not from chee's or many who posted here.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
99% of Singaporeans know that the judiciary is compliant and not independent. The issue is the degree of perception. After Chan Sek Keong's wonderful interpretation of counting centres, any doubt on independence disappeared overnight.

What hidden motives that Chee has are you are talking about. Taking over Govt and selling the istana for his own gains?

The majority of discussion on Chee is the approach that he takes and his effectiveness.

which means SDP could ve won some seats during the last GE? there was one GE where paps lost big time. so that was the only time everything was fair is it?

chee has and will never be effective. the supports garnered by him should have already told the TRUTH.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forumers can draw their own conclusions as to whether your posts against Dr Chee/SDP stems from your personal feud with F4:wink:

my postings are against chee but that doesn't mean i fully support paps. chee rants alot. other than that he's no different from the paps. he isn't really connected with peasants. the impression he gave is he's always trying to instigate and exploit the peasants to carryout his "plot".:(

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

cheebai kia bapok don't talk abt law when you're a fucking criminal!

your evil cunning motive is to seek out victims to cheat and con!

Engaged in illicit gay activities is a crime!

Stealing temple donations is a crime!

Bashing your father is a crime!

Conning property is a crime!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

how much do u know about the F4 who have now infiltrated sdp? do u seriously think with their presence, it would help to enhance or strength sdp?

why do u think F4 choose SDP instead of other opp like RP or NSP or whatever? one of the reason is chee is quite incapacitated which leaves a power vacuum.

had they known the situation in RP, maybe they would hv joined there instead.

by the way, i do not think they r SDP members yet. they ranked themselves as "supporters" - just in case.:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically you appear to have indirectly answered my question:wink:

Like I suggested to you on an earlier occasion, why not just narrate your side of the story with regards your 'relationship' and apparent feud with F4 in this forum, once and for all, and leave it as that for forumers to draw their own conclusions instead wasting bandwidth with all your nonsense (to be fair, those other apparent clones who attack you appear to be no better, but at end of the day it is all just bo liao petty childish rubbish).

Btw I am not suggesting that you stop criticising Dr Chee/SDP, if that is what you wish, however perhaps your criticisms may then come with clean hands and in good faith after you get the F4 'monkey' off your back. Think about.:wink:

how much do u know about the F4 who have now infiltrated sdp? do u seriously think with their presence, it would help to enhance or strength sdp?

why do u think F4 choose SDP instead of other opp like RP or NSP or whatever? one of the reason is chee is quite incapacitated which leaves a power vacuum.

by the way, i do not think they r SDP members yet. they ranked themselves as "supporters" - just in case.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal

suah lah chao ah kwa fake monk

why dun you just throw urself down from the 9th storey and end all your misery!

no more suffering from diabetes

no more having to hook on the machines for kidney cleansing

no need to live on handouts and no need to steal temple money!

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Who enacts the laws of the land
2) Who decides on Judicial appointments
3) who decides on tenure of the bench
4) Who decides on judicial remuneration
5) Who formulates the punishment structure for crimes committed
6) Who provides protection from executive interference

These are questions that you might want to ask.

The pressure to reform the judiciary to make it a stronger independent institution is not likely to build up from within S'pore.

That pressure will have to come from the international community. Failing which, nothing would shake PAP and the judiciary from their illicit extramarital affair.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am certainly not going to waste time and effort whacking the judiciary. Get votes, get bums on parliament seats, pressure the exec not to use the judiciary as their pet.

Unless the opposition can put up a good enough number of candidates to contest for the mandate to rule S'pore, having a few more opposition members will not make the judiciary more independent.

That few opposition members, if they manage to get in, will likely be whacked very hard by the 144th press and the judiciary until they lost all credibility in the eyes of the electorate.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal

by the way, i do not think they r SDP members yet. they ranked themselves as "supporters" - just in case.:rolleyes:

Who are the F4 you repeatedly refer to?

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
if chee knew that "approval" should be given to him whenever he asked for it, then might as well just go ahead and do whatever he wants. save the trouble, time and anguish to apply for such "approval".

Is the reason for the rejection valid and convincing?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are the F4 you repeatedly refer to?

i m not after them. i just wish people can see the real picture in a more indepth mode.

when someone keeps getting arrested,jailed or fined, many would think that the gov is really after his ass. if u would to leap a step backward, the reason is obvious. that someone is dying to be arrested, jailed or fined so that with such eventual consequences, he would have proven that "the gov were indeed out to get him".

however, repeating it so often has already numbed the peasants and beginning to get into their nerves. it pisses most off and it backfires on the one who's intention has always been to get arrested, jailed or fined.

F4 is a bunch of clowns who are political opportunists. i doubt they would do much to gather ground support. their motives are simply too obvious and sinister even a child could see that.