• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tak Boleh Tahan 18 mentioned in The Washington Times

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why can't u just admit u r also an "audience"? we watch the paps' performances and we also watch others'. but chee IS the one who's always trying to outshine the rest. there isn't any productive result from chee's effort and please do not give him the credit about SPEAKER'S CORNER or the downturn of the world economies or worst - the recession all happening here cos no one listen to his soothsaying.:p

it just exposes more of his hidden motives and also the rest of his followers. by the way, did u make contact with any of them?:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I not say that I was a "non partisan observer/critic"? Scroobal appears to be right, you really do lack "intellect".:rolleyes

why can't u just admit u r also an "audience"? we watch the paps' performances and we also watch others'.

Forumers can draw their own conclusions, including your false talk, insincerity and hypocrisy:wink:
but chee IS the one who's always trying to outshine the rest. there isn't any productive result from chee's effort and please do not give him the credit about SPEAKER'S CORNER

If wanting to liberalise the Singapore political system is considered a "hidden motive" so be it:wink:
it just exposes more of his hidden motives

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
did i not say that i was a "non partisan observer/critic"? Scroobal appears to be right, you really do lack "intellect".:rolleyes

forumers can draw their own conclusions, including your false talk, insincerity and hypocrisy:wink:

if wanting to liberalise the singapore political system is considered a "hidden motive" so be it:wink:

so why chee brought in the foreign crusade?why are foreigners more interested in local politics more than the local themselves?
if local lawyers didn't wanna handle his case, they were termed as "balless". why can't he realise that chee ddin't have a real case to fight. he didn't have the ammunition nor a sustainable defence. but in chee's style, it was another excuse except he himself.