• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steve Jobs unveils Apple’s new iPhone 4

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:eek::eek: Ah Job... u r treading on thin ice... either u make it 2 de shore or u gonna piss alot of ppl off n u gonna drop dead... Chee bye how cum he tok jus like de fucking PAP..:rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

He may jus get out of dis 1...If it's Nokia...they b dead...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so this is apple solution - cases

iphone-reception-pc-0956-rm-eng.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah coming to singapore

iphone-reception-pc-0975-rm-eng.jpg

Is it just me, or iphone 4 white is cooler than black. For the first time since iphone 3G, white is cooler.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKIcaejkpD4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VKIcaejkpD4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cb Ah Job smoke me again...no matter how i hold my Nokia de bar neber drop...:(

Now we sleep...2moro morning we noe how de world response to his explanation...:biggrin::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so apple not going to recall all the phone, but instead

apple not going to recall phone, they going to bribe you with a free bumper case.. yes screw you apple. i am not buying iphone 4. I am off to android.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: so apple not going to recall all the phone, but instead

apple not going to recall phone, they going to bride you with a free bumper case.. yes screw you apple. i am not buying iphone 4. I am off to android.

At least in US u not happy can get full refund...u buy frm sinktel ask 4 refund dey will show u dis...:oIo::biggrin::biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cb Ah Job smoke me again...no matter how i hold my Nokia de bar neber drop...:(
Now we sleep...2moro morning we noe how de world response to his explanation...:biggrin::biggrin:

too expensive to recall all the phone. they gone for the cheapest solution.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expected lah, free casing is cheaper than recalling the iPhone, well at least they admit it's a flaw. I'll stick to Apple, LOL :p:p:p:p

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expected lah, free casing is cheaper than recalling the iPhone, well at least they admit it's a flaw. I'll stick to Apple, LOL :p:p:p:p

i thought you are not buying it if there are no hardware fixed.
a free bumper case is your fixes?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought you are not buying it if there are no hardware fixed.
a free bumper case is your fixes?
No lah, where i got say i'm not buying?? :confused::confused:
I just want them to admit their mistakes, if casing solves the problem, i dun see why cannot buy iPhone4.

If you see this picture
iphone-reception-pc-0956-rm-eng.jpg

It means the 2nd batch of iPhone4 (after 30 September) should not have this problem anymore. Wait for the 2nd batch bah

I really dun like Android touch screen response.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Job jus drag Samsung, HTC and Blackberry into dis mess... SHOWTIME!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Can u guys hold ur phone in diff way n feedback whether there's a drop in reception bar?? I wanna pull Ah Job teeth out...:biggrin::biggrin::p