• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SQ girl says Toyota should give way to Lexus bcos it's more expensive

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a load of bull. If the quantum was large enough, you'd simply swallow humble pie regardless of attitude.

You may well be right. It could be that so far I have not succumbed to temptation solely because the quantum offered by those with bad attitude has never been high enough. I am just unlucky. :mad::rolleyes:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a free flight courtesy of the Govt so what sort of service do you expect?:rolleyes:

free or not free does not matter. what matter is whether you do your job according to your capacity that your employers wants you to do.

also, by doing for free does not means you can do a half past six job. if your sister/brother ask you to give free tuition to their child, do u fucked up their kid's tutition by teaching them all the wrong things, just because its free, you twit?! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can they b called singapore gal when they r foreigners? I understand must have a few native speakers of fhe local languages for each flight. But to have huge number of mudlanders is reallh ridiculous.
yeah many of them mudlanders , but they are better than sinkies.
In terms of service on sq , the crew ranking as follows :

Good:
Japs
Indonesians
Malaysians
Taiwanese

variable:
Singaporeans

Indifferent or Awful:
Indians
Koreans

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i m on her side. elitist mindset props meritocracy. and also cos she's pretty.

Yeah i give her a good thorough fucking then make sure i stuff her mouth with my thick cock so that she can stop filling the air with her fucking brainless drivel.....

Nice..........

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfft, no HSBC in kiwiland? They have a special queue as long as you have $1mil in the bank with them.

It's not a peril. It's a good thing to have as people strive towards reaching the upper echelons and can then enjoy the fruits of their labor.

I'll give you an example. NZ is a rather egalitarian society because of its working class roots. As a result, there are very few privileges for the rich.

When I first arrived, I deposited more than NZD 4 million in the bank after selling my Sydney property. However, I still had to queue up with the peasants to do my banking along with the scum of society who only had $20 in their accounts.

I was outraged and demanded to see the manager. I asked him why rich pricks like myself didn't have an exclusive lounge for high net worth individuals. I told him that I had more money coming in and if I wasn't treated better than the dregs of society, I'd take my money somewhere else.

He explained that it was socially unacceptable for a bank to be seen to be favoring rich customers over the poor ones. However, he promised to arrange something for me on the quiet. He called later that day and told me that I no longer had to queue. He would send his staff to see me whenever I needed anything done.

At the end of the day, money talks in any society. It's either covert or in your face but it is always there.

jw5

Loyal
He called later that day and told me that I no longer had to queue. He would send his staff to see me whenever I needed anything done.

At the end of the day, money talks in any society. It's either covert or in your face but it is always there.

Be careful that one day, the "staff" will "swallow" everything you have. :biggrin: