• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something is rumbling up north across the causeway

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terima Kasih DAP.

Provoking PAS — Mak Khuin Weng

JULY 15 — Everything in Malaysia is going haywire with the smallest of provocations threatening to erupt into a full blown racial issue.

Many have weighed in on this issue, but I feel there’s one piece of the puzzle that needs to be identified and discussed in a rational manner if we are ever going to address this racial issue, and this has to do with our two major opposition parties DAP and PAS.

DAP has been busy hammering PAS over all manner of alleged sins and PAS is slowly reciprocating the bashing. To the supporters of both parties, the words of their respective leaders ring true and the insolence of the other side shall be punished soon enough.

Our two biggest opposition parties — each representing a major racial group in Malaysia — is at loggerheads and their message to each other is that they will annihilate the other. This sort of disputes can easily come across as a provocative racial issue.

While I absolutely do not agree with the PAS political ideology (especially on Hudud), I am not blind to the power and influence they are politically. To anyone who doubts that PAS is a force to be reckoned with, all I can say is that they have forgotten that the first BERSIH rally — the rally that inspired the entire nation to rise up against BN — was only possible because of PAS.

That reported 100,000 participants for the first rally; that is 95 per cent PAS members. I was there and the number of Chinese and Indian participants was barely a handful. Every one of the members I interacted with at the first rally told me they were PAS members from Kelantan or Terengganu.

This is the PAS that opposed Umno. This is the PAS that DAP is trying to teach us to hate. This is the PAS that is now looking to join forces with Umno.

It is fine if you cannot sleep in the same bed — sit down and go through your disagreements one by one until you reach an amicable solution and move on. It is not fine when your disagreement is fuelling the hatred between Malays and Chinese.

DAP leaders may think they have overwhelming support and can afford to make PAS angry, but they forget that it is PAS that stands between them and Umno. If PAS joins forces with Umno, I am very certain all of us peace loving Malaysians will regret it.

I may not agree with PAS’s political struggle, but I can at least admire and respect them for opposing BN. Now, I’m not so sure PAS wants to oppose Umno anymore.

The Chinese are only kingmakers if the Malays are not united. Think about this carefully before you simply whack PAS and urge them to sleep with Umno. They just might.
@Bad New Brown you like this post so you are not Malaysian chinese but filthy Malaysian Indian son of chicken accusing me one and viciously attacking me just like that Malaysian evil bastard @Tekkun that I caught in living in jb forum last time. No wonder why you and clone are following me like dog everywhere and attacking me. Pui your Malaysian chicken mother wife daughters phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia can say good bye to all foreigner investors. Malaysians should be happy now hahaha since they have always hated foreigner investors like me that created jobs for them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting weirder by the moment. Dr m leaving his own party. So next PM can be just about anyone.

Aide: Dr M, several MPs to leave Bersatu for unknown destination
Monday, 24 Feb 2020 04:27 PM MYT
BY RADZI RAZAK
Bersatu chairman Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad leaves PBBM headquarters in Petaling Jaya February 23, 2020. — Picture by Firdaus Latif
Bersatu chairman Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad leaves PBBM headquarters in Petaling Jaya February 23, 2020. — Picture by Firdaus Latif
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 24 — Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad will resign from Bersatu after withdrawing as its chairman earlier, several aides confirmed today.
However, they all declined to say whether the Langkawi MP will join or form another party.

“Yes, but for more info, we have to wait if there’s any official announcement,” one aide told Malay Mail.
Another source close to the Bersatu leadership also confirmed that several leaders will also depart from the party that Dr Mahathir helped established in September 2016.

These include Simpang Renggam MP Maszlee Malik, Titiwangsa MP Rina Harun, Muar MP Syed Saddiq Syed Abd Rahman, Jerlun MP Datuk Seri Mukhriz Mahathir, Senator Radzi Jidin as well as his media advisor Datuk A. Kadir Jasin.

Dr Mahathir is scheduled for an audience with the Yang di-Pertuan Agong this evening following his resignation as prime minister.
The 94-year-old tendered his resignation following open speculation that Bersatu had tried to form a new coalition government with Opposition parties.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting weirder by the moment. Dr m leaving his own party. So next PM can be just about anyone.

Aide: Dr M, several MPs to leave Bersatu for unknown destination
Monday, 24 Feb 2020 04:27 PM MYT
BY RADZI RAZAK
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 24 — Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad will resign from Bersatu after withdrawing as its chairman earlier, several aides confirmed today.
However, they all declined to say whether the Langkawi MP will join or form another party.

“Yes, but for more info, we have to wait if there’s any official announcement,” one aide told Malay Mail.
Another source close to the Bersatu leadership also confirmed that several leaders will also depart from the party that Dr Mahathir helped established in September 2016.

These include Simpang Renggam MP Maszlee Malik, Titiwangsa MP Rina Harun, Muar MP Syed Saddiq Syed Abd Rahman, Jerlun MP Datuk Seri Mukhriz Mahathir, Senator Radzi Jidin as well as his media advisor Datuk A. Kadir Jasin.

Dr Mahathir is scheduled for an audience with the Yang di-Pertuan Agong this evening following his resignation as prime minister.
The 94-year-old tendered his resignation following open speculation that Bersatu had tried to form a new coalition government with Opposition parties.
My question is why did mahatir resign as leader of his own political party?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Bad New Brown you like this post so you are not Malaysian chinese but filthy Malaysian Indian son of chicken accusing me one and viciously attacking me just like that Malaysian evil bastard @Tekkun that I caught in living in jb forum last time. No wonder why you and clone are following me like dog everywhere and attacking me. Pui your Malaysian chicken mother wife daughters phua cb.

You gila ayam :FU:

Malaysia is not your country :mad:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You gila ayam :FU:

Malaysia is not your country :mad:
Oh so you are now finally admitting Malaysia is your country and you have been pretending to be a sinkie traitor dog when you are a filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of chicken accusing me one. Hahaha I caught another filthy Malaysian Indian dog that viciously attacked me with evil filthy lies when I not just did no harm but feed you dogs. Pui your Malaysian chicken mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so you are now finally admitting Malaysia is your country and you have been pretending to be a sinkie traitor dog when you are a filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of chicken accusing me one. Hahaha I caught another filthy Malaysian Indian dog that viciously attacked me with evil filthy lies when I not just did no harm but feed you dogs. Pui your Malaysian chicken mother wife daughters phua cb!
Wow made my day to catch one filthy Malaysian Indian son of chicken accusing me one. So evil so cheap Malaysian just like @Tekkun indeed that take pride in telling evil lies to harm me and harassing me non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't ever chop your smelly passport and come inside Johor Bahru.

You are not welcome :FU:

Sinkies should stay in Sinkieland and I hope that you kana rejected at the checkpoint :biggrin:
You smelly evil pretentious Malaysian Indian dog son of chicken so shameless to come to Spore to work and buy HDB and get all the benefits and act like king in Spore bullying good Singaporeans like me got the cheek to don’t welcome me in Johor. Xia suay Malaysian hypocrites indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You smelly evil pretentious Malaysian Indian dog son of chicken so shameless to come to Spore to work and buy HDB and get all the benefits and act like king in Spore bullying good Singaporeans like me got the cheek to don’t welcome me in Johor. Xia suay Malaysian hypocrites indeed.
No wonder @Bad New Brown is big supporter of kt latha. Filthy Malaysian Indian sons of whores @Bad New Brown @Tekkun support filthy Malaysian Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha makes sense indeed.