• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone Big is about to RESIGN................

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought I was hearing things when a friend called me to say he heard the rumours that a "BIG" person wants to resign. I laughed it off.

Today over lunch at the Carlton Hotel, I overheard a group of Chinese businessmen discussing the same "rumour".

Is it the economy?
Is it too much heat?
Is it health?

Did anyone else hear the same rumour?:eek:

There is nobody big in a small red dot...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought I was hearing things when a friend called me to say he heard the rumours that a "BIG" person wants to resign. I laughed it off.

Today over lunch at the Carlton Hotel, I overheard a group of Chinese businessmen discussing the same "rumour".

Is it the economy?
Is it too much heat?
Is it health?

ho ching quiting soon?
have to open a bubbly for celebration

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you referring to that short arse with BIG ego ??

Is it the economy?
Is it too much heat?
Is it health?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it the economy?
Is it too much heat?
Is it health?

I didn't tell anyone about my intention, how come some people can read my mind?

I am still fit and healthy; the economy will recover from next year barring any other unforseen circumstances and the weather is getting wetter and cooler towards the end of the year northeast Monsoon season.

Now and then when people asked me for my opinion I can still talk cock. I will resign at my own time - or I will design another job for me - that's give it a more creative title.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha, do you think any pappies got the balls to resign?? Million dollar wages and all?
This is just a joke la. No ex pappy can survive in the real world.

gohmengseng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lau!

Not a single correct guess, although one of you was very very close.

Read my post again. There is a clue in there.

The only possible guy to resign is Tharman, due to that "no need 100% guarantee" but later U-Turn within 24hrs.

With the saga on Lehman Bro minibonds with PAP Town Councils being burnt in such instrument, one big scapegoat is needed to quiet things down.

Too bad, Tharman steps into this shoe at the wrong time.

Goh Meng Seng

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only possible guy to resign is Tharman, due to that "no need 100% guarantee" but later U-Turn within 24hrs.

With the saga on Lehman Bro minibonds with PAP Town Councils being burnt in such instrument, one big scapegoat is needed to quiet things down.

Too bad, Tharman steps into this shoe at the wrong time.

Goh Meng Seng

Would it make Vivian happy since he would have more chaances of moving up faster unchallenged?

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps Prez moving on to his dream of learning martial art @ Shaolin? :biggrin:

The future looks bleak with competition from Tan Kin Lian....

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one in the govenment of Singapore shirks their duties and leaves half way, short of medical and family reasons!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dwjh2.jpg

Stop speculating! Can't u see i am getting younger each day?