• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone Big is about to RESIGN................

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought I was hearing things when a friend called me to say he heard the rumours that a "BIG" person wants to resign. I laughed it off.

Today over lunch at the Carlton Hotel, I overheard a group of Chinese businessmen discussing the same "rumour".

Is it the economy?
Is it too much heat?
Is it health?

Did anyone else hear the same rumour?:eek:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought I was hearing things when a friend called me to say he heard the rumours that a "BIG" person wants to resign. I laughed it off.

Today over lunch at the Carlton Hotel, I overheard a group of Chinese businessmen discussing the same "rumour".

Is it the economy?
Is it too much heat?
Is it health?

Did anyone else hear the same rumour?:eek:

Woodie? Good.. he's overstayed.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you know what kind of relationship and backing he has with the emperor, you will know that he is not only "protected", he is 100% "guaranteed".

He is the Cousin of the Lee's in-laws, am I right?

Golden rice bowl, won't break one, only transfer to another department, just like someone's wife who keep jinxing organizations.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who else, THARMAN lah, fail education system and now financial

小小失败算什麽
啊免失志免失志

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-WP6NoWa9g

看着你啊像酒醉
茫茫目 格微微
我甲你甲你是知己
烧酒尽量杆来开
饮落去饮落去