• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone Big is about to RESIGN................

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one in the govenment of Singapore shirks their duties and leaves half way, short of medical and family reasons!

No on in the government has the decency to take responsibilies, it's their very basic duties. They will shirk all the way, cock and bull. Justifying like idiots that doesnt make sense.:p

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me for my ignorance. How many BGs in cabinet ah ??:confused:

Three. One Army(Clown Prince General). One Navy(Rear Ended Admiral). One Baldy(Air Force Emperor). One colonel(square boulder face). All buddies during OCT. Future cabinet members all kah kee lan still in US u's.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three. One Army(Clown Prince General). One Navy(Rear Ended Admiral). One Baldy(Air Force Emperor). One colonel(square boulder face). All buddies during OCT. Future cabinet members all kah kee lan still in US u's.

Thanks. I got first 3 but wtf is sq boulder face ??:confused:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont care what shape size or how deformed they are.
They should juz step down or throw themselves down.
Didnt they ever heard of "when the going get tough, the
tough gets going",,,,when they want to be the highest paid
civil servants....So if u cannot turn-around a crisis nor recession,
u dont deserve the highest pay.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought I was hearing things when a friend called me to say he heard the rumours that a "BIG" person wants to resign. I laughed it off.

My guess would be LHL. He looked really sickly when he attended the Asem meeting in Beijing. As he walked towards Wen Jia Bao, he (LHL) looked like he was faltering on his steps.

If my guess is true, then the next question will be, who is going to be the new pm?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess would be LHL. He looked really sickly when he attended the Asem meeting in Beijing. As he walked towards Wen Jia Bao, he (LHL) looked like he was faltering on his steps.

If my guess is true, then the next question will be, who is going to be the new pm?

Aiyah, resign, resign loh. Like it will make bigfuck's day. I am fucking having a party everyday.