• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone Big is about to RESIGN................

Mentri_Besar_emas

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, its me. I m the Big One in civil service. But I m resigning to run for Prez, the easiest place to be a Prez. Meanwhile I m sorry for BarackObama. He has to work so hard and over 21 months to just hv a hope to go to the Whte house. In Sg , U just hv to walked over and U sit comfy in the Istana. Just wait for my news.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it is LHL, we are in deep shit. The current financial mess is enough for all to handle without a political succession to be concerned about.

if it is Tharman, at least he has the guts to feel paiseh.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam Ho Ching? Must keep it in the family what. :rolleyes:

If she is to be pm, then ALL Singaporeans are advised to abandon ship. Cannot be though because she is not elected member of parliament.

Oh wait, I may be too quick to dismiss this possibility as they might just reverse the decision on the by-elections at Jurong and get her through the back door. :mad:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is to be pm, then ALL Singaporeans are advised to abandon ship. Cannot be though because she is not elected member of parliament.

Oh wait, I may be too quick to dismiss this possibility as they might just reverse the decision on the by-elections at Jurong and get her through the back door. :mad:

Hullo uncle SC! How've you been? PM me when you are free. :smile: Are you free to talk in the chat room?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to be so complicated lah. Can create 2IC position for Madam HO, e,g, PM Assistant, PM Aide, PM Seat warmer, etc. After all already got position of MM & SM to do the PMs job.

Spores can be the 1st country to have an absentee PM :eek:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to be so complicated lah. Can create 2IC position for Madam HO, e,g, PM Assistant, PM Aide, PM Seat warmer, etc. After all already got position of MM & SM to do the PMs job.

Spores can be the 1st country to have an absentee PM :eek:

Hahaha! You may be right. I forgot this is a city of possibilities.:p