• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah your ang moh so bad of course difficult to understand. So how many ppl staying in your house?

Whahahhaha ... U mean the person using my nick must stay with me ? Guess u are still new at forum posting games :wink: by the way , don't worry the person sharing drifter nick is not indian and he's not going to meet you Mai Kia :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok, let me ask again ok? your friend took the screenshot, and you reply with the picture attached? is that correct?

I'm already kind enough to explain so many things here .. Those ppl who share my nick might not be happy and I won't tell u more . Ak , u jump to conclusion like that mother fucker . Now I know whose friend and whose foe :wink: I know what to do next time :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whahahhaha ... U mean the person using my nick must stay with me ? Guess u are still new at forum posting games :wink: by the way , don't worry the person sharing drifter nick is not indian and he's not going to meet you Mai Kia :wink:

wah you're really dumb sia. :biggrin: Since there are so many ppl sharing your nick maybe there are many ppl sharing your "house" Just an innocent question.

I'm a newbie but i know how to multi quote you have so many ppl using your nick you don't know? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm already kind enough to explain so many things here .. Those ppl who share my nick might not be happy and I won't tell u more . Ak , u jump to conclusion like that mother fucker . Now I know whose friend and whose foe :wink: I know what to do next time :wink:

:rolleyes: kenna exposed that you're not in japan so like one slimy piece of shit starts to dig a bigger hole and creates new lies to cover up your older lies. :rolleyes: Asking you questions means jumping to conclusions? So you're going to get your members here to spam rubbish. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah you're really dumb sia. :biggrin: Since there are so many ppl sharing your nick maybe there are many ppl sharing your "house" Just an innocent question.

I'm a newbie but i know how to multi quote you have so many ppl using your nick you don't know? :wink:

What so dumb abou ppl sharing my nick ? U can do the same too . Having many ppl using my nick does not mean I know how to muti-quote . U take plane u know how to control a plane ? What logic is that ? I can see u trying very hard here :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What so dumb abou ppl sharing my nick ? U can do the same too . Having many ppl using my nick does not mean I know how to muti-quote . U take plane u know how to control a plane ? What logic is that ? I can see u trying very hard here :wink:

:rolleyes: compares controlling an airplane to multi quoting. Lobang got picah so makes up rubbish. Your skin damn bloody the thick hor i can see. What type of hide you got there?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm not jumping conclusion Drifter, if you said its your friend who took the screenshot, then you post. I can tell you its highly impossible, cox the screenshot and the replied post is 2 minutes apart. Your friend on standby 24 hours for you is sit?

ScreenShot2013-01-25at13629AM_zpsb65c6756.png

Your friend or your foe doesnt matter to me anyway, cox you meant nothing to me now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You are just an outright liar :smile:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm not jumping conclusion Drifter, if you said its your friend who took the screenshot, then you post. I can tell you its highly impossible, cox the screenshot and the replied post is 2 minutes apart. Your friend on standby 24 hours for you is sit?

Your friend or your foe doesnt matter to me anyway, cox you meant nothing to me now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I don't care if u believe me anot . Time will prove everything here I'm waiting for erection to come out .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can bet he says his friend actually 24 hr standby for him. Maybe he has a team of ppl replying for him too. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:rolleyes: compares controlling an airplane to multi quoting. Lobang got picah so makes up rubbish. Your skin damn bloody the thick hor i can see. What type of hide you got there?

My skin is thick ? What about kpkb here about race and when chio out Siam here Siam there and giving excuse not to meet up ? :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who know the truth wil be my friend here .. Don't worry :wink: now I know why someone after meeting u so tulan u :wink:

No no no... I won't go after you in this forum, you do what you do best, I wont come and suan you. As for Raiders, whos wrong whos right, only 2 of us know. You are not a part in it, so your comment hold no substances :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Until erection come out and explain everything here if I have 2 person sharing drifter nick and 4 person using one clone ... Then I will come in again and whack one by one ... No use talking so much and explain so much now :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My skin is thick ? What about kpkb here about race and when chio out Siam here Siam there and giving excuse not to meet up ? :wink:

:wink: How to meet you when don't even know who you are. No la your skin is damn thick. When found out he's not living in japan can say many ppl using his nick name. First time i ever hear of this before.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't care if u believe me anot . Time will prove everything here I'm waiting for erection to come out .
Even got 2 people using Drifter account, it is confirmed that taking screenshot and the posting are done by 1 person.

The question now is whether it is you, the one in Japan? or the actual you, in SG? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No no no... I won't go after you in this forum, you do what you do best, I wont come and suan you. As for Raiders, whos wrong whos right, only 2 of us know. You are not a part in it, so your comment hold no substances :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fuck u Ak ... Why mention u meet u with raiders here without his consent ? I know u meet him but I did not mention his name ... U dont know and cant keep Internet secret here . Lucky I didn't meet u when someone ask me to join the gathering .