• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck u Ak ... Why mention u meet u with raiders here without his consent ? I know u meet him but I did not mention his name ... U dont know and cant keep Internet secret here . Lucky I didn't meet u when someone ask me to join the gathering .

How to ask you to join the gathering? You are 2 ppl ok. You want to sit on 2 seats is it? :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even got 2 people using Drifter account, it is confirmed that taking screenshot and the posting are done by 1 person.

The question now is whether it is you, the one in Japan? or the actual you, in SG? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I ready told u what I have to tell ... Nothing more to say , after erection come in and explain I will come into this thread again and whack one by one .. Until then I won't reply to this thread cause no use explaining :wink: hope u won't Mia from this thread after erection comes in and clear my name .. Bye

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot cover his ass liao so have to leave but needs to act xia lan before leaving if not will be even more malu than he is now. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Huh? Erection isn't even in the thread at all. What does that thread have to do with erection? digging up more holes make your dua kang more kam pua dua?

Erection can help me clear my name .. Until then u better wash your ass clean and let me whack :wink: bye

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck u Ak ... Why mention u meet u with raiders here without his consent ? I know u meet him but I did not mention his name ... U dont know and cant keep Internet secret here . Lucky I didn't meet u when someone ask me to join the gathering .

Dun give me bullshit lah, you indirectly saying Raiders but you dun dare to mention his name.

To me, my incident with him is under the water, you are the one bringing it up again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys.......

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF HE'S IN JAPAN OR NOT????

You guys have too much time leh.... Internet supposed to be fun lah.... Role play a bit, fantasy a bit, it is part of the fun lah....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Erection can help me clear my name .. Until then u better wash your ass clean and let me whack :wink: bye

You cannot even help yourself by posting a link that doesn't prove anything you still need to hide behind someone else? :rolleyes: dua kang yao siu kia how many times you want to embarrass yourself?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun give me bullshit lah, you indirectly saying Raiders but you dun dare to mention his name.

To me, my incident with him is under the water, you are the one bringing it up again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm Indirectly saying him .. Not alot of ppl here know u meet him that's why I never mention his name .. U really don't know Internet rules of the game :wink: now u mention his name openly here for all ppl to know you met him .. Cb mouth don't know rules .

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Indirectly saying him .. Not alot of ppl here know u meet him that's why I never mention his name .. U really don't know Internet rules of the game :wink: now u mention his name openly here for all ppl to know you met him .. Cb mouth don't know rules .

What rules? Internet got rules wan meh?

Why you bring your secret society Jiang Hu da dao li here? Rules?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL, what rules? we really met, its the truth what, many of us knew it already, its not a secret you know? lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow look at this lying piece of shit here actually trying to teach ppl how to behave. You just got exposed for lying and you try to teach ppl internet rules? :rolleyes: Go and learn the rules first la dua kang yao siew kia.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can vouch that i screen capture on drifter's behalf as i live in bedok and use starhub. :biggrin:

drifter is my roommate and so is tfbh. we take turns to screw the landlady to avoid paying rent. :o

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm tired, i go koon liao, nite all :smile:

The one big fucking lesson to be learnt from this episode is never to be seen as anywhere close to you in this forum. You are uglier than the PAP bitches in Parliament. I was right all along. I had tried to warn off the others to no avail. The only thing to say to you is Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Hai!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy way to proof this Drifter bro. Go outside buy todays newspaper, take a picture of it, then post it here. This should more or less show where you are at that time.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easy way to proof this Drifter bro. Go outside buy todays newspaper, take a picture of it, then post it here. This should more or less show where you are at that time.

I can't do that la, bro, Isetan also got Japanese newspaper people will say I buy from Isetan mah!:biggrin:

Oops, using wrong nick. :eek:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are usually a days old I believe. Or a "local" newspaper that Isetan doesn't have. Baring that, take a photo of the surroundings, Japanese cities do have chracteristics that are different. Plus the newspaper of course. I don't really understand what is the fuss about "proving" once identity or not. I always assume that I could be talking to an alien in internet forum. Seen transformers?As for multiple clones, I never quite understand why people won't just use a single nick. Its like WoW, Diablo, people have multiple ALTs etc, to me, I don't have the time and effort to manage and maintain them all the time. As long as it makes sense, and I enjoy posting and reading your replies that would suffice for me.
I can't do that la, bro, Isetan also got Japanese newspaper people will say I buy from Isetan mah!:biggrin:

Oops, using wrong nick. :eek:

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I used to see nice action pictures from the sister site where you see some newspapers around in that photo.

Is that the reason why they did that?