• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its called "proof of life" in the kidnapping industry. It just looks like drifter here might need that now. :wink:

I used to see nice action pictures from the sister site where you see some newspapers around in that photo.

Is that the reason why they did that?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
early morning read all these stuff made me sick...

hey don't be so petty lah. this is only a cyberforum. why take things so serious and so personal.

come to my kopitiam, i give all of you a blast!!! with toasted bread and kaya...

ALAMAK,you frighten me leh. you very fierce to my Sifu ..lol:-)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i can vouch that i screen capture on drifter's behalf as i live in bedok and use starhub. :biggrin:

drifter is my roommate and so is tfbh. we take turns to screw the landlady to avoid paying rent. :o

You another bullshitter last time you say you share 3 room pigeon hole with boss Sam and also share bicycle? You mean you moved?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hey don't be so petty lah. this is only a cyberforum. why take things so serious and so personal.

come to my kopitiam, i give all of you a blast!!! with toasted bread and kaya...

Wtf did I do? Fierce simi? I'm just finding out the truth, lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are usually a days old I believe. Or a "local" newspaper that Isetan doesn't have. Baring that, take a photo of the surroundings, Japanese cities do have chracteristics that are different. Plus the newspaper of course. I don't really understand what is the fuss about "proving" once identity or not. I always assume that I could be talking to an alien in internet forum. Seen transformers?As for multiple clones, I never quite understand why people won't just use a single nick. Its like WoW, Diablo, people have multiple ALTs etc, to me, I don't have the time and effort to manage and maintain them all the time. As long as it makes sense, and I enjoy posting and reading your replies that would suffice for me.

Drifter's case is different sia he says he has 2 ppl use one nick ok and he got another clone 4 ppl sharing one nick. :rolleyes: Imagine the opposite of clones and have more than 1 person use a nick. Then the other person using his nick stays in singapore so logged into his account screenshot his account comments and sent the picture to him in japan cos he doesn't know how to screenshot. Amazing story sia after that there were flying unicorns and the pigs could break dance.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good Morning Mr AK,

You are up early in the morning to educate someone the difference between a sinkie and a First world Japanese. Someone is quite confused with the two.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The one big fucking lesson to be learnt from this episode is never to be seen as anywhere close to you in this forum. You are uglier than the PAP bitches in Parliament. I was right all along. I had tried to warn off the others to no avail. The only thing to say to you is Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Hai!

Simi lanjiao? Why suddenly you talk like human being liao? I didn't meet Drifter before, lol

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter's case is different sia he says he has 2 ppl use one nick ok and he got another clone 4 ppl sharing one nick. :rolleyes: Imagine the opposite of clones and have more than 1 person use a nick. Then the other person using his nick stays in singapore so logged into his account screenshot his account comments and sent the picture to him in japan cos he doesn't know how to screenshot. Amazing story sia after that there were flying unicorns and the pigs could break dance.

He is using the strategy, " if your lobang kanna exposed, then make an effort to confuse them"

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

but i must confess you guys are damned pc savvy. can capture this and can capture that. okay, u no fierce.
okay go to market now and give yourself a nice silken smooth tauhuey to calm down...i salute all your intelligence...
never know you are so alert and so vigilant here...old uncle also frightened..so better behave properly and don't talk nonsense..
so many cyber sleuths here. i say you guys are great!!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can vouch that i screen capture on drifter's behalf as i live in bedok and use starhub. :biggrin:

drifter is my roommate and so is tfbh. we take turns to screw the landlady to avoid paying rent. :o

mai pichar our lobang leh, bros:(

I can't do that la, bro, Isetan also got Japanese newspaper people will say I buy from Isetan mah!:biggrin:

Oops, using wrong nick. :eek:

Should have use this nick. :o

:biggrin: wah siao liao so many of you share one nick how to coordinate? eatshit you're quite siao on. Drifter tell you he dunno how to screenshot so he logged out of his account then contacted you then you logged into his account screenshot the pic sent it to him then logged out and he logged in again and posted it, all in 2 mins! :biggrin: Admire you for being so on to help someone that doesn't even know how to screenshot something but knows how to coordinate so well with other ppl living in another country.

Maybe i go contact AK to share his nickname use it to zap others for fun.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I can say now that the late Mighty Shortie Ramseth is a better man than this bullshitter Drifter. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about his actual reason for doing this. Maybe he likes to "share". Then again, why not create another nick if you feel the need to make your point of view known rather then use another's. Its "free" anyway. As far as I can tell, most of his response are pretty much from one person. This could also explain the split personality I notice on occasion. To each your own.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss claims to be enjoying life in NZ but in fact is renting a utility room in a TPY 3-room flat.....anything wrong?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but i must confess you guys are damned pc savvy. can capture this and can capture that. okay, u no fierce.
okay go to market now and give yourself a nice silken smooth tauhuey to calm down...i salute all your intelligence...
never know you are so alert and so vigilant here...old uncle also frightened..so better behave properly and don't talk nonsense..
so many cyber sleuths here. i say you guys are great!!!!
It's not me who pecah his lobang, he self owned, Jah spotted it, I just want to know the truth. There's no shame staying in SG all along. I dunno what's Drifter purposes of portraying himself living in Japan all these while, why dun you ask him yourself?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yalah kopisai you mother fucker 90 year old taxi driver.......IMH and CDC patient with full blown AIDs.......bastard child from johore road whore with 2 mothers....one died then go shopping with the other the next day......no need go funeral........

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fantasy that he is in Japan with all the JAV stars versus the reality he is in Singapore? Or that he could successfully integrate in another country? Who knows and I don't really care! I must say, this thread makes me wonder what he is going to do next.

It's not me who pecah his lobang, he self owned, Jah spotted it, I just want to know the truth. There's no shame staying in SG all along. I dunno what's Drifter purposes of portraying himself living in Japan all these while, why dun you ask him yourself?