• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
difterlobang_zpsc5c8ca65.jpg

This is what you posted less than 5 hours ago. Jah pointed its a Starhub network.

You said you are coming back to Singapore during CNY, so now you are back in SG?

Can clarify? :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already told u I don't know how to screen shot . I don't even know how to muti- quote .That's why ask my friend to help me . Anything wrong with that ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already told u I don't know how to screen shot . I don't even know how to muti- quote .That's why ask my friend to help me . Anything wrong with that ?

Its not a good excuse lah Drifter, you been using iphone quite long time already and you know how to attach pictures here based on your New Year temple pics.

How?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

trying to insult people's intelligence again... nice try dude.

but many here got more brains than you.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its not a good excuse lah Drifter, you been using iphone quote long already and you know how to attach pictures here based on your New Year temple pics.

How?

Picture I know how to post but sometimes forget too.. U can check my photo testing thread ( not so long ago ) . Ak if u want to join in the fun I'm willing to play with u .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So are you saying that your friend, logged into your account, go to your settings, screenshot and sent to you. Then you post your reply with that screenshot?

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not a good excuse lah Drifter, you been using iphone quote long already and you know how to attach pictures here based on your New Year temple pics.

How?

Hahahaha .....

Drifter is such a loser clown. Always like to talk big machiam very clever ..... now pichak lobang :biggrin: Fucking loser.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Picture I know how to post but sometimes forget too.. U can check my photo testing thread ( not so long ago ) . Ak if u want to join in the fun I'm willing to play with u .

I'm just wanna find out the truth, thats all

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother election please come out and prove that last time I told u there's 2 person using this nick .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So are you saying that your friend, logged into your account, go to your settings, screenshot and sent to you. Then you post your reply with that screenshot?

Brother election please come out and prove that last time I told u there's 2 person using this nick .

By the way I have one clone that 4 ppl sharing it :wink:

Wah power sia from 2 ppl using 1 account to 4 ppl. :rolleyes:

I have 10 ppl using my nick. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now u guys knows that drifter is not only drifter here . Drifter have 2 colourful character here :wink: Internet forum is fun ... U can use many ways to have fun :wink:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter,

Time to retire your Drifter nick. You have lost all credibility. Start using a new nick; start anew. What a fucking loser !