• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are a confused lot. In just 3 days the initial anger against Mindef and Pappies have turned into:
1) Why is the funeral surpassing Ong Teng Cheong in grandeur?
2) Mindef’s cover up could be to protect the victim... awwww how sweet
3) It’s shameless for Ling Thean to politicise this
4) Winnipegjets is hard to please

Well at least Winnipegjets remained consistent in what he said from day 1 to day 3. The rests are just gullible.
I hate the PAP and by extension MINDEF and the SAF with a passion.

But true gullibility and foolishness is to only believe in what one wants to hear instead of looking at all angles. This guarantees one becomes a loser in life. Winnie is actually easy to please precisely because he is consistent. Just suspend all critical thinking, attack the PAP and he will be pleased.

And yes, Lim Tean is shameless to milk this tragedy. Where was he when the other soldiers died? He only acted now because the deceased was a celebrity. Ironically by doing this, he is no different from the elites he is attacking. He is basically saying that reaction to a soldier's tragic death depends on his social status.

If you cannot see this because you are blinded by your hatred of MINDEF and PAP, then you are the real gullible and naive one.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal

But true gullibility and foolishness is to only believe in what one wants to hear instead of looking at all angles. This guarantees one becomes a loser in life. Winnie is actually easy to please precisely because he is consistent. Just suspend all critical thinking, attack the PAP and he will be pleased.

And yes, Lim Tean is shameless to milk this tragedy. Where was he when the other soldiers died? He only acted now because the deceased was a celebrity. Ironically by doing this, he is no different from the elites he is attacking. He is basically saying that reaction to a soldier's tragic death depends on his social status.

If you cannot see this because you are blinded by your hatred of MINDEF and PAP, then you are the real gullible and naive one.
CCB stinkapore bo ho lang

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal

CCB who clone u know lah naive are those who dont listen and vote my gahmen lim tean is one of them well behaved give u stay condo
Complain complain give u stay slums worse pinoy

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
CCB reservist go tok cok Ppl like u waste my gahmen previous money now all give foreigners earn give u go jiak sai
Please lah. I no more sinkie liao not like you. Oh and I also old bird from Delphi. Only I followed the advice and migrated not like you guys kpkb only. NATO

Last edited:

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah. I no more sinkie liao not like you. Oh and I also old bird from Delphi. Only I followed the advice and migrated not like you guys kpkb only. NATO
CCB u old bird never see you before u who clone faster cum clean I ask my brudders zap u till your kuku bird fly and go missing

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not for Family Physicians. Lol!
Hmmm... Singapore is ruled by Doctors and Lawyers. It’s a haven for blood-sucking overcharging medical practitioners... I have seen and heard of a lot of 1 minute GP. I know one who even boasted about seeing 276 patients in day. I came across one with human decency I stick to this GP.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nobody is asking you to believe “what one wants to hear”. But if you still can’t see that the root of all evil is lack of accountability on the part of PAP and MINDEF then I think you are gullible and very naive. Lim Thean might not be a very inspiring politician but he is doing what any Singaporean should have done in the first place ie demand accountability.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then you are a blur sotong. At this point whatever you can do to take pap down is fine. Dont even try have a nonsense first world argument when we are strictly third world. All you people trying to act as if theres a level play field are just delusional. I bet in the gulags they are talking like this too about people opposing kim being assholes

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then you are a blur sotong. At this point whatever you can do to take pap down is fine. Dont even try have a nonsense first world argument when we are strictly third world. All you people trying to act as if theres a level play field are just delusional. I bet in the gulags they are talking like this too about people opposing kim being assholes
"Dont even try have a nonsense first world argument when we are strictly third world. All you people trying to act as if theres a level play field are just delusional." Yes...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have a source who confirmed that aloysius was fooling around. It is his fault he took the risk and he paid for it.

Dont blame the SAF. I hate saying this frankly. But when the truth comes out....if the truth comes out you will understand. Already very good they gave him military funeral. For someone who was just playing around and wasn't serious about his training and not giving respect to a weapon the military send off is far more than he deserved.