• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Makes sense now. Silence from Ng Eng Hen. He is the sort that if he thinks you are no good he will be damn fierce with you.

Also the strange lots of information from SAF presentation yet big question on why aloysius got crushed. Dowan to say mah

Also why the family and all the TCS stars never say anything about blaming SAF or other soldier etc.

They all know lah. The guy was playing with his own life. And an accident happened.

It is a bit like people climb and hang from cliffs or building to take selfie then accident. Die.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we should wait for the outcome from the COI. If it is eventually true that it was Aloysius' own fault, then I would say that he was too foolish to have gambled with his life. That is why I will always emphasize that reservists are to take their training seriously even though it's only for a short period. Machines cannot differentiate whether you are a newbie or a seasoned operator. Unfortunately, I know of many reservists who treat them as "holiday camps".

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hmmm... Singapore is ruled by Doctors and Lawyers. It’s a haven for blood-sucking overcharging medical practitioners... I have seen and heard of a lot of 1 minute GP. I know one who even boasted about seeing 276 patients in day. I came across one with human decency I stick to this GP.

Sinkies hate drs. Why would I want to subject myself to that?

And who wants to see 276 patients a day? Siao!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makes sense now. Silence from Ng Eng Hen. He is the sort that if he thinks you are no good he will be damn fierce with you.

Also the strange lots of information from SAF presentation yet big question on why aloysius got crushed. Dowan to say mah

Also why the family and all the TCS stars never say anything about blaming SAF or other soldier etc.

They all know lah. The guy was playing with his own life. And an accident happened.

It is a bit like people climb and hang from cliffs or building to take selfie then accident. Die.

Were you there that?

You can read the minds of these people ah? Ever thought that the TCS stars are more concerned about their rice bowls? And the family not commenting ...could it because they are waiting for the COI before commenting? Just because you are a doctor does not mean that you know all, okay.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate the PAP and by extension MINDEF and the SAF with a passion.

But true gullibility and foolishness is to only believe in what one wants to hear instead of looking at all angles. This guarantees one becomes a loser in life. Winnie is actually easy to please precisely because he is consistent. Just suspend all critical thinking, attack the PAP and he will be pleased.
I do not enjoy debating with idiots. :biggrin: If you want to defend the PAP, by all means. There are lots of apologists for the PAP here, many disguising as critical thinkers.
The PAP is the government ...they are ultimately responsible for whatever happens in the various institution, including MINDEF. You can't spare the PAP while going after MINDEF. The buck stops at the PM.

And yes, Lim Tean is shameless to milk this tragedy. Where was he when the other soldiers died? He only acted now because the deceased was a celebrity. Ironically by doing this, he is no different from the elites he is attacking. He is basically saying that reaction to a soldier's tragic death depends on his social status.
If you cannot see this because you are blinded by your hatred of MINDEF and PAP, then you are the real gullible and naive one.
You don't win an election by trying to be logical. You provide the narrative and then string the people along.
That's what MINDEF did with their press conference. The generals gave some vague info and garnish with insinuation, ost of you have started to conclude that the deceased caused his own death. It is based on theories that you guys think is the most viable. But what actually happen, none of you know. That's critical thinking or being manipulated?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are not like that crazy rage filled jets guy. Kudos.

I am proud to have a passion to defend those who can't defend themselves, like the deceased. You have no human decency. How dare you alleged that the deceased caused his own death by flippancy? You don't know anymore than the public yet you behave like a know all. Go to hell. That is rage that is deserving because you are no better than Hitler.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pretty ironic that you are saying this while attacking him personally and also rejecting all other views except those pushing all blame on MINDEF.

It is not ironic at all. This is my first volley at him in retaliation, if you care to check all my previous post.
I did not reject any views except those offered by the generals. The only views I rejected are those that suggests the deceased is responsible for his own demise. We are all speculating based on the little we know. The generals created the narrative and all the 'critical' thinkers just went along.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am proud to have a passion to defend those who can't defend themselves, like the deceased. You have no human decency. How dare you alleged that the deceased caused his own death by flippancy? You don't know anymore than the public yet you behave like a know all. Go to hell. That is rage that is deserving because you are no better than Hitler.
Wat is wrong with Hitler?the only thing wrong with Hitler was he lost the war due to his incompetence. Stalin committed worse atrocities n yet he is not condemned. Hitler was right in many ways n the world is actually worse off due to the rise of liberalism n the likes of the left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits like u.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is the government ...they are ultimately responsible for whatever happens in the various institution, including MINDEF. You can't spare the PAP while going after MINDEF. The buck stops at the PM.
I think somehow, you must be related to Lee Hsien Yang. Otherwise, why your vitriol against the PM is so furious? Why did you only stopped "at the PM"? Why not Halimah? Why not Kee Chiu? By the way, the PAP doesn't mandate the SOPs for MINDEF.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat is wrong with Hitler?the only thing wrong with Hitler was he lost the war due to his incompetence. Stalin committed worse atrocities n yet he is not condemned. Hitler was right in many ways n the world is actually worse off due to the rise of liberalism n the likes of the left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits like u.

Nope, the folks who funded Hitler also funded Stalin, then they decided to withdraw support from Hitler and back Stalin.

Doesn't matter which side won in the grander scheme of things. War is good for business.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think somehow, you must be related to Lee Hsien Yang. Otherwise, why your vitriol against the PM is so furious? Why did you only stopped "at the PM"? Why not Halimah? Why not Kee Chiu? By the way, the PAP doesn't mandate the SOPs for MINDEF.

Is the PAP government responsible for the Ministry of Defence? It doesn't matter how MINDEF operates ...if MINDEF fails, the PAP government is ultimately responsible.

Don't speculate lah ...how can I be related to the Lee?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, the folks who funded Hitler also funded Stalin, then they decided to withdraw support from Hitler and back Stalin.

Doesn't matter which side won in the grander scheme of things. War is good for business.
Yes this world is not perfect n life is hard. Anyway life is temporary..I now don't see the point of thinking too much

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a NS conscript myself and from what I have noticed, the safety management of PRC/Bangla construction workers is much better than that in the SAF.

Perhaps the construction companies do genuinely care about their workers, if at least for the sake of the company's bottom line and reputation. Safety is never compromised.

In the SAF, 'safety' is a punchline, not too different from 'Care for Soldiers' (SAF Core Values). Highfalutin nonsense.

Ironic too, some of those construction workers receive better pay than your typical lower-ranked grunts in the SAF. This should tell you all you need to know.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. The wise can easily size up a person's intellectual ability and maturity from his posts, sometimes in under 6.9 seconds. Ironically haters and opportunists like him and Lim Thean are actually helping the PAP. I very much prefer John Tan's approach.
yup, jt is trying to be an obnoxious "pappie" in order to draw scorn and shit towards the pap. he's a disciple of the school of misdirection.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all of us are blessed with a razor-sharp intellect and independent, analytical mind like yours. As such, we need to rely on such press conferences and media reports, including those that we may not have watched or read, to form our views.
sarcasm is thick here.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the PAP government responsible for the Ministry of Defence? It doesn't matter how MINDEF operates ...if MINDEF fails, the PAP government is ultimately responsible.
Yah lah, Yah lah. The PAP is responsible for the whole management of Singapore Inc. Even if tomorrow your grandmother suffers from constipation, it's also the PAP's fault because the doctors they provide are not competent.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lah, Yah lah. The PAP is responsible for the whole management of Singapore Inc. Even if tomorrow your grandmother suffers from constipation, it's also the PAP's fault because the doctors they provide are not competent.
That's not true ...if my grandmother sees a private doctor, I can't blame the PAP. But if the doctor is an Ah Neh, then I can blame the PAP because it allowed all these incompetents into the country.
See, you must use 'critical thinking' instead of generalizing. :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not true ...if my grandmother sees a private doctor, I can't blame the PAP. But if the doctor is an Ah Neh, then I can blame the PAP because it allowed all these incompetents into the country.
What if the Ah Neh doctor is a Singapore born and bred? One should not be stereotyping.