• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you assume that 110 min is not too long to wait for a chopper to bring him to the hospital. How long is the chopper ride, I have no clue. But it won't require 110 minutes for sure.
Any delay? Likely
But what the cause?
It the so call right system in place.
Everyone is waiting for someone to do something.Scare of shoulder black pot.

Stereotyping is also part of cause.
See MO means Keng.
Rich drives
Poor take Mrt
Neighborhood school mean lousy students
Wear specs good results won't visit whores.
Girlfriend is female.
True answers to above is may not be.
This is deep seated problem in modern society.which will only get worse.

Will outcome be different if double quick time respond.Maybe but by how much?
Or by how long?If put it bluntly.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are a confused lot. In just 3 days the initial anger against Mindef and Pappies have turned into:
1) Why is the funeral surpassing Ong Teng Cheong in grandeur?
2) Mindef’s cover up could be to protect the victim... awwww how sweet
3) It’s shameless for Ling Thean to politicise this
4) Winnipegjets is hard to please

Well at least Winnipegjets remained consistent in what he said from day 1 to day 3. The rests are just gullible.
We do not know the true identity or the motive of those who posted these comments to confuse and obfuscate the issues.
As long as we hold the PAP accountable for all those servicemen who lost their lives-that all it matters.
The circumstances does not matter-the politicians must be held accountable for all these deaths under their watch

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are a confused lot. In just 3 days the initial anger against Mindef and Pappies have turned into:
1) Why is the funeral surpassing Ong Teng Cheong in grandeur?
2) Mindef’s cover up could be to protect the victim... awwww how sweet
3) It’s shameless for Ling Thean to politicise this
4) Winnipegjets is hard to please

Well at least Winnipegjets remained consistent in what he said from day 1 to day 3. The rests are just gullible.
I agree 1 3 4

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We do not know the true identity or the motive of those who posted these comments to confuse and obfuscate the issues.
As long as we hold the PAP accountable for all those servicemen who lost their lives-that all it matters.
The circumstances does not matter-the politicians must be held accountable for all these deaths under their watch

Precisely. I don’t care if the ministers or Pinky spent their day at Geylang Serai. But the whole set up perpetuated by PAP has allowed the high incidences of death/accidents. Yes even if the guy horsed around in the cabin but what kind of military is that???

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aloysius's final send off. Were you there at the biggest event of Singapore for 2019? Many fans were at Mandai Crematorium with their handphones, busy taking photos and videos. It's great to get videos of all our local celebrities bawling their eyes out for the cameras. Who knows if it is real or fake.

50681699_10156173083332934_8267813840096329728_o.jpg

51246654_10156173083207934_6524431110787563520_o.jpg

50973713_10156173083077934_2314078514514493440_o.jpg

50603687_10156173227012934_2620944646389366784_o.jpg

51225895_10156173170192934_7973142099627343872_o.jpg

51265829_10156173169987934_3896303483782955008_o.jpg

51020950_10156173200787934_6350677311179718656_o.jpg

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lwf.jpg

This is a Chinese poem so we translated it for you:

To my island country

If war is just an ‘if’
Is grief a necessary training we must go through
When every family hands You their most beloved child

The poem was signed off with Liang’s name and dated Jan. 25, 2019.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree 1 3 4

I am easy to please:
1. Don't insinuate that the problem was the deceased's causing. How much is conclusive when a findings is made after a few days of investigation?
2. Answer question - why did it take so long (110 minutes) for the chopper to arrive?
3. Was the victim given the best medical care?

Just a common person asking questions and reacting to the press conference which I see as disrespectful and an attack on the deceased who could not defend himself.

Holding MINDEF accountable is to press for answers to questions raised by sinkees.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Precisely. I don’t care if the ministers or Pinky spent their day at Geylang Serai. But the whole set up perpetuated by PAP has allowed the high incidences of death/accidents. Yes even if the guy horsed around in the cabin but what kind of military is that???
I agree mindef needs to account for this incident fully.
I hate and angry we serve ns while ft abnn China man jiuhu lang fake Singaporean PR shake legs.

But we need to judge on case by case situation by situation at times.
But truth and facts stand firm.
We can't twist or prejudice against anything not to our liking.

There be others who make use of this incident as a valuable point or as an weapon against whoever not to their liking.
Is it right and justified for deceased?
To them this is an opportunity.This is not right.

We find out facts only to know what happened.This is it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Source: PAP Minister of Defence Ng Eng Hen fb 27 Jan 2019.

I'm moved to tears by the Minister of Defence's memoriam for CFC Aloysius even though we all know it was his own fault.

50917497_2119539018139346_1418446802436227072_n.jpg

In memoriam and respect - CFC(NS) Pang Wei Chong, Aloysius

A son of SAF,
A son of Singapore is lost.
We grieve and are deeply sorry.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

As the stars that shall be bright when we are dust,
Moving in marches upon the heavenly plain,
As the stars that are starry in the time of our darkness,
To the end, to the end, they remain."

(For the Fallen, Laurence Binyon)

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source: PAP Minister of Defence Ng Eng Hen fb 27 Jan 2019.

I'm moved to tears by the Minister of Defence's memoriam for CFC Aloysius even though we all know it was his own fault.

50917497_2119539018139346_1418446802436227072_n.jpg

In memoriam and respect - CFC(NS) Pang Wei Chong, Aloysius

A son of SAF,
A son of Singapore is lost.
We grieve and are deeply sorry.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

As the stars that shall be bright when we are dust,
Moving in marches upon the heavenly plain,
As the stars that are starry in the time of our darkness,
To the end, to the end, they remain."

(For the Fallen, Laurence Binyon)
CCB this kind of thing u make fun.
U whose clone kopiuncle Never see u before change your post I pm joetys ban u eternally