• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple Question on Big Bang

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weirder Than Conventional

it took me a long time to understand that an atom is essentially made up of empty space too :p:p:p

I know but you have to be creative enough to visualise the mechanism of an atom occupying a large space. It's like a byte of digital data in a track (in a HD or FD).

Image002.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So who invented DNA?

me inherited the DNA from my parents, they got theirs from their parents, tracing our lineage to the ancestors of primates, which in turn got their DNA from their mammalian ancestors, which in turn got their DNA from their vertebrae ancestors, which in turn got their DNA from their chordate ancestors, which in turn got their DNA from group of multicellular organisms, which in turn first got their DNA from the first few unicellular organism, which in turn got their DNA from the prototype DNA unicellular organisms. that is as much as we know now, until we can replicate the conditions that produced a virus like organism, to show that there isn't a need for any intellegent creator but merely the right conditions for life to come into existence. in the meanwhile, me have accepted that my parents had a great time and here me is standing, what gives? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
White Wolf Banner ?

actually i just recall a well recorded tracable incident in human history of evolution through selective breeding. Dogs from wolves.

Quite true. That's why the word 犬 kheng is interchangeable with 狗 ghow in my Foochowese language. 犬 is a picture of a wolf or dog. But, to make the resolution sharper to indicate a domesticated 'wolf' as 狗 dog and wolf became 狼 instead.

As you can see that animals like 狗,狼,猴,狮,猫 have a left word 犬 as radical.

$(KGrHqZHJCEE63(UScHEBO8pU-RLRw~~60_3.JPG

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atom Has Lots Of Useless Space

i bet you fail your science, a nobel prize has being awarded for proving an atoms is full of space. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Rutherford

That's funny, I couldn't fail my Science. But, instead I score well enough to go to the next stage. You are just not creative enough. As a physicist, you need to imagine, and not just pure memory.

The space that you indicate is not the space that I have mentioned. The space that I had mentioned is a true empty space - it is an absolute emptiness. Your 'space' is NOT empty. If I put a speck of dust in pail or crate, then it is not considered as empty. If I'm standing in an Olympic size stadium alone, the guard or steward in that stadium cannot report to his manager that there is no one inside the stadium.

Atom has lots of space say, 99.999999 ... percent. But, this space is NOT empty (not 100%).

Imagine that Kinina were to visit me at the stadium. The bird nest stadium in Beijing during the last Olympic can hold about 100,000 people seated but I believe it can go beyond that in many folds with people standing instead. But, an atom do NOT allow that kind of thing to happen. Call it selfish ? Maybe.

An atom cannot superimpose itself on another atom. There is field to reject that kind of emplacement. Imagine this : a driver can actually drive his car right into another car in an occupied parking lot. This is not true. It will be scary - ghost car. If it is possible, then this can solve our daily logistical problems.

So, in short, an atom may have lots of 'space' BUT it is useless in reality except for neutrino or photon to penetrate. It is not empty. A digital data no matter how small will occupy the entire track, not allowing other data in other file to superimpose on it.

I rest my case.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Don't Think DNA Design Can Happen By Chance

who created my DNA, my dad and my mum! who else? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Watson & Crick described the structure of DNA. anything else? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Like I have said before, it must be designed and then finalised to allow it to self duplicate. You mean if you leave a PC turn on for years, it will create its own viruses or programs to evolve from one PC type to another? I don't think so. A smart programmer has to do it. And so, who is he ?

If you leave protein on a wet rock, it will still be protein on a wet rock for many years - no bacteria to feed it to ferment it and to use it for duplication.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: I Don't Think DNA Design Can Happen By Chance

If you leave protein on a wet rock, it will still be protein on a wet rock for many years - no bacteria to feed it to ferment it and to use it for duplication.

like a virus, immobile on its own, unable to self replicate, no biochemical reactions possible. once in a host, the virus is capable of transforming itself, start replicating and being mobile. is it dead or alive? :smile::smile::smile:

having a second read, the notion of using a PC as an analogy isn't quite sound, likewise for any other man made objects. these objects are intricate in design but they aren't alive and certainly ain't self replicating. in essence, they are simply man made, what gives even when they had the most complex designs? these objects ain't a living organism.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You are really desperate for argument. Even a joke you use as claim. Joker you.

my sources revealed that site recce for polling station is underway, noted that cheng hu lang and mata chia parked around and folks walking about, that's why :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thoroughly unscientific presentation. The video simply made claims not proofs, not does it present actual evidence of what it claimed

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Atom Has Lots Of Useless Space

That's funny, I couldn't fail my Science. But, instead I score well enough to go to the next stage. You are just not creative enough. As a physicist, you need to imagine, and not just pure memory.

The space that you indicate is not the space that I have mentioned. The space that I had mentioned is a true empty space - it is an absolute emptiness. Your 'space' is NOT empty. If I put a speck of dust in pail or crate, then it is not considered as empty. If I'm standing in an Olympic size stadium alone, the guard or steward in that stadium cannot report to his manager that there is no one inside the stadium.

Atom has lots of space say, 99.999999 ... percent. But, this space is NOT empty (not 100%).

Imagine that Kinina were to visit me at the stadium. The bird nest stadium in Beijing during the last Olympic can hold about 100,000 people seated but I believe it can go beyond that in many folds with people standing instead. But, an atom do NOT allow that kind of thing to happen. Call it selfish ? Maybe.

An atom cannot superimpose itself on another atom. There is field to reject that kind of emplacement. Imagine this : a driver can actually drive his car right into another car in an occupied parking lot. This is not true. It will be scary - ghost car. If it is possible, then this can solve our daily logistical problems.

So, in short, an atom may have lots of 'space' BUT it is useless in reality except for neutrino or photon to penetrate. It is not empty. A digital data no matter how small will occupy the entire track, not allowing other data in other file to superimpose on it.

I rest my case.

what the fuck are you talking about. no one said atom is TOTALLY EMPTY. who give a damn its fully empty or not, you also have comprehension problem?

but the way, if you are talking the empty space in atom cannot be filled. i can confirm one thing, you never studied science at a higher level, so don't talk cock to me that you done well enough to go another level. HEARD OF NEUTRON STARS? dumb fuck, as usual, another stupid christians

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

So an atom is not all empty. It has design, it subscribe to laws. You see it, can't deny it.
But you don't know who the designer is and you don't know who created the laws.

cheers

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

So an atom is not all empty. It has design, it subscribe to laws. You see it, can't deny it.
But you don't know who the designer is and you don't know who created the laws.

cheers

Design your lan jiao. only in your narrow minded scope that keep insist there must be someone state a law and it behave that way. stupid fuck, really useless. all christians should really be shoot for stupidity

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those what are interested to know about Bible Gematria, perhaps you can start by reading the following articles

In the very first verse of the Bible (Genesis 1:1), God sets the tone for gematria that continues richly throughout both the Hebrew Old Testament and Greek New Testament.

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." In Hebrew, this verse has seven words and 28 (7 × 4) letters. The number seven is repeated throughout the Bible as a number of perfection and completeness. For instance, there are seven feasts of Israel, seven good years and seven famine years interpreted in Pharaoh's dreams, seven years of service for each of Jacob's wives, seven lamps of the Menorah, seven trumpets, seven days' marching around Jericho, seven washings in the Jordan for Naaman, seven churches, seven candlesticks, seven seals, seven horns, seven eyes, seven stars, seven thunders, seven crowns, seven sprinklings of blood before the veil, seven Spirits of God, etc.

Ivan Panin, who wrote more than 42,000 pages of Bible gematria notes, found over 50 multiples of seven in the very first verse of the Bible. These multiples could not be due to chance. Above each letter in the graphic is the gematria or number value for that letter. By adding the numbers in different combinations, one can see many statistically meaningful multiples of the number seven. Here are just a few of the multiples:

The seven words in the first verse of the Bible have exactly 28 (7 × 4) letters.
The gematria of the first and last letters of the first half of the verse is 42 (7 × 6).
The gematria value of the first and last letters of the second half is 91 (7 × 13).
The nouns have 14 letters (7 × 2).
The sum of the nouns (God, heavens and earth) is 777 (7 × 111).
The place value of these nouns is 147 (7 × 21).
The Hebrew verb created has a value of 203 (7 × 29).
The first 3 words contain the subject and have exactly 14 letters.
The place value of these letters is 140 (7 × 20).
Of these 14, the place value of the silent letters is 28 (7 × 4).
And the place value of the non-silent letters is 112 (7 × 16).
The odd numbers among the 14 total 42 (7 × 6).
Even numbers among the 14 total 98 (7 × 14).
Multiplying the 14 place values of letters by their order is 1,008 (7 × 144).
The last four words contain the object and also have exactly 14 letters.
The object The Heavens has seven letters, as does the object and the earth.
The numeric value of the first and last letters of all words is 1,393 (7 × 199).
The sum of the first and last letters of the first and last words is 497 (7 × 71).
The value of the first and the last letters of each word between is 896 (7 × 128).
The sum of the factors of 896 is 21 (7 × 3).
The first letters of the first and last words have a gematria of 7.
The gematria of last letters of the first and last words is 490 (7 × 70).
The middle word and the one before it have together 7 letters.
The middle word and the one after it have together 7 letters.
The value of the first, middle, and last letters in the sentence is 133 (7 × 19).
Figures in the sum of God (8 + 6) total 14 (7 × 2).
Figures of the letters in God (1, 30, 5, 10, 40) also total 14 (7 × 2).
The sum of the place value figures of letters (1, 12, 5, 10, 13) is 14 (7 × 2).
The number of these place-value figures is 7.
Because of contractions in Hebrew (similar to the English isn't), the vocabulary of Gen. 1:1 is larger than the seven words of the verse. The nine-word vocabulary of Gen. 1:1 has a numeric value of 2275 (7 × 325).
The place value of the vocabulary is 259 (7 × 37).

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak and Non-Scientish Fishy,

Could you can to compute the probability of the first verse of the Bible (Genesis 1:1) with such mathematical structure that it occured through chance?

Just for you information, even with today's computer software, up to now no one can come out with a simple sentence with some sensible meanings (i.e. of only seven words) that have these mathematical properties. You can even construct use English Language and assigned some numerical numbers to each alphabets and yet you will never able to have one dozen such mathematical structure.

Go and try it and prove me wrong...if only you dare...but be aware....you may lose your sanity in the process of doing.

Ivan Panin, a mathematician who discovered the above mathematical stucture in the first verse of the Bible had already made an offer to any who can do it and was willing to pay him a cash reward. No one has ever succeed doing so far.

Genesis 1:1 is only one of the many dozens of the verses with such mathematically structure. You can find them both in the OT and in the NT and many are yet to be discovered.

Since you claim to be so good in science (and presumably in mathematics), do you know what a 'Trinity Function' is? If you know, can you give me an example of a Trinity Function (hopefully in a language we all can understand).

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Design .... only in your narrow minded scope that keep insist there must be someone state a law and it behave that way. stupid fuck, really useless. all christians should really be shoot for stupidity

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

Anything that can be expressed in logical formula have to be designed, and likewise, all information must come from the mind. DNA is a bio-language. In fact, a very advance bio-software that instruct how each of our cell should work and behave, So simple also don't know.

Last edited: