• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple Question on Big Bang

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What exploded? Where did the energy came from?

truth to be told, what scientist could rely on are data collected from the observable universe, i.e from the time it was created. to look beyond what came before that, no sane scientist would tell you that he/she knows exactly what happened. as a matter of fact, theoretical physicists are still trying to figure out what exactly happened during the earliest stages of the big bang. much to the delight of the scientific community, we now have the CERN project and still looking for the Higgs boson. as of the fundamental question that you've post, it's an excellent question and the scientific community is still cracking their brains to find out. what scientists do is called research, isn't it? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
truth to be told, what scientist could rely on are data collected from the observable universe, i.e from the time it was created. to look beyond what came before that, no sane scientist would tell you that he/she knows exactly what happened. as a matter of fact, theoretical physicists are still trying to figure out what exactly happened during the earliest stages of the big bang. much to the delight of the scientific community, we now have the CERN project and still looking for the Higgs boson. as of the fundamental question that you've post, it's an excellent question and the scientific community is still cracking their brains to find out. what scientists do is called research, isn't it? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bro i did update myself on this, they are leaning towards field theory. in fact the idea of Higgs boson is a prediction of field theory.

in fact it has already being proven that the concept of vacuum out in the space is not really empty...

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
What exploded? Where did the energy came from?

i already answered this question on another thread. as expected, you too stupid to understand it and thought i am talking cock. i already mentioned it, quantum field theory. if you are too stupid/not educated to understand it, not my fault. blame it on your stupidity

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8yplCob7_Ck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this topic easily killed most of those in sci fac, i do not expect someone of lower lifeform like you that believe in the bible to understand this

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i answer you understand?
stupid christians, think science is so easy to understand. fucking pass your A level gets in university before you talk to me. useless fuck

Ans you loh can? to anyone with basic education he is able to understand what i say with the few keywords below. you want go research yourself and understand the maths. you are not paying my uni to teach u, but i will be kind give you a few hints.

based on QFT prediction - vacuum - unstable flux of energy - energy time uncertainty principle - casimir effect proven the evident of these - energy mass conversion

useless xtain, want to debate on such topic yet do not wish to invest just 2 hr to learn the basic. I THOUGHT YOU WANT TO KNOW? SO THIS IS THE LEARNING ATTITUDE OF XTAIN. NO WONDER AT HIGHER LEVEL MOST XTAIN FLUCK SO MANY MODULES. COS THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO PRAY BUT DUN WANT TO PUT IN THE EFFORT TO STUDY. USELESS FUCK

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
based on QFT prediction - vacuum - unstable flux of energy - energy time uncertainty principle - casimir effect proven the evident of these - energy mass conversion

THIS IS THE ANSWER, YOU GOT THE BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND?

if u think i am kidding, GO ASK ANY GRADUATE STUDENT

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you want to understand it, you seat through the 2 hr video. when you got your fucking basic right then you come and talk to me. that is....if you even understand the video (which is impossible without the help of a graduate student so u might as well go fuck yourself).

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
in fact it has already being proven that the concept of vacuum out in the space is not really empty...

yup, noted that there are still hydrogen atoms and maybe helium atoms floating around in space :p:p:p

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, noted that there are still hydrogen atoms and maybe helium atoms floating around in space :p:p:p

arrr bro no hahaha

it is out of our common sense actually, real total vacuum out there is actually, at very small scale it was proven to be a field of flux of unstable energy.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lPzlv6cvs8A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bro this is one of the simplest video i can find that explain it

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only issue with the theory is where the hell are all the anti-matter <---if we resolve this.....the idea of the need of a creator can really be thrown out of the window

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
it is out of our common sense actually, real total vacuum out there is actually, at very small scale it was proven to be a field of flux of unstable energy.

heheh...
my bad, was thinking of interstellar space :smile::smile::smile:
was reading up in wiki and it states:
But no vacuum is truly perfect, not even in interstellar space, where there are still a few hydrogen atoms per cubic meter.

source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum#section_4

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bro this is one of the simplest video i can find that explain it

nice video, bro
only read little about the works of Prof Michio Kaku & Prof Stephen Hawkings. would really love to be a student again :smile::smile::smile: