• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple Question on Big Bang

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Don't Think DNA Design Can Happen By Chance

But, when the condition is not right for them, they kind of like dead (more like inactive or sleep mode) until the next right condition comes by to give them another head start to gather substances and reproduce themselves.

But, animals and complex form cannot be so-called refrigerated and make alive again to reproduce. If they are dead, they are really dead. They aren't like bacteria, I think viruses kind of dies off as there probably depending on their sheer size of number for survival.

I heard that TB had disappeared from Sinkiesland but appeared recently because of human migration.

so how do you reconcile the creation of the world to a single entity called god, to all the biblical saying where stoning of disobedient children, non-virgin bride and treatment of slaves?

how would you know that the proposed entity of so-called god is a christian god? it could be TUA PEK KONG..!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

so how do you reconcile the creation of the world to a single entity called god, to all the biblical saying where stoning of disobedient children, non-virgin bride and treatment of slaves?

how would you know that the proposed entity of so-called god is a christian god? it could be TUA PEK KONG..!

How do you reconcile the various violation of physical laws with the BBT?
Don't run away from the thread sir. Don't be a hypocrite.

cheers

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

....so probability of that happening (lets ignore geographical reason and nationality) = 0.3 x 0.01 x100 = 0.3 % <--this is near impossible

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

So you know the mathematics of probability! Sorry, I have underestimated you. I thought you knew next to nothing about probability. Sorry, I am wrong.

In which case, could you help to compute the probability of the first verse of the Bible (Genesis 1:1) that could occur through random chance to meet the gematria structure. Let me present to you my request in the earlier thread. I am sure readers are waiting anxiously to know the answer.

I am not putting words into Scientist (???) Rojak's mouth; But I believe he is too willing to show to us the probability of this verse that could occur through random chance and yet with more than two dozens of multiply of 7s. According to some statisticians, the probability is 1 / 10 follow by 10 to 20 zeros. Scientist (???) Rojak should be very keen to valid this calculation

In the very first verse of the Bible (Genesis 1:1), God sets the tone for gematria that continues richly throughout both the Hebrew Old Testament and Greek New Testament.

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." In Hebrew, this verse has seven words and 28 (7 × 4) letters. The number seven is repeated throughout the Bible as a number of perfection and completeness. For instance, there are seven feasts of Israel, seven good years and seven famine years interpreted in Pharaoh's dreams, seven years of service for each of Jacob's wives, seven lamps of the Menorah, seven trumpets, seven days' marching around Jericho, seven washings in the Jordan for Naaman, seven churches, seven candlesticks, seven seals, seven horns, seven eyes, seven stars, seven thunders, seven crowns, seven sprinklings of blood before the veil, seven Spirits of God, etc.

Ivan Panin, who wrote more than 42,000 pages of Bible gematria notes, found over 50 multiples of seven in the very first verse of the Bible. These multiples could not be due to chance. Above each letter in the graphic is the gematria or number value for that letter. By adding the numbers in different combinations, one can see many statistically meaningful multiples of the number seven. Here are just a few of the multiples:

The seven words in the first verse of the Bible have exactly 28 (7 × 4) letters.
The gematria of the first and last letters of the first half of the verse is 42 (7 × 6).
The gematria value of the first and last letters of the second half is 91 (7 × 13).
The nouns have 14 letters (7 × 2).
The sum of the nouns (God, heavens and earth) is 777 (7 × 111).
The place value of these nouns is 147 (7 × 21).
The Hebrew verb created has a value of 203 (7 × 29).
The first 3 words contain the subject and have exactly 14 letters.
The place value of these letters is 140 (7 × 20).
Of these 14, the place value of the silent letters is 28 (7 × 4).
And the place value of the non-silent letters is 112 (7 × 16).
The odd numbers among the 14 total 42 (7 × 6).
Even numbers among the 14 total 98 (7 × 14).
Multiplying the 14 place values of letters by their order is 1,008 (7 × 144).
The last four words contain the object and also have exactly 14 letters.
The object The Heavens has seven letters, as does the object and the earth.
The numeric value of the first and last letters of all words is 1,393 (7 × 199).
The sum of the first and last letters of the first and last words is 497 (7 × 71).
The value of the first and the last letters of each word between is 896 (7 × 128).
The sum of the factors of 896 is 21 (7 × 3).
The first letters of the first and last words have a gematria of 7.
The gematria of last letters of the first and last words is 490 (7 × 70).
The middle word and the one before it have together 7 letters.
The middle word and the one after it have together 7 letters.
The value of the first, middle, and last letters in the sentence is 133 (7 × 19).
Figures in the sum of God (8 + 6) total 14 (7 × 2).
Figures of the letters in God (1, 30, 5, 10, 40) also total 14 (7 × 2).
The sum of the place value figures of letters (1, 12, 5, 10, 13) is 14 (7 × 2).
The number of these place-value figures is 7.
Because of contractions in Hebrew (similar to the English isn't), the vocabulary of Gen. 1:1 is larger than the seven words of the verse. The nine-word vocabulary of Gen. 1:1 has a numeric value of 2275 (7 × 325).
The place value of the vocabulary is 259 (7 × 37).

Note to Scientist (???) Rojak: Could you can to compute the probability of the first verse of the Bible (Genesis 1:1) with such mathematical structure that it occured through chance?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

But, animals and complex form cannot be so-called refrigerated and make alive again to reproduce. If they are dead, they are really dead. They aren't like bacteria, I think viruses kind of dies off as there probably depending on their sheer size of number for survival.

agree on all counts, bro :smile::smile::smile:
good to note, zebrafish sperm can be frozen and used later, me had done experiments on that before. the Belgium Blues are noted to have their sperm stored in cryogenic tanks as well. me haven't tried freezing embryos thou :o:o:o

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Space Is Nothing Or Something ?

God is in a form of energy - a moving energy with intelligence. Really, I mean really. Someone has to jump start NOTHING.:rolleyes:

bro,
me do share some similar view with you here, looking at your God as energy. present in every physical and possible matter we may observe or not in this observable universe, or perhaps even multiverse if you may. created everything that we may see, feel, interact, so on and so forth, responsible for the physical phenomenon that we observe and later came to describe its occurrence and define it as laws, etc. since energy as we know it can't be created nor be destroyed, ever present in everything, isn't your God the equivalent of energy? let me continue thinking :smile::smile::smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Is a virus conscious?

serious, me have absolutely no clue!
these buggers are like inanimate objects armed with fragments of DNA (some viruses only contain RNA), coated with its protein coat.
but once in a host cell, these buggers hijack the entire machinery of the host cell for its own use, to replicate and reinfect other cells.
dead or alive? conscious or not? me don't know how to define :(:(:(

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you tell us after thinking what exploded in the BBT and where did the energy come from?
Stephen Hawkings said it came absolutely from nothing. You think you are smarter than Hawkings or think more than him?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Can you tell us after thinking what exploded in the BBT and where did the energy come from? Stephen Hawkings said it came absolutely from nothing. You think you are smarter than Hawkings or think more than him?

first and foremost, let's get it straight that nothing exploded in the big bang, it was a term used to describe the massive expansion of the universe, no doubt the sudden and massive expansion does generate heat. your question on where all the energy comes from, let me think ok? it may take more than 52 man years :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK, if you want to change words, its alright with me, so then what massively expanded and where did the energy come from in the Big Bang?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

OK, if you want to change words, its alright with me, so then what massively expanded and where did the energy come from in the Big Bang?

oh, don't be mistaken, there's no change in meaning essentially, the big bang is used to describe the massive expansion of space. that's all. we all understand your level of comprehension, it's ok, really :smile::smile::smile:
and where did that energy for expansion comes from, let me think ah. must be patient and wait ok? might take 52 man years ah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Massive expansion of space? You mean there was confinement? Confined by what sir?.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Massive expansion of space? You mean there was confinement? Confined by what sir?.

another clear demonstration from you of your poor comprehension skills, read post 77 again, pay attention to the paragraph starting with
there are at least two camps of view when it comes to the BBT...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stephen Hawkings says it's an expansion of energy, not and expansion of space sir. Kills like you don't even know what BBT is all about sir. Gotcha!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Stephen Hawkings says it's an expansion of energy, not and expansion of space sir. Kills like you don't even know what BBT is all about sir. Gotcha!

me would gladly take some time to update my understanding of the universe, there's still so much to learn. what gives? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

me would gladly take some time to update my understanding of the universe, there's still so much to learn. what gives? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

why is it you people try so hard to defend BBT when you don't even know what it is and end up contradicting the basics of the theory itself?
why do you waste so much of your own and other peoples time? Is it just because you want to hate Christianity?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Is it just because you want to hate Christianity?

ah... there's one misconception there once again. scientists aim to make better sense of our physical world, without bias or favor. it is only thru' a better understanding of our physical world can we better manage our environment in a more efficient manner. me is not saying that science is the final solution to all our problems as the technology can often be hijacked by idiots.

the BBT is truly one amazing event that's worth looking into, scientists have not fully understood what happened and wants to find out. not all scientists are atheists, certainly not Christian haters. we're only annoyed when logic and sense are ignored because it clouds the understanding of our physical world.

as for me, me don't hate Christians, what gave you that idea? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well science has shown that bbt is not possible. Even a smart guy like you cant defend it, much less make sense of .

It must be religion for you.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well science has shown that bbt is not possible. Even a smart guy like you cant defend it, much less make sense of .

It must be religion for you.

i hate fucktard stupid idiot like you. trust me if there is a religious cleaning, i will be the first one to volunteer like what Haber did for the Nazi to cleanse off fucktard like you.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

i hate fucktard stupid idiot like you. trust me if there is a religious cleaning, i will be the first one to volunteer like what Haber did for the Nazi to cleanse off fucktard like you.
Hawkings said BBT came from absolutely nothing. You contradicted him. Who is the fool sir?