• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple Question on Big Bang

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Atom Has Lots Of Useless Space

Design your lan jiao. only in your narrow minded scope that keep insist there must be someone state a law and it behave that way. stupid fuck, really useless. all christians should really be shoot for stupidity

When someone resorts to vulgarity, we know he lost the debate already

cheers

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

Anything that can be expressed in logical formula have to be designed, and likewise, all information must come from the mind. DNA is a bio-language. In fact, a very advance bio-software that instruct how each of our cell should work and behave, So simple also don't know.

still insist DNA is a god programming language? LOL he must be a mother fucking fuck up programmers that write almost 98 percent of the DNA is junk. design? hahHAHAHHA WHAT A FUCK UP DESIGN HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

HEARD OF INTRON AND EXTRON STUPID FUCK?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

When someone resorts to vulgarity, we know he lost the debate already

cheers

lost your lan jiao, all my challenge to you till now you snake till dunno where. I FUCKING FACE YOUR CHALLENGE LIKE A MAN. GOT BALLS YOU GO SHOW IN MATHEMATICAL PROOF WHERE EVOLUTION VIOLATE THERMOD 2nd law WHICH U KEEP INSIST.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Don't Think DNA Design Can Happen By Chance

like a virus, immobile on its own, unable to self replicate, no biochemical reactions possible. once in a host, the virus is capable of transforming itself, start replicating and being mobile. is it dead or alive? :smile::smile::smile:

having a second read, the notion of using a PC as an analogy isn't quite sound, likewise for any other man made objects. these objects are intricate in design but they aren't alive and certainly ain't self replicating. in essence, they are simply man made, what gives even when they had the most complex designs? these objects ain't a living organism.

You have a 'good point'...but ironically that 'good point' points to your ignorance! Because the question is then how live could evolve from non-live? Yes...a piece of rock can be in natural form, non-man made, but still then it will face the same obstacle you described above: "These objects ain't a living organism" (and how could they become one?)

Coming back to the computer-viruses. If computer viruses that have no intelligence at all and yet need a skilled programmer to write, a bio-virus that indeed can out-smart scientists (e.g. by mutating to ensure it can survive against drugs) certainly needs a programmer or a designer to design it. We beliver this designer is our Creator who is the God of the Bible

So, are you shooting yourself at the foot with your argument?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

So, are you shooting yourself at the foot with your argument?

first and foremost, me never claimed that me know everything, and me is still learning, all scientists are! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

evolution describes the changes in living organisms, not how life came about. the origin of life is still a mystery for scientists, abiogenesis is a theory that faces a lot of flaks as the conditions to replicate such experiments is hard to achieve. as of the virus, me is talking about the micro-organism. what computer virus are you talking about?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the origin of life is still a mystery for scientists, abiogenesis is a theory that faces a lot of flaks as the conditions to replicate such experiments is hard to achieve.

Abiogenesis reminds me of the original version of the classical TV drama of Journey To The West.

[video=youtube;r2YW9Ld6Jhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2YW9Ld6Jhk[/video]

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

heheh...
this series is so 80s :smile::smile::smile:
truth to be told, me still have loads of doubt on abiogenesis. for a start, is a virus dead or alive?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

what the fuck are you talking about. no one said atom is TOTALLY EMPTY. who give a damn its fully empty or not, you also have comprehension problem?

but the way, if you are talking the empty space in atom cannot be filled. i can confirm one thing, you never studied science at a higher level, so don't talk cock to me that you done well enough to go another level. HEARD OF NEUTRON STARS? dumb fuck, as usual, another stupid christians

Hahahaha ! You don't care it is empty or just don't know. Wow, you didn't even explain how the space in the atom works and now you try to SMOKE us by jumping into Neutron Stars ... I'm talking about earth in normal circumstances. If anything can be crushed into a dense dot like a black hole then everything can be possible. What an asshole !

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha ! You don't care it is empty or just don't know. Wow, you didn't even explain how the space in the atom works and now you try to SMOKE us by jumping into Neutron Stars ... I'm talking about earth in normal circumstances. If anything can be crushed into a dense dot like a black hole then everything can be possible. What an asshole !

Fucktard, that indeed is empty space, is u urself insist that it cannot be filled and come out with all the lan jiao idea that its not empty as its cannot be filled. what happen in neutron star is a perfect example to prove your stupid idea WRONG. And what happen on that extreme gravity field in indeed in agreement with our current understanding of model of atomic structure. this the very first time i heard someone dare to argue against this well established fact. i really had a bloody good laugh at the level of comprehension current christians i had encountered here on science. i did not try not smoke, things are what it is. you are the one that are coming up with your own lan jiao theory on the atomic model, i merely slapping you with what i learn in school. if you are not happy, welcome to slap me with current studies from any established textbook. i am more than ready to engage you this fucktard.

talk about things that are normal on earth? hello fucktard at atomic level you try to view things on classical view? you sure you pass your science? Next what you do mean explain how the empty space work? what shit are you trying to pull here?????

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear sir, my two original questions concerning the BBT are still not answered.

What exploded?
Where did the energy come from?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

why not u learn to scroll back the last few page stupid fuck? i lost count how many times i type the same fucking thing over and over again.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

The ideas you presented were debunked by me.
You can't even explain the obvious contradiction of vacuum energy and the occurence of an explosion.

In the end, you never expalin what exploded and where did the energy came from.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

the scientific theory is still far better than those that think the whole is flat and square.

isiah 11:12 "And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth."

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

still insist DNA is a god programming language? LOL he must be a mother fucking fuck up programmers that write almost 98 percent of the DNA is junk. design? hahHAHAHHA WHAT A ..... DESIGN HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

HEARD OF INTRON AND EXTRON STUPID FUCK?

98% Junk? How do you know? The fact that only 2% have been discovered to be useful doesn't mean that all the 98% are useless. Science is just simply not advance enough - now - to identify the function of the other 98%.

I am reading you claim with, no a pinch, but a ton of salt - only 2% are useful? OK, granted only 2%, who created those 2% and in absolute number, how many are these? Any biologist will tell you that DNA is a very advanced instructional language.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

first and foremost, me never claimed that me know everything, and me is still learning, all scientists are! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

evolution describes the changes in living organisms, not how life came about. the origin of life is still a mystery for scientists, abiogenesis is a theory that faces a lot of flaks as the conditions to replicate such experiments is hard to achieve. as of the virus, me is talking about the micro-organism. what computer virus are you talking about?

My point is simple: The micro-organism of virus is inherently 'intelligent'. It can outsmart scientists. Overtime, the virus will learn how to survive by mutating it's DNA. Computer-virus being man-made has no intelligent. It does only one thing - like the bio-micro-organism, destroying things. This is what 99.999% of viruses are doing. They don't bring any benefit to people just like computer-virus.

It's a simple logic to follow that if computer-virus without inherent intelligent and can only perform just one simple-destructive function, all human cells that are so complex must require a designer to build.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
who gives a fuck about a book full of fairy tales that you used to masturbate on ?

I was reluctant to believe this statement from one of the readers/contributors here: When someone resorts to vulgarity, we know he lost the debate already

But now I am fully convinced that his is right!

You have lost the debate...end of story....unless you can show the readers here otherwise by being more educated, civilsed and by using more scientific logics to 'discredit' the existence of God. You can't discredit the existence of God using vulgarity.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

the scientific theory is still far better than those that think the whole is flat and square.

isiah 11:12 "And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth."

Wow. Looks like you desperately trying to run away from the topic on BBT

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was reluctant to believe this statement from one of the readers/contributors here: When someone resorts to vulgarity, we know he lost the debate already

But now I am fully convinced that his is right!

You have lost the debate...end of story....unless you can show the readers here otherwise by being more educated, civilsed and by using more scientific logics to 'discredit' the existence of God. You can't discredit the existence of God using vulgarity.

great way of twisting the situation to justify your delusion.

"oh you use vulgar words = lost in debate = god existence"

dodgy, psalm23, dodgy.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

It's a simple logic to follow that if computer-virus without inherent intelligent and can only perform just one simple-destructive function, all human cells that are so complex must require a designer to build.

virus have intelligence? what's their IQ level like? quit anthropomorphising the virus, we can't even tell if it is dead or alive. mutation is random. scientists find it hard to target and kill viruses because the frequency for mutation is considerably high.