• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

simple question for christians ..;)

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't need to ask. I saw miracles in His name.
I am asking drifter now. He said he is god, don't you want proof from him? For all you know he is god indeed you know?

oh, you THINK you see miracles in his name. tell me more..

i saw spiderman on the movie, do i believe spiderman is real? i see santa at the shopping malls every year end, movies, tv showed him all over the network, do i believe santa is real?

drifter could be god for all you know, but ye are of little faith!! you cannot question his divinity, all he ask is your unquestionable faith in him that he is god.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can believe in spider man in the movie all you want, I saw miracles in the name of Jesus in real.

Drifter could be divine, let him prove his divinity la.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can believe in spider man in the movie all you want, I saw miracles in the name of Jesus in real.

then how come when you are sick, you go to the doctor?? go on your knee and pray! why do you seek doctors? do you doubt god's power? or is it simply he doesn't exist???!!

[video=youtube;qahB7mYhLxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qahB7mYhLxs[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you saw what miracles ? pray for your house key and you found it ? or you ask god to rain gold bar ? :wink:
)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
back to the thread question :wink: how did god create the universe in 7 days ? :wink: no point snaking around without giving answer :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didn't need to ask. I saw miracles in His name.
I am asking drifter now. He said he is god, don't you want proof from him? For all you know he is god indeed you know?

i can proof it to you when you are online :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Know What You Mean

then how come when you are sick, you go to the doctor?? go on your knee and pray! why do you seek doctors? do you doubt god's power? or is it simply he doesn't exist???!!

You are that NOT wrong about healing power. Many people just forgot or cannot understand what Jesus was trying to say - too many situations not just healing like resurrection or casting out of demons. You need a little faith and this sentence is really deep, not many understand this. Why ? Wanna guess ?

17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.26 And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.27 But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.28 And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

Faith sounds simple. When I was in that 'state' I was able to ... (天机不可泄露) Hahahaha ! :wink:

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Some brothers or sisters had more of such things and some lesser. Why ? How do I know what God is thinking ? Read "as he will" below. He gives to whomever He wishes. I told you guys about resurrection some time ago. I wasn't there to witness it, too bad.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
see from post #90 until now ..still no news from you for more then half an hour ...dont be scare or shy lai lai ...let god proof to you lah :wink: come near the screen lah :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now already pass 1 hr from your last post no. 9 ...you are on line but dare not come in .....:wink: dont be shy son ....papa will not harm you :wink: come near the screen ..lai lai mai paiseh :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you still dont want to come in ppl here can see the time post leh ....later they think you no balls to come in how ? :wink: lai lai ...mai paiseh :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
son , dont you want to meet god ? come in lah :wink: your papa me wont bite dont worry :wink: papa sayang you .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whahahaha...see i appear scare again ? :wink: whahahahahahahaha...mai scare ...relax :wink: papa loves you son .