• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

simple question for christians ..;)

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, indeed, I'll join in the fun as well. Yes how did god create the universe in 7 days. Please answer. You still haven't answer how he did it.

i told you he will take the bait right :wink:...cause hes stupid ..know hes already speechless but die die want to act smart and come in ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you still online leh ...still in religious folder leh ...why dont want to come in ? :wink:

i ask again , how did god ( which is me ) create the universe in 7 days ? please answer

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lol, indeed, I'll join in the fun as well. Yes how did god create the universe in 7 days. Please answer. You still haven't answer how he did it.

whahhahha...i told you he is our toy liao :wink: very easy to bait him :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ask again , how did god ( which is me ) create the universe in 7 days ? please answer :wink:

It's not the English word for "day", it was actually the Hebrew word "YOM". Yom is a period of time, may be similar to era.

I thought I have explained this before. Yom can also be used as a day.

41Wkyc4eraL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not the English word for "day", it was actually the Hebrew word "YOM". Yom is a period of time, may be similar to era.

I thought I have explained this before. Yom can also be used as a day.

41Wkyc4eraL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

it does not matter , how can a person survive in a fish stomach ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one fish kenna hook another fish wanted to save it ...but in the end cannot tahan the bait...also kenna hook :wink: whahahaha..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seow liao , dont tell me the line broke ? :wink: ...let me cast the bait again ...

how did god create the universe in 7 days ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
knn second fish very smart , bite abit then swims away ...:wink: must be big fish got experience :wink:

never mind , i got patience ...confirm can get fish :wink: in the meantime listen music first :wink: to pass time .

how did god create the universe in 7 days ? :wink:

[video=youtube;ErvgV4P6Fzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc&ob=av2e[/video]

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishy Story And Footprints

it does not matter , how can a person survive in a fish stomach ? :wink:

If I'm not wrong, the fish was probably a whale. What was the chance of survival ? I don't know because statistics is a wonderful thing - it cause you to wonder. But, some people are just so lucky to hit those jackpots; and so, the description of "one is to a million" doesn't matter anymore. It'd to be a miracle then.

You will be surprised that I had also been a character like that of Jonah too. This is what we call Christian faith - it is a true life experiences, a walk with God. By reading this book is never good enough. You have to be those people, then you can relate to the faith.

If not, then you probably walking differently from His, then you are NOT a True Believer yet. I'm specially CHOSEN.

2348769031_f336d32d5f.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Fishy Story And Footprints

If I'm not wrong, the fish was probably a whale. What was the chance of survival ? I don't know because statistics is a wonderful thing - it cause you to wonder. But, some people are just so lucky to hit those jackpots; and so, the description of "one is to a million" doesn't matter anymore. It'd to be a miracle then.

You will be surprised that I had also been a character like that of Jonah too. This is what we call Christian faith - it is a true life experiences, a walk with God. By reading this book is never good enough. You have to be those people, then you can relate to the faith.

If not, then you probably walking differently from His, then you are NOT a True Believer yet. I'm specially CHOSEN.

2348769031_f336d32d5f.jpg

hosay , got fish liao ...
aaaaa.jpg

even a 3 years old knows you cant survive in whale stomach :wink:

1. big whales that COULD accomodate a grown man in its stomach does not even eat meat... they sift krill and plancton through baleens in their mouths, and any human who would get into their mouth would get stuck in their balleens..

2. the only big enough tooth-whale, The sperm-whale, does not even have a throat passage big enough for a grown man to pass through.

3. SHOULD a grown man manage somehow to find himself in the stomach of a whale he would not live for a day even,due to the strong gastric acids.. Besides, he would have had to pass through the large intestines first.

having faith do not means its real . :wink: if its not real why believe ? :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

so what you going to say next ? if you have faith in a condom monster does it mean its real ? faith do not prove anything .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

do you want to run around in circles too ?