• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

simple question for christians ..;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't really care about that guy. Doubt he would come in. People with balls don't usually come up with circular arguments like what he is doing.

dont you agree , hes fun to play with ? :wink: its really funny to see him running around in circles in other religious threads :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;S_E2EHVxNAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_E2EHVxNAE&ob=av3n[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I miss good old songs like this...

i miss his stupidity ...waiting for him to come in and have fun ...im sure he will come in .that guy is not shy to show his stupidness :wink: confirm come in .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kinana....i know you are online ...please come in ..im waiting for you :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Didn't you claim to be God? Gotcha! ahahahahaha.......

you are in here finally ...i told you im god you dont believe ...i knew you would come in :wink: remember god have plans for you :wink:

how did god ( which is me ) create the universe in 7 days ? please answer :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont run away ...come in son dont later wait for me to log out then you start to come in ppl here can see the time you post leh . :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are in here finally ...i told you im god you dont believe ...i knew you would come in :wink: remember god have plans for you :wink:

how did god ( which is me ) create the universe in 7 days ? please answer :wink:

Since you say you are God then why yu dunno? Gotcha! Ahahaha........

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whahahaha...since you already in religious folder hiding ..whats take you so long to come in ? even you come in also never give answer :wink: give you chance to think also never think whahahahaha.

i ask again , how did god ( which is me ) create the universe in 7 days ? please answer :wink: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean you are not God n need to test yourself?

test myself ? ...im testing you . of course i know the answer . :wink:

i ask again , how did god ( which is me ) create the universe in 7 days ? please answer

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't really care about that guy. Doubt he would come in. People with balls don't usually come up with circular arguments like what he is doing.

i told you he will take the bait right :wink:...cause hes stupid ..know hes already speechless but die die want to act smart and come in ....:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i ask again , how did god ( which is me ) create the universe in 7 days ? please answer :wink: