• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

simple question for christians ..;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Fishy Story And Footprints

hehehehe...i didnt know my bait smell is so strong to attract ...the same fish who bite my bait and swim away ....hahahaha . looks like religion really can make ppl do silly things :wink:

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

hosay , got fish liao ...
aaaaa.jpg

3. SHOULD a grown man manage somehow to find himself in the stomach of a whale he would not live for a day even,due to the strong gastric acids.. Besides, he would have had to pass through the large intestines first.

The logic is that Jonah was still alive when he was vomited out of that 'fish'. It would be more disastrous for him to 'survive' on his own with the elements around him (water to drown him, the cold, etc.) in the water without a boat. How did it feel like ? No one knows.

It had to be a miraculous account to brag about, not something normal. If it was normal, what is there to praise God for ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The logic is that Jonah was still alive when he was vomited out of that 'fish'. It would be more disastrous for him to 'survive' on his own with the elements around him (water to drown him, the cold, etc.) in the water without a boat. How did it feel like ? No one knows.

It had to be a miraculous account to brag about, not something normal. If it was normal, what is there to praise God for ?

whahahaha...so to you its logic that Jonah was still alive when he was vomited out of that fish after 3 days ? :wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oei I still don't know how god create the universe leh. Why suddenly all this fish fish story ah ? What happen to god creating the universe? HOW?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"It had to be a miraculous account to brag about, not something normal. If it was normal, what is there to praise God for "

so if your bible , says that a condom could fly ,,,you also will believe it ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oei I still don't know how god create the universe leh. Why suddenly all this fish fish story ah ? What happen to god creating the universe? HOW?

i thought this is a fishing thread ? :wink: lets see how this fish react to my bait :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

hehehehe...i didnt know my bait smell is so strong to attract ...the same fish who bite my bait and swim away ....hahahaha . looks like religion really can make ppl do silly things :wink:

Why Creationist eventually win hands down :

World Famous Atheist Converted by the Scientific Evidence for God

In early December of 2004 the world renowned atheist author Dr. Antony Flew at age 81 astounded other atheists with his candid admission. Flew, who is an emeritus professor of philosophy at Britain's Reading University has said that the scientific evidence available to us today is overwhelmingly in favor of the existence of a creator God. Flew, who was raised Methodist became an atheist at age 15, has been an influential champion of atheism for more than fifty years. He has argued repeatedly that there was not enough evidence to support the notion of a creator. But Flew has changed his mind and now believes in God based on the scientific evidence. Flew concluded that a super-intelligence is the only plausible explanation for the origin of life and the complexity of the universe. Flew now describes himself as a deist. A deist is someone who believes in a God who is not actively involved in people’s lives. He has stated that he is not a Christian and does not believe in an afterlife. However, Flew has admitted that his God could be a person from the perspective of a being that has intelligence and purpose.

Video explaining the logic behind why evolutionist lost the battle :

[video=youtube;Ki0QB5i_gkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki0QB5i_gkg&feature=relmfu[/video]

If Einstein cannot proof it, are you telling me you are smarter than him ? LOL:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

In early December of 2004 the world renowned atheist author Dr. Antony Flew at age 81 astounded other atheists with his candid admission. Flew, who is an emeritus professor of philosophy at Britain's Reading University has said that the scientific evidence available to us today is overwhelmingly in favor of the existence of a creator God. Flew, who was raised Methodist became an atheist at age 15, has been an influential champion of atheism for more than fifty years. He has argued repeatedly that there was not enough evidence to support the notion of a creator. But Flew has changed his mind and now believes in God based on the scientific evidence. Flew concluded that a super-intelligence is the only plausible explanation for the origin of life and the complexity of the universe. Flew now describes himself as a deist. A deist is someone who believes in a God who is not actively involved in people’s lives. He has stated that he is not a Christian and does not believe in an afterlife. However, Flew has admitted that his God could be a person from the perspective of a being that has intelligence and purpose.

[video=youtube;Ki0QB5i_gkg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki0QB5i_gkg&feature=relmfu[/video]

If Einstein cannot proof it, are you telling me you are smarter than him ? LOL:rolleyes:

so instead of running in circles ...you chose to run away from my question ? that explained your religion :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

looks like i have to change bait ..liao .swim away again ...knn . :wink: but im sure with a better bait ..they will bite . never mind just park my rod again while i go and have my dinner . come back confirm got fish ...:wink:

12a.jpg

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

where did you get the info from?
the most Flew was converted to a Deist, not a Theist. Both are different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Flew#Atheism_and_deism

"In an interview with Joan Bakewell for BBC Radio 4 in March 2005, Flew rejected the fine-tuning argument as a conclusive proof: "I don't think it proves anything but that it is entirely reasonable for people who already have a belief in a creating God to regard this as confirming evidence. And it's a point of argument which I think is very important – to see that what is reasonable for people to do in the face of new evidence depends on what they previously had good reason to believe." He also said it appeared that there had been progress made regarding the naturalistic origins of DNA. However, he restated his deism, with the usual provisos that his God is not the God of any of the revealed religions.[25] In the same interview, Flew was asked whether he was retracting belief in an Aristotelian God, but answered no.

One month later, Flew told Christianity Today that although he was not on the road to becoming a Christian convert, he reaffirmed his deism: "Since the beginning of my philosophical life I have followed the policy of Plato's Socrates: We must follow the argument wherever it leads."[26]

In late 2006, Flew joined 11 other academics in urging the British government to teach intelligent design in the state schools.[27]

(almost like petitioning the education board to use abacus instead of the current scientific calculator).

In 2007, in an interview with Benjamin Wiker, Flew said again that his deism was the result of his "growing empathy with the insight of Einstein and other noted scientists that there had to be an Intelligence behind the integrated complexity of the physical Universe" and "my own insight that the integrated complexity of life itself – which is far more complex than the physical Universe – can only be explained in terms of an Intelligent Source." He also restated that he was not a Christian theist.[28]"

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro , don't change bait leh :wink: this bait I'm using very effective ..:wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

where did you get the info from?
the most Flew was converted to a Deist, not a Theist. Both are different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Flew#Atheism_and_deism

I don't think it proves anything but that it is entirely reasonable for people who already have a belief in a creating God to regard this as confirming evidence.

However, he restated his deism, with the usual provisos that his God is not the God of any of the revealed religions.

I find his explanation laughable because it's like saying, "yah, I know that I took the phone and put it in my pocket without informing him, but that doesn't mean I'm stealing."

Deism is a religious philosophy which holds that reason and observation of the natural world, without the need for organized religion, can determine that the universe is the product of an intelligent creator(s). According to deists, the creator rarely, if ever, either intervenes in human affairs or suspends the natural laws of the universe. Deists typically reject supernatural events such as prophecy and miracles, tending instead to assert that a god (or "the Supreme Architect") does not alter the universe by intervening in it. This idea is also known as the clockwork universe theory, in which a god designs and builds the universe, but steps aside to let it run on its own. Two main forms of deism currently exist: classical deism and modern deism.
The earliest known usage in print of the English term deist is 1621,[3] and deism is first found in a 1675 dictionary.[4][5] Deism became more prominent in the 17th and 18th centuries during the Age of Enlightenment — especially in Britain, France, Germany and America among intellectuals raised as Christians who found they could not believe in supernatural miracles, the inerrancy of scriptures, or the Trinity, but who did believe in one God. Deistic ideas also influenced several leaders of the American and French Revolutions.[6]

God is not a chaos person. So, whatever was created and finalised, the law takes over. So, God has no intention to change anything as long as the law is in place. If he keeps changing according to his likings, can you imagine what will happen to this world ? We won't have to study Physics anymore because you can no longer predict the outcome (no law to govern earth) of anything anymore.

But, when He intervenes, that's miracle. Miracles cannot be explained even if you are very proficient in the natural studies like Physics. This is the ONLY time He will want to brag.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am very surprised that there are so many people who can read the mind of God i.e. if he exists.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weasels

[video=youtube;i9ue1P50L48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9ue1P50L48&feature=related[/video]

How many people knows that mutations are often destructive in nature like growing cancers and not constructive like creating another specie like a Hulk ? So, hulk scientist should have died like Mdm Curie for overexposure to radiation instead. So, no Hulk rampaging like a King Kong in a bustling city.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm A Holy Witness

I am very surprised that there are so many people who can read the mind of God i.e. if he exists.

Yes, He exists ! I can proudly tell you this : I saw Him (bright like the sun), I heard Him (noisy but words came in), I felt His presence (I shudder, vibrate, hot, really hot like a campfire).

Only then, I can brag that I am His witness. I know Him in person !

The two witnesses are two of God's prophets who are seen in a vision by John of Patmos, who appear during the Second woe in the Book of Revelation 11:1-14.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I'm A Holy Witness

Yes, He exists ! I can proudly tell you this : I saw Him (bright like the sun), I heard Him (noisy but words came in), I felt His presence (I shudder, vibrate, hot, really hot like a campfire).

Only then, I can brag that I am His witness. I know Him in person !

The two witnesses are two of God's prophets who are seen in a vision by John of Patmos, who appear during the Second woe in the Book of Revelation 11:1-14.

wow...im very impressed but hor IMH patients also said they can see , feel , talk to god leh :wink: ...does it means what they said is real ? :wink:

by the way is its logic that Jonah was still alive when he was vomited out of that fish after 3 days ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you all ppl want to fish ...go to other " ponds " lah :wink: or find your own pond lah ...this is my pond leh :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you all buay steady :wink: want to see how i catch fish ..just diam diam watch and enjoy how i tackle the fish lah ....now the fish swim away again ...:wink:

never mind , confirm can get this christian fish one :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Christians fish usually will get excited when someone try to "fish " them ..using their religion nonsense as bait ..no matter how smart they are .. they will still bite the bait no matter what .. Proven and tested .. by fisherman like me :wink: .