• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

simple question for christians ..;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whahahahahahahahaha...let ppl see how scare you are trying to play cat and mouse game with me ...boy boy :wink: come here ...why online dare not come in ? :wink: dont scare :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
post #97 until now already half an hour liao leh ...why online scare to come in ? :wink: your papa me wont sell you away lah ..come come let me carry you :wink: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you so scare to come in , dont ask for proof next time when i wanted to show you , im god . Chow ah guan whahahahahahahaha :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
challenge me for proof ...yet you hide yourself after only one post WHAHAHAHAHAHA...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Next time dont challenge me if you got no balls :wink: son , you disgrace your cult :wink: ...ppl here can see the time post ....:wink: . Good nite son :wink: