• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina is a beautiful lady....

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would classify this lady having the following traits:
1) Rose among the thorns
2) Ice that won't melts easily
3) Huge collection of wardrobe
4) Heavy maintenance lifestyle
5) Not easily satisifed on bed

A huge price to pay if you get associated with her.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak, dunno why you guys so steam over Serina. She this type of xtian xtian gal, if you managed to get in bed will praise Jesus to high heaven and preach all the sermons till your cock cannot stand lah. Think by the time you wanna to screw her also super xian already. In short, she is the type in hokkien we call "good to see but not good to eat"

That shows how ignorant you're...........such gals acting goody goody in church are the most wild in bed................

Why I know? Cos I know lah, must I post pictures of my conquests? Just take my word for it, I never lie. I'm a Christian.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would classify this lady having the following traits:
1) Rose among the thorns
2) Ice that won't melts easily
3) Huge collection of wardrobe
4) Heavy maintenance lifestyle
5) Not easily satisifed on bed

A huge price to pay if you get associated with her.

FALLACY.......this assessment is furthest from the truth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That shows how ignorant you're...........such gals acting goody goody in church are the most wild in bed................

Why I know? Cos I know lah, must I post pictures of my conquests? Just take my word for it, I never lie. I'm a Christian.

Lord if you can actually snap a picture of the 70 yr old hag whores you bang with ur 1/2 incher i suggest you shove it up your end.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lord if you can actually snap a picture of the 70 yr old hag whores you bang with ur 1/2 incher i suggest you shove it up your end.

Which one is you, motherfucking Jamaican Neh? :eek:

Inevitability2.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamaican neh? :rolleyes: Very few nehs in jamaica you dumb nigger go look in trinidad and tobago.

want to hear more of your imaginary stories

Calling Sinkie a nigger? you whore of a mother must have dropped you on your head when young, moron.

C'mon, admit it........which Jaimacan Neh below is you? dun be shy, I wudn't laugh.....HA HA HA HA HA

Inevitability2.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calling Sinkie a nigger? you whore of a mother must have dropped you on your head when young, moron.

C'mon, admit it........which Jaimacan Neh below is you? dun be shy, I wudn't laugh.....HA HA HA HA HA

The ugliest buck nigger is less of a nigger like you sinkie shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who gives a shit about her being pretty or not.

Have some principles. Should learn from North Korea boss.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ng-uns-ex-lover-executed-by-firing-squad.html

Should send this little serina to india to spread her chee bye gospel over there.

You sure you want to preach this to this crowd? Sinkies are ready to become her slaves. Please don't talk about such things to ppl here cos when you are chio = you are not guilty in a sinkie's mentality.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure you want to preach this to this crowd? Sinkies are ready to become her slaves. Please don't talk about such things to ppl here cos when you are chio = you are not guilty in a sinkie's mentality.

This holy lady is fully aware of that and she is capitalizing on it. What a bitch.
With nowadays technology, Beauty is no longer a unique asset. Look at the ladies from South Korea.
And that's another fucking horrifying thing. All girls are starting to look alike. Its seems like there is some kind of standard facial template which all ladies should adopt.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, dunno why you guys so steam over Serina. She this type of xtian xtian gal, if you managed to get in bed will praise Jesus to high heaven and preach all the sermons till your cock cannot stand lah. Think by the time you wanna to screw her also super xian already. In short, she is the type in hokkien we call "good to see but not good to eat"

She xtian xtian? Wolf in sheep's clothing. Surely good in bed but with the right guy ie. Mr Rich and Handsome.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This holy lady is fully aware of that and she is capitalizing on it. What a bitch.
With nowadays technology, Beauty is no longer a unique asset. Look at the ladies from South Korea.
And that's another fucking horrifying thing. All girls are starting to look alike. Its seems like there is some kind of standard facial template which all ladies should adopt.

What you say is the truth but let's apply this to the sinkie male's mentality.

sinkie male animal brain: Wow serina wee is damn chio!!!!

sinkie male's inferior logical thinking brain: She committed a crime, you know how anyone can just get plastic surgery to look more pretty.

sinkie animal brain now comes in stronger: She's chio, she's chio !!! She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!

Sinkie male's logical thinking brain: ok she's innocent so when is she going to make love to me? Oh yes here is my right hand and i can pretend it is serina's mouth and my left hand can be her vagina!!! Wow!

Repeat this x10000 for any future cases with any female. :rolleyes: