• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina is a beautiful lady....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women with dark fingernails polish is venomous.............only another snake can handle her......................

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Ah Jah, this thread is just about Serina's looks,,,no one is saying she is innocent. To me the whole bunch should be sent to the hangman..they have cheated and scammed and abuse their authority..no better than the PAP.

What you say is the truth but let's apply this to the sinkie male's mentality.

sinkie male animal brain: Wow serina wee is damn chio!!!!

sinkie male's inferior logical thinking brain: She committed a crime, you know how anyone can just get plastic surgery to look more pretty.

sinkie animal brain now comes in stronger: She's chio, she's chio !!! She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!She's chio, she's chio !!!

Sinkie male's logical thinking brain: ok she's innocent so when is she going to make love to me? Oh yes here is my right hand and i can pretend it is serina's mouth and my left hand can be her vagina!!! Wow!

Repeat this x10000 for any future cases with any female. :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
VFrnHex.jpg

this photo is awesome! she is so happy, so cheerful, so confident and so beautifully attractive! hallelujah!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi, this shot may not be so hot leh.
2. green dress, brown bag and a pair of black shoes.
3. what color combination!

I agree bro
but not bad lah
she seems to enjoy all the attention
but poor girl - the outcome might not be too good for her