• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina is a beautiful lady....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi.
2. my answer to sw: cecila sue.
3. now, this is hot hot and hotter.

agree bro...sue is hot
but SW has her own aura of mysterious beauty...

017461a5.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. gd, me prefer cs, experienced:biggrin:
2. more meat and at least c cuppa.
3. sw, machiam, size a hoh:p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulah this will blow the top of heaven liao
SW looks so confident, so cheerful and in fact least perturbed by the whole saga...

hi there

1. kopi, never under-estimate such gal.
2. you will never know what down there below.
3. until she is nude hoh:biggrin:
4. sw is just as guilty as the others.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. gd, me prefer cs, experienced:biggrin:
2. more meat and at least c cuppa.
3. sw, machiam, size a hoh:p

If about to rubba CS, sure to think of her escapades with NBG. Machiam 'used' product liao. Same thing about to take place with SW, wow! It's all in the mind, I suppose.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
If about to rubba CS, sure to think of her escapades with NBG. Machiam 'used' product liao. Same thing about to take place with SW, wow! It's all in the mind, I suppose.

u guy cannot make up minds...can consider screw CS, bukkae on SW face,boob,nicole S will do the video taping, tpl will clear the mess and taste the left over bukkae,slurp slurp

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like you looking for a virgin.......cannot find lah nowadays.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My 2 baht. Serena is also an opportunist. she knew the dirt within chc but bobian. Kena caught in middle. Con men hee is smart. Create few layers. Serena Just one of the layers.
Outcome of this trial is con men hee bo dai zee. Or maybe a small fine.

Last edited: