• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina is a beautiful lady....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I for one do not want to see con hee getting away n that he should face the death penalty. I personally feel the persecution have a strong case as despite his underlings moving stuff around. He is the main beneficiary of their misdeeds. And if his underlings want to cheat. Surely they cheat him n get more money into their accounts right?
Not necessarily so. If all the other 5 unite and point fingers at kong he is finished. If they chose to defend him in the name of God then I think he is greater than GOD. Chew broke ranks...let's see who's next.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I for one do not want to see con hee getting away n that he should face the death penalty. I personally feel the persecution have a strong case as despite his underlings moving stuff around. He is the main beneficiary of their misdeeds. And if his underlings want to cheat. Surely they cheat him n get more money into their accounts right?
Being married to some whore is god's punishment.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure or not? you so vigorous she not scare meh?

She already taken lah.......last time in the chalet, she so hot, I have to take off my clothes...
I also dun know why I took my clothes off if she's the one who is hot......

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he is somehow acquitted, I pray he will be striked by lightning once he walked out of the court.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't wait to see the look on CHC followers' faces after this bunch gets convicted and sent to jail.

blind sheep, blind faith.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think you are staring at her knickers, you will be deluded. The angle of the shot is such that what you see is not the panties, but the back of her skirt. Good try anyway!

Zhao+Wei+(1).jpg